Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3 | Reviews

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

ROYAL CODES

I use this app for wishlist, reviews, rewards, referrals, and shop instagram feature. I LOVE their support team -- they are always available to help with nearly any request. TOP NOTCH. I wish the app had a better UX. It feels a bit elementary in terms of design (especially when compared to others like LOOX). It would be nice if I was able to use my own developer to make the changes I want design wise, however the way the app works, if you make any changes to the css files, they get overwritten when the app updates. Overall 4/5 --- amazing functionality and support team, but room to improve on the overall design and customization.

November 25, 2021

Dear ROYAL CODES 🥰

First of all, thank you so much for your review. So happy to know that you are enjoying Growave so far 🙉

Also, we do appreciate the time you took to share the honest feedback of your experience with us. We always try to exceed our customers’ expectations and are always ready to go the extra mile to help them to get what they want. All teams, here at Growave, are constantly working on the improvement of our app and current features and feedbacks like yours are really important to us. However, as Alex has already informed you recently, due to the policy of the app, we are not able to fulfill all the custom requests of our merchants as of now, we immensely appreciate your understanding 😌

We would love to help you further and make your growth as faster and easier as possible.
Cheers, and wishing you a great weekend ahead ❤️

Kiosk Grandi

I am very happy with the customer service I got. Tina helped me completely set up the whole site and was really nice and polite the whole way through.
The setup looks great and she understood exactly what I wanted. I recommend this app to anyone who needs their services.

November 24, 2021

Hi team at Kiosk Grandi 💗!

It is so nice to hear from you. Tina and the whole team can't thank you enough for taking your time to leave such a heartwarming review. Please know that every word left here means the world to us. We’re so grateful for your appreciation 🙏🏻.

It's thoughtful clients like you who make us amazing, and for that, we're eternally grateful. We have and always will keep and develop our coherence cause you are our strongest motivation! We will try to continue to justify your trust and delight you with an impeccable level of service. Thank you one more time 💗!

Wish you a happy Growaving 📈!

Swiff

We have just launched, but Growave has been integral in making our website as friendly to customers as possible. We're using the Reviews, Rewards, and Social login. So far out customers have loved it and the Growave team has been incredibly helpful in customizing everything to meet our needs. We will soon use the Instagram function as our product gets to the consumers, but overall I've loved the app. I won't know my returns on Growave for a month or so, but customer satisfaction seems to be boosted by it already, so as a new company, that's really helpful Rewards - really easy to customize and there are probably 30 pre-built options for rewarding, so really easy to use.
Reviews - also really easy to use and I integrated Klaviyo to take care of the emails and keep everything together. Other things - allows for color and font customization to fit your brand!

November 25, 2021

Greetings Swiff team!

Thank you for your lovely feedback! Aww, your words have melted our hearts 🥰. Words cannot express how happy we are to hear that both you and your users are happy with our app. It's our greatest reward ⭐.

We work tirelessly to improve all areas of our app and provide service, so your words and emphasis on features you loved make our work enjoyable. Thank you again for your love and support 💜!

The Caffeine Experience

This app is really a saver and the solution for any membership needs. This app helps with the ability to connect customers to us and bring about a increase in the awareness of our cafe. A sure consideration in any membership search.

November 24, 2021

Happy Wednesday to The Caffeine Experience Team ✌,

First of all, I would like to thank you for such kind words and for your amazing feedback. It is very pleasant for our entire team to know that we are working and supporting you for a reason! ✨😍

Thank you very much for highlighting several important points and we are very glad that we are helping your business to develop. This is our main goal 🥳. You are happy - we are happy! 💙

We will try our best to continue to provide you with excellent service. See you soon 😍

TurntableLab.com

We use Growave for product reviews and questions, as well as our store's reward program service provider - and the platform performs excellently. It was easily integrated into our newly updated theme and the customization elements are great! Their support squad is also excellent, super cordial & timely with their responses - not to mention helpful and thorough! The Growave team is also very proactive - they want to make things right and make sure as the user you are satisfied. Highly recommend.

November 19, 2021

Wow, the TurntableLab team!

You literally made our day great! Thank you so much for such warm and kind words 😍. We at Growave always strive to be proactive, as your good experience with us is our top priority!

We wish you great sales at the upcoming BFCM 2021! 🥰🙏

Jenston Girl

I really love the app. It looks good on my store and sync with my theme perfectly. Thanks to Alex and the rest of the Growave Team for bringing this together perfectly.

Dear team at Jenston Girl,

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Growave🤗. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you✨!

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review💖.

zoe kratzmann

amazing app and amazing customer service. response time is so quick and they are always able to fix any issue we come across (which to note hasn't been many at all).

Dear team at Zoe Kratzmann🤗,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our team and our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track🥰 !

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! We love hearing from our customers and we’re always looking for ways to improve our products. Thank you for choosing Growave❤️!

Resynate

With my sites design (Streamline), we wanted to go with the cleanest possible mobile look. Anything with a pop up widget was out of the question. This left me with Loyalty Lion, or Growave for options in terms of a loyalty points app that can be embedded in its own dedicated page or menu. The app runs completely off site, and doesn't install any code. I had many design changes that needed to be done, including the color change of almost every bit of text and background in the program. I could have done this myself, if it had been on the Shopify side. However I was able to reached out to the team and they promptly made all of the required changes, pretty much the same day. They absolutely didn't have to do any of that, based on the low price the app. For a fraction of the price of the other major loyalty point apps, you get an awesome, rewards, reviews, wishlist, and social login app, all baked into one, for a very low monthly fee (based on order volume). For the price, the quality of the app and the team backing it are unbeatable. Highly recommended, and I will be a customer for life as our store grows. Thanks so much Growave!

Dear Resynate Team 💙💙💙

Thanks for the awesome review! 😍 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 👍.

You really left us a balanced and fair review! I'm glad you felt the design changes were well done. It's something we've worked on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you 🙌.

We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future 💖.

Wishing you wonderful business prosperity 🎈.

Taelor.Style

The app is super helpful. Its' wishlist and review functions help our company quite a lot. They offer great UIs and strong stability. Except for their provided functions, I have to shout out to their customer service and engineer teams. In my journey of cooperation with them, they helped us with tons of things at amazing speeds. They are one of the reasons why our company can grow so fast.

November 16, 2021

Hi, Taelor.Style Team🤗

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. And on behalf of us all at Growave, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about your store! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us✨

We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve and improve the app as well so it helps to grow your business as much as possible💙

We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

MorselMunk

Growave has been very helpful to our business, combining multiple features into 1 central location. They're always improving, and their support is outstanding. I changed store themes earlier this year, and just updated to the new Dawn (2.0) theme. Both times they integrated their app into my theme in less than 24 hours (with no advance notice to them), free of charge. Alex and the rest of the team are amazing.

November 12, 2021

Dear MorselMunk Team! 🥰

Happy Friday to you 💙

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority and it's nothing but a pleasure to assist a client like you and provide you with the best service.

From all of us at Growave family, we look forward to assisting you again soon! 😊

Wishing you an amazing weekend and crazy adventures 😜🥂