Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Project: Ethix

Ms. Kachieva and the Growave team are very helpful to say the least. Rather than leaving you with spotty automatic software, they go in and make adjustments to integrations in your theme code personally. Very refreshing to see a company like this take so much pride in customer care. 100% recommend for anyone who needs any sort of integrations for their store, would give 6 stars if it was possible.

Topmarket123.com

All is ok now.

Why So Jewelry

They have the best support team i have ever seen, very proactive and friendly!!!

The most useful function to me is fb login. They ask me why i dunt use the wishlist, i tell them since it is ugly UI on the home page as a red heart shown top left side. They help me edit the code to only show on product page.

And for some reason i have changed the theme. they ask me any help proactively. Love them!!

Motor Element

Awesome product, which is so easy to use and the support team are absolutely magnificent superstars! Would recommend this to anyone.

Mecraaz

This app does a really good job with the free options that are provided. Most importantly, the Support is really great. I worked with Alice and she was really quick to resolve and even make small changes as per my requirements.

Mandeaux

This app has been nothing short of incredible. I was assigned a personal customer service rep named Tattu who was essentially like a concierge! She helped me with integrating the app with my site, and provided me with useful resources for reference. If all customer service was like what she provided, this world would have a lot less frustrations. I strongly recommend Growave and hope you get to work with Tattu.

eBSI Export Academy

I started with this app a few months ago and did the minimum to get it working on my website and even just that left me flabbergasted with the number of store customer signups I started to get from Facebook, without me actually doing any active FB marketing... I am so impressed with it I am now working systematically to fully implement the growth plan on my site to really turbocharge my shop's development. Well done Growave on a great product and thanks for the superlative customer service and support provided on an ongoing basis. Can't recommend this app enough - every shopify store should have this app as the core of its marketing tools.

Nuits Pourpres

The app has a great design and it's the best support I've had so far. We'll definitely recommend it!

Floria Fay

On boarding was ridiculously easy and the customer support team is just.. out of this world. It felt like there was a person sitting next to me, answering each and all of my questions precisely and with patience. And even adjusting the app to fit my requirements and design choices! I have used most of the wishlist and loyalty apps out there. This one is the best, without any real contest coming close. It's also very nice to have all of these features in one package, allowing for them to function together beautifully and make use of each other!

St Lucia Sea Moss

Just started using this app and it has amazing easy to use features. The customer service chat was amazing. They walked me through the whole process and answered a million of my questions. Thanks