Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Minivalmennukset

These guys are doing awesome job. They really care about you and want you to succeed! I chose them because they fullfilled all my customization needs (I do business in Finland). Other vendors didn't do it or told us to pay higher price. Their price model is friendly for starting a business as it grows with you! Recommend this company and Tina & Alex for everyone who seeks to find trusted company which cares about your business.

Hello Minivalmennukset team 🤸‍♀️,

We are in seventh heaven reading your feedback. Thank you so much for lifting our spirits and inspiring us to new achievements🥰.

Tina and Alex are jumping of happiness hearing that they could impress you with service🤗. We are all here to provide excellent service to our dearest merchants and we go the extra mile to meet the expectations. Because you are the reason for all our efforts.

Our recent changes in pricing have made it even more affordable for merchants to grow their businesses and make growth even easier and better.

The whole Growave team expresses gratitude to you for choosing us. Happy Growaving and have a wonderful day🎈!

Non Posso, Ho Danza.

Five stars +++. I installed the app in full of its app functions. The app is very complex but simple to configure and even make it customized. The support staff is exceptional. Throughout the journey I was followed by Tina in an impeccable way, prompt and quick to every request, to solve all problems from the smallest to the most important. She always gave me the right time to solve problems. Tina was great. In addition to Tina, I also congratulate Alex who in some moments replaced him in the assistance. Congratulations also to the technical staff for having solved my personal customization requests, not least having fixed the pop up for iphone that covered the possibility of check out. We will soon launch the loyalty / community strategy knowing that we have the best app and the best support staff available. Thanks Tina, Thanks Alex. Roberto.

Our greetings incredible Non Posso, Ho Danza. team 👋,

Endless thanks to you for giving such a warm and constructive review on us. We are happy infinite times to read it and to see you with us in our big Growave family.

Alex and Tina, and the rest of the team made an effort to meet your satisfaction and we are all glad that it meant something to you. Growave app has really cool features for boosting any shop, and every day we try to make it even more efficient and easier for you to use. The success of any shop lies just in front of any merchant, here at Growave.

It provides flexibility so that every shop can have it designed in its own way, making the shopping experience even better for clients. We also know how important it is to cover mobile users and work on enhancing and enabling every program to work smoothly on mobile platforms as well.

Great words by the great customer, thanks a lot, and happy Growaving 🎉🎊

Carb Crunchers

I was looking for a loyalty program for my website and found this app. So far it has really impressed me especially since it has other features that I also wanted which were the wishlist and product reviews. After installing the app, I was constantly updated with what the status of the integration was which was very nice. Once installed, there was a couple of things that I wanted adjusted and both the emails responding back to my requests and the requests themselves were so quick. I do recommend this app.

Greetings for the day Carb Crunchers team ❤

We'd just like to thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.😊

Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track! Our main priority is to provide you with the best customer experience.Be assured that we are very happy to work with you and try only to improve the quality of our services. We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Thank you for growing with us and happy Growaving 😎

Loja Ekanta

Great app and amazing customer service. I think it's the best app that I've purchased on Shopify. Super recommend.

June 17, 2021

Hello gorgeous Loja Ekanta 🤩.

We are so happy to hear such wonderful words from you. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve 🤍.

Thanks again and have a great week.

E-Shop - By Mudstories.fr

The customer service is exceptional. I can't thank them enough for kindness and efficiency every time i needed their help.

Heya E-Shop - By Mudstories.fr 🙋‍♂️,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and for taking the time to share your review with us 🤩.

We always try our best to perform excellent customer support to our clients, and it’s so pleasing to know that our efforts and hard work resonated with you ✨.

Thanks a lot for choosing us.

LINK'D THE LABEL

This app is great in so many ways. They're customer service team goes above and beyond to ensure that they resolve any issue you are having. I highly recommend this app for rewards program on your site.

June 17, 2021

Good day LINK'D THE LABEL team 🤗.

We are sending you warm gratitude for your time and for sharing your precious thoughts. We are pleased for preferring us and your faith in us. Our main mission is devoted assistance with respect and fulfillment and to provide a high-quality product for an accessible price to everyone.

Cheers 🎊.

FjordCo

Alex and the whole Growave team are THE BEST!!! Their widgets and buttons match my store perfectly!!

Dear FjordCo team 🙂,

Thanks for your recommendations, we are all grateful for such kind words. We always try our best to perform good customer support to our clients, and it’s so pleasing to see that our efforts and hard work resonated with you🌈.

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! 💖

Kimochii Thailand Official Store

I really love their customer support ream especially "Tina" and "Alex"
This app is worth installing and subscribed. Let support them, you will not disappoint for sure. I can guarantee!

June 16, 2021

Hey Kimochii Thailand team 🌠.

We thank you for sacrificing your precious time to provide us with such wonderful feedback! 🥰

We are more than happy you're pleased with our tools as well as the customer service. Tina and Alex really felt your words, and the whole Growave team appreciates you for supporting us. Happy merchants like you are the best thanks for the hard work we love doing!

Your words are priceless, so you are 😊.

myWELLnest

Apart from having a really nice variety of products, they have the greatest support. Minor issus are dealth with in a professional way. I had already the best Experience with Tattoo and Tina, And the last issu was solved with a smile by the great Alex! What a team! What a great App!

Olá myWELLnest,como você está? 😄

We put our customers' satisfaction as a priority and always try to offer excellent support. We are so glad that you are happy with our app and find the integration simple and easy. Tina, Alex, and Tattu are super happy and glad that they were helpful to you 🌸.

Thank you for trusting us! We will look forward to continuing to work with you and provide you with great service 💞.

Soy Tendencia

I'm really amazed with the support team from Growave. They really help you, they explain everything so you get all the info you need, they solve all the problems and doubts you have as soon as they can, and I really appreciate that. They are so nice too!
Besides, the app works perfectly and it has so many options that allows you to do whatever you want!
Congrats to the team :)

June 16, 2021

Sing and Shine, Soy Tendencia🌞.

We are super happy that you have experienced fast and helpful customer service from our team. It’s only when we receive such positive feedback do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well.

Whole Growave works on providing you with the best available features for a successful e-commerce business and the key principles for us are Quality and Speed. We are glad you mentioned them and were helpful to other merchants who will read your words.

Thanks again. We will strive to constantly deliver great experiences. ✨