Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Owl Readers Club

This is the beginning of our third year using shopify and we have managed to survive the challenges of e-commerce and have decided that it was time to upgrade our website (www.owlreadersclub.sg) and have been trying to figure out which apps would help. We knew we had to pay for a good app so we spent a long time doing the research, reading the reviews etc. We also tried a few other apps and we Growave was one of those we tried. We are about to finish the trial period and learning about the functionalities of each and every app within their app so we will provide an update in due course.

Suffice to say that during this trial period, the experience has been nothing short but AWESOME, Azem/Alice/Tattu, the front end team that has responded to all our queries have been extremely helpful and patient. We had done a number of Skype calls with the team and had requested for certain customisation to be done which they and their team of developers have kindly obliged. We have given them feedback on how certain apps within their Super App (yes they should be called a super app!) can be improved and they are taking it on board and hopefully we can see some of these implemented in the future.

Our advice for any growing e-commerce stall is stop looking further and give Growave a try today and experience the difference of a customer-centric app and the other apps out there.

KOOKAÏ

The team is really professionnal and have done a great job really quickly!
I am really happy to work with us because they understand all my needs!

SWIISH

Great service from Tattu regarding my query. The service I rec from GROWAVE is always professional and responsive.

St Johns Fragrance Co LLC™

This app is very progressive and we can't be happier - highly recommend it! Our customers are engaging with every feature, we're able to get really creative with our marketing, plus- the support is definitely top notch! I feel like we have an outsourced marketing department. Well done Growave and thank you!

Agora

I have only just started using the app and I'm impressed.
Staff is helpful & friendly.
Without IT knowledge my site looks good as they helped me setup.

Sofyee

Nice Service, Nice Apps, I really enjoy it, Very recommended! I helps our website a lot!Nice Service, Nice Apps, I really enjoy it, Very recommended! I helps our website a lot!

RnB.Style

App add some great features to your store. Support is very helpful and friendly. thanks guys, great work!

Pich

I really like their app, service their customers excellent and patient and fast, strongly recommend to all store owners who have not yet discovered this potential.

Goblins & Pixies

The Customer support is brilliant! Even on the free option, they are prompt to respond and help you customize and integrate the app in your website. You just point out what you'd want and they deliver! Fantastic experience! Recommend this app!

Blitz Go Shop

A1 Service! They were able to integrate the app with my store and have it work like a charm. Thanks for the help and quick response.