Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Misuco

Very nice app, added so much value to my store in a nice layout!. Client support are the best, very friendly and fast reply. I highly recommend.

L'Atelier de Loreline

Hello ! I highly recommend this app. Some small installation problems but the customer service is at the top. They set up my display very quickly without spending any money. Thank you very much ! Continue to offer us other great apps. See you soon !

EZ Organic Shop

Tattu has been unbelievably fantastic. Out of all the apps out there, I've experienced excellent customer service but she takes it to a whole new level.
She's extremely attentive, responsive, and will go the extra mile and beyond to make sure all your needs are met.
I was so impressed by the functionality of this app and her service that I have now installed this app on both my stores :)

Thepicturebinge

Just amazing with the support, This app is what i actually needed with just the needed installations.

Splash and Fizz Aroma

Excellent app, great customer service .... any day of the week! highly recommend it. Very easy to use

December 22, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

Your feedback means the world to us! :)

mtwrw

It works well and especially I really impressed awesome customer service. So fast and kind. Thanks tattu!

December 22, 2019

Thank you for leaving us such an amazing review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience! It's our pleasure to serve you! :)

Airport Candy

Since the majority of consumers say they’ll stick with a brand that offers a loyalty program, I already had a vision of how my new shop should look and function so I was searching for apps to make my shop stand out from the crowd with good aesthetics and scalable functionality. An effective - easy to follow- loyalty program to grow your business, increase revenue and retain customers is crucial if you want to stay on top of the game. When I came across Growave I found exactly what I was looking for. When you realize what you get for the price it's definitely worth it. Their support is off the charts with live chat which is the industry standard. Alice assisted me and I couldn’t ask for more. She’s is super professional and has great communication and problem solving skills. So, if you’re serious and want to grow a successful business this is the app you should invest in.

December 23, 2019

Thank you for writing this wonderful review!

We are delighted to hear that our app is what you were looking for. And yes we wholeheartedly agree that an effective loyalty program is a key to success.

Our entire team is very happy to hear that Alice has hit the right nail on the head. :)

Once again, thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it!

Rebel Bod

Quick summary about Growave – Highly polished product and trusted team.

The functions are quick to load and small and we haven't encountered any problems or bugs with the Growave product.

Absolutely amazing support from Growave. The support and tech teams are extremely courteous, responsive and helpful, and goes out of their way to help. The Growave teams follow up on each requests/questions/concerns, and they are genuinely passionate about their work and product.

K Way Flowers

This app is phenomenal and does exactly what I need it to. Every feature of the app looks clean and professional on my website. The app itself is just a great way to engage your customers more with your store and products and overall brand.

On top of that, each of the apps are straightforward and easy to use which I like a lot. One of my favorite things about this app though is the customer service. I was in a very long and ongoing email thread with growave support regarding some minor problems I needed help me.

Not only were they quick to respond, but the support team listened to what I had to say and made sure they fixed the issue and made sure I was happy with it.

They're attentive and do a great job of taking care of their customers. The app works perfect, but it was the customer service that really made me appreciate the app more.

Thank you again for all the help!

LYFE Fuel

Excellent customer service. It has helped to consolidate our software stack, which has helped to streamline our marketing and outreach strategies.