Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Natura Beauty Lab

I am not using this app for a long time, but so far I am loving it. It is very easy to set up, and one app can do the job for so many features! Reviews, wishlist, loyalty, refer a friend! When I had issues how referral works, I had a full video with explanation how to do it in my store! Definitely will keep the app for longer!

Hey, Natura Beauty Lab! 💄

We are sending our immense gratitude for taking your time and leaving invaluable feedback.

Thank you for the trust you have put in Growave. Our ongoing success relies on the loyalty and support of customers like you. We look forward to an enjoyable business experience with you🥳.

We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come 😇.

Moruga Cacao

6 Stars! Incredible customer service. 10 Feedback loops or so to change design and functionality, all answered very friendly, quickly and with no hesitations. The app works flawlessly, is easy to set up and has a pleasingly simple UX.

Our greetings team at Moruga Cacao ☕,

Thanks a lot for such kind words from your side. We are truly pleased to read them and know that they are addressed to us 😊.

Our main goal is to constantly improve our app and our services to exceed your expectations and deliver the best product on the market. Growave is a truly feature-rich app and this is the result of ongoing hard work and continuous improvement with the help of customers like you who review our app.

Cheers, and happy Growaving!

bikeZaar

Fantastic app with amazing support and customer service from the team at Growave. Highly recommended!!

July 28, 2021

Good day team at Bike Zaar!

We truly appreciate your valuable review on us. We send you a billion thanks for leaving us a review and expressing your opinion. Each effort we make is done to reach the best customer satisfaction level. And let us mention that it's so easy to support a cool client like you! 💖

Your words motivate us to reach new heights and become better and better. And we're so happy that we're together on this journey 🚵‍♀️!

Tishapix

Absolutely loving this app especially that it has so many features all in one and for a decent price. I especially love the rewards program and the wishlist is very helpful to re-engage people or let them know when something is about to go out of stock. The customer services is also 10/10 and also 24/7. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Howdy😇!

Our whole team appreciates you for granting us with your cosmically cool review team at Tishapix. We are gratified for the happiness of assisting you❤️.

Also, we would like to express our gratitude for choosing us and putting trust in us. It is such an honor to work for your store. We will go above and beyond to live up to the expectations💎.

Be always informed that we are only one email away💌 if you need our further assistance.

loftandvintage.hu

We selected this app after a long-term search to find the best solution for our shop. No we have 4 apps of 5 set up. Until now we havent had any problems or malfunctions. We though have many "little" customization tasks, setting the looks to match our store design, and they always made them for us, in addition, quite quickly! Thank you guys for that, sometimes we feel guilty when we find a new detail to be customized... :) The features we got using Growave are amazing, and the look of the app is gorgeous. They add so much to our store! Plus, people started to use very quickly, and of course it means UCG for us. Biggest task to solve is translating the app, just like Shopify, to translate it - if you dont use it in English - is quite a big work, but you have to do it once...The last app we will launch is Rewards, we are afraid of it a bit, hope we will find the good settings. Now we are still working on setting and customizing the notification emails, and then release it :) We will add an update later to this review, but what we have experienced and saw until now is definiately 5 stars. Thanks guys!

Heya Loft&Vintage team 🙋‍♂️,

What wonderful and very detailed feedback on us. We are so impressed by it and we do thank you from the bottom of all our hearts. This has been an incredible experience for us too to work on your shop to make it not slightly, but greatly better 🎊.

The very difficult thing is to earn trust, and this is our main goal as well. We work hard and don't even consider refusing you with even small details that need to be changed, cause we know how important it is to you and your business.

We are already working on enabling multilanguage to our app, this task is already added to our roadmap for this year. Enriching Growave with key features on market and making it easier for you to use is what we are aiming at.

Thank you very much for your kind words, we will keep going and earning your trust from day to day. This is our biggest pleasure - to see you satisfied with our services 😉.

Paws & Wag

The Growave app is among the best on Shopify. With its many great features, the app is simple to use and quick to get up and running. Support and customer service are outstanding. Every request I made was handled within 24 hours. I was even able to request custom modifications so that my store's theme would seamlessly integrate with theirs. Thank you to Alex and their amazing team. I highly recommend Growave.

July 26, 2021

My greetings incredible team at Paws & Wag 🐾,

Wow! It's so nice and cute of you to share such wonderful words about us 😚.

Thank you very much for your honesty and for making our start of the week awesome. We all are super happy to see you satisfied with us and hope our relationship will become a strong and unbreakable bond, we will do our best to make it happen.

We do focus on our product and work on enriching it with the best solutions on market and our team members are just in love with their work. Seeing Alex so happy from your words is just priceless 🤩.

Cheers!

True Beauty Lashes

The customer service team is amazing... so responsive, so kind, so helpful! Grateful I found this app! And special shout out to Tattu & Alex for all their hands-on support for us!

July 23, 2021

Our greetings gorgeous team at True Beauty Lashes ✨,

Wow, why so sweet 🥰. Thank you very much for being so kind to us and for sharing your experience with everyone here. We are so happy to see you in our big Growave family.

Tattu and Alex are on cloud nine from your words, you made our day and we all hope every day will be a pleasure for you with us 😊.

Have a nice one!

Shades Of Tee

Growave is undoubtedly one of the most reliable, versatile and to go app on Shopify app store in my opinion. I have a wonderful onboarding experience and all my queries were resolved within 24 hours, Thanks to ALEX. Their support service is top-notch and they have maintained it that way. I would highly recommend growave to everyone here without any reservations.

July 23, 2021

Hi, wonderful Shades Of Tee team 🍂

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with everyone and for great and constructive feedback. It will definitely help other merchants as it already helped us with great push and a source of motivation to try harder and make your experience with us even better.

Alex is always online and he is very happy to see customers being satisfied with his effort. It does our job so interesting and pleasurable 🤗.

Growave is indeed such a multifunctional app and every feature will definitely be helpful to any shop and merchant 🤸‍♀️.

Cheers!

Your Film Poster

Excellent support! App has some cool functions. Responds is very quick and the team will help you set things up.

July 21, 2021

Heya awesome team at Your Film Poster 🎞,

Thank you very much for such great feedback on us and on Growave. We all put an effort to enrich it with cool features that would be really helpful for your business. Every minute of that effort brings us true pleasure and we are incredibly lucky to have customers like you who can see it and who enjoy the Growave experience.

Wishing you a fantastic week ahead 🙌.

AskMe Fashions

I was having issues with the fave heart icon showing up and I actually emailed over the weekend. Alex was kind enough to let me know the difference in hours and quickly responded to my email early next business day. And poof, my fave icon was back and all is working! Thank you!

July 21, 2021

Hello, gorgeous AskMe Fashions team 🤩

It is so wonderful to receive constructive and honest words from you. We all honestly appreciate it and we love that we were able to meet your expectations. We try very hard to assist you on time and your patience is highly valuable.

Cheers ✨.