Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

SOCIE Select

Great team! The online supporters are nice and professional,solving problems fast as we expect. Appreciate all the works,5 stars for sure!

Hi there,

Wow! You are so kind to us 😊. I would also give you 5-star Review for the best customer of ours, but it is simply impossible cause all our customers stay on top of all priorities 🚀.

And this already worth all our efforts, and we will never get tired exceeding your expectations ☀️.

Dressdes

"NEW" An excellent team and app, within a month I asked them to make at least 15 changes to the code and they were always available to respond and quick to give me a great result. I highly recommend it! Keep going! ! "OLD" I have always asked for support from the team and they have always answered me, helped me and gave me an excellent result, just what I needed ..keep going!

Ciao Dressdes 👨🏻‍🎨,

It is not only our customer support team but the whole Growave staff, that works hard on delivering proper service and meeting every customer's expectations individually. This is what we call the family relationship, where family is every Growave member along with our dearest merchants who choose us 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦.

Grazie e buona settimana a venire!

Finding Home Farms

My team and I have started using the growave app to create a referral and rewards program for our customers. The review function provided by this app is also a very importance piece for us to have. Not only has the app been great, but the support team's help, speed of response, and consistency has been outstanding!

Dear Finding Home Farms team 🌝,

Thank you for making our day great and giving us good vibes before the weekend. It is very motivating and warm words of yours, and we are super happy to know that they are addressed to us 🙋🏻‍♂️.

It is nice to see that you were so impressed by our Loyalty&Rewards and Reviews apps when we also have Wishlists, Instagram and Social Login features that play another important role in e-business. We are always happy to help you out with setting up our programs.

Cheers and have a good one ✨!

IMPERIO Cosmetics

The support I got is really great. The app itself works also smoothly, and I like all the pages for my website that are pre-populated and ready-to-go. I ran into some problems though with orders that had to come from different older systems. So, I had to import them first and after that, I could Reward Points for my pass clients as well. Especially Tina and Alex helped me out with this. Appreciated! 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Olaf IMPERIO Cosmetics

Heya gorgeous Olaf IMPERIO Cosmetics team 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback, it just melts our hearts in Growave. We work hard on making our app great every day and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍

Thanks one more time from the whole Growave team!

Model Railway Scenes

I love the way that Growave integrates my wishlist, loyalty, rewards and feedback and the modules work together to deliver a better user experience than individual apps.

June 4, 2021

Good morning Model Railway Scenes 🌝

We are just amazed how our customers describe their satisfaction with Growave and this has been the best source of motivation to strive for better from day-to-day. We truly appreciate your words and hope that together we will be able to build a strong partnership as your customers build railways from scratch 🚂.

Thanks again and happy Growaving 👏🏻.

Mean BLVD

Speaking from my experience after using this application for a while, I find it very handy in setting up promotions, giving points and gifts for our precious customers. Our business certainly benefits from this. And one of the best thing is that they have excellent and enthusiastic support staffs, especially Tattu and Tina. They always appear almost immediately and answer every question I have during the use of the app. Thank you for making such work became easier.

June 2, 2021

Howdy Mean BLVD team?!🤩

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your experience with us 🙏🏻. We are happy to have customers like you and every day each member of our team enjoys the process of making your experience with us better, the performance of the app sharper, and your satisfaction level well-deserved 🙌🏻.

Wishing you success and further heights! 🧗🏻‍♀️

Whoisblest

I Use This App For Many Different Reasons. It Has Been A Great Addition To My Store, And The Customer Service Is Exceptional. Highly Recommended App For Customer Incentives And Engagement. Also, A Great Way To Keep Track Of All Of Your Reviews From A Single Location.

June 2, 2021

Hello exceptional Whoisblest team, 🤸🏻‍♂️

We are so pleased by your words, they truly mean a lot to all Growave team 😊❤️

🎯 We aim to deliver best practices in the e-commerce business, and Reviews has been the best way to show the social proof of your site and products. We are glad that you like our service and hope with our united efforts we will be able to boost your shop as a rocket. 🚀

Fabbrica Magia

always available, to solve all problems, the application works very well and you can customize everything, product page, collections and landing pages

May 28, 2021

Good afternoon, wonderful Fabbrica Magia team!

We truly appreciated your valuable review on us. Each effort we make is done to reach the best customer satisfaction level. Thank you a lot for your constructive words and for making our day amazing 🤹🏻.

It is just magical to have customers like you. I wish you a wave of kind wizardry and good luck with your business!

USA Scream Pretty

Having moved to shopify plus - we needed a review and Wishlist app that could work across multiple stores for our Jewellery brand. Tattu has been very helpful, making the set up and syncing of reviews easy. I have also requested an add on - for their app, which they are considering (a dedicated back in stock email app - to compliment their wishlist functionality)
We have used Growave for a few years on other shopify stores - and we are delighted with their service, response times and general all round greatness!

May 26, 2021

Heyyy amazing USA Scream Pretty team!!!

We are so happy that you shared your thoughts on our app 🥰. Your words mean a lot not only to Tattu, but to all of the members of the Growave family 👏🏻.

You are the reason why we are still delivering high-quality service throughout the years, and this has already become an enjoyable routine that we love doing each day 😇.

Quirky Baby LLC

I love having this app available on my website! My customers actually use it! I love the customer service from Growave. They have helped me on several occasions. And they respond so quickly. No matter who you get, you’ll get amazing help.

May 26, 2021

Hello dear Quirky Baby team,

We are so grateful for your kind words on our team and on Growave 🕺🏼💃.

We try to respond and process every customer's query as fast as possible because your time is highly valuable to us. Our team has been training a lot to reach the level where we can deliver high quality of service and customer satisfaction, just like ninjas train till perfection.

Thank you again and we are very pleased to see you with us!