Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Cloud City Drones

Fantastic App! I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to take their eCommerce store to the next level. Their support staff is INCREDIBLY fast and knowledgeable, both Tina and Alice have been superb!

Dear team at Cloud City Drones,

Thank you for taking the time for sharing your amazing feedback. Your positive words have granted to us a great mood and loveable vibes. We are humbly grateful for it. 🙏🏻😇

We'd like you to know that serving you was such a pleasure and fun, moreover, it's an honor for us. We appreciate your presence in our big family.

Thank you again, for your valued review. We hope to have the chance of serving you for more years.💐😚

Beauchamp Art Gallery

Just recently added this app on our new website version. Super easy, flexible, affordable. So many different options to use and make us better!!! Our whishlist is now the best. The staff is great and very responsive. Thank you Alice at Growave!

Greetings of the day team at Beauchamp Art Gallery,🤩

You have our sincerest gratitude for leaving us a cosmically cool review. It has been a pleasure taking care of your site. We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.💐🤍

Thanks again and have a magnificent day!

White Oak Pastures

Easy to use, affordable, and SUPER responsive support team that got me set up exactly the way I went very quickly.

Hi team at White Oak Pastures,

Thanks a million for leaving us wonderful feedback. Your continued appreciation and support are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful🙏🏻😇.

We will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations. We look forward to serving you for many years to come💕🌸.

PAL and GAL

I just started using this app. I had great support from Growave Team. Thanks Tattu for your help and quick responses!

February 26, 2021

Allow us to express our sincerest gratitude for leaving the magnificent review team at PAL and GAL 🙏🏻💞,

We are thrilled to have you as part of our big family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!🤗

Indie and Naia

Amazing service!!! They could solve every Problem I had and also managed to change some Design issues. Perfect! Can totally recommend! :)

February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving five-star review team at Indie and Naia,

If you could see the delight on our faces now 😁, we are overjoyed that we have exceeded your expectations and made you feel happy. Our assistance does not end here, if anything comes up, please don’t hesitate to contact us.💞

August Away

I have been using this app for a while now and recently I faced a problem with the social login feature. I contacted the team and all the issues were quickly and efficiently resolved. The customer support team is very helpful. Looking forward to working with Growave :)

Hey-hey team at August Away, it is so nice to hear from you. 😻

Foremost thank you very much for being a loyal customer of ours. We feel so lucky and special that you have chosen us. Your presence has brought us nothing but great experience and achievements.🥰🥳

Also, we would love to express our immense gratitude for your time and review. We are exceedingly pleased to hear such inspirational comments. We would like to let you know that it was a pleasure fulfilling your requests and we are more than happy to work on your queries in the future.

We strongly hope for fruitful cooperation with you. 🌱

Aria Lattner

Growave app gets some things right, but also has some rough edges. However, that said, there is nothing more important than a company that truly cares about doing right by their customers. It is because of the issues that I have had with the app that I happily recommend them; while the app isn't perfect, they have customer support that truly cares, and most importantly, they empower their support team to do right be their customers. Shopify themselves should learn from Growave's example of actually CARING about their customers! Highly recommended.

Squirrel City Jewelers

Using their loyalty, reviews and wishlist the most. Customer service is excellent. Timely, responsive, and always helpful. Plenty of features to customize your customer experience and help your shop grow.

February 22, 2021

We express our deepest and sincerest gratitude to you for leaving so wonderful review team at Squirrel City Jewelers, 💞

We are delirious with happiness to know that our team is contributing to your shop's growth. Thank you so much for giving us a chance to serve you on your needs, it is an honor to be a part of your success.🥳 We will try to keep the excellent service consistent and effective.

We feel like thanking you endlessly. Thank you so much. 🙏🏻😁

Beaducation

This app is so robust. It does so many amazing things. As with any app, we needed a bit of customization and the support team were ON IT. Every request I had (and there were a lot!) they responded promptly, and fixed it right away with a great friendly attitude. I highly recommend this app to anyone!!!

February 22, 2021

Greetings team at Beaducation, 🤗

You have made our hearts melt with your so-warm feedback. Thank you sooo much for taking your time to leave your insightful review.

Nothing can be better than knowing that the app performs so well and support makes you feel comfortable. We always try hard to fulfill our beloved customer queries with full attention and love. 😍🤓

We are proud to let you know that it was enjoyable to serve you with your requests and feel free to let us know if there are more. We will be glad to work on them.

Thank you once again and have a sweet day!🌞

ROUTE 67

My experience with the customer support was great! They applied the amends I asked for extremely fast and to the point! Amazing service!

February 18, 2021

Heeey, we are so thrilled to team up with ROUTE 67! 😍 Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It’s beyond exciting to see how our widgets are perfectly fitting your beautiful store now and we cannot wait to see what’s coming next! ✨ Don’t forget to try our Reviews and Wishlists too! Reviews ⭐ will help you to gain trust and increase conversion, while Wishlists ❤️ will allow your customers to save your amazing products in their personal wishlists and later come back for them.

It was a big pleasure to work with your team and we are looking forward to serving you again. Just drop us a line if you will need further assistance, we are just one email away!

Thanks again for your positive feedback and good vibes. 😇