Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

The Beauty Brov

We appreciate the help we got from Tattu Kachieva
Customer Success Manager @Growave. We couldn't make our wishlist work at first and she just jumped in and sorted it out for us immediately after we sent her an email. Thank you. Fantastic customer service.

February 9, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for such a lovely review from your team, The Beauty Brov! 💖

Our support team always goes above and beyond to provide excellent service to our beloved customers, and it’s so pleasing to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. ✨

We are happy to see how our Wishlists and Social Login apps are perfectly fitting your store! 😍 Please don’t hesitate to try out our Reviews feature as well, it can help you to increase your sales by showcasing your customers reviews in a widget or on a separate page.

Just drop us a line if you’ll need any further assistance. And thanks again for your sweet review. ⭐

AllyBeth Design Co

I am super happy with Growave! I use them to import my Etsy reviews onto my Shopify site to create trust with my customers. They make it simple and easy to do this (in conjunction with Shuttle for Etsy). Looking forward to using more of their features are our company grows.

February 8, 2021

Dear team at AllyBeth Design Co, thank you so much for writing us such an awesome review! 😇

We are beyond happy that you are happy with Growave! Thank you for trusting our app and getting the most out of our Reviews feature.

Hopefully your company will grow and glow day by day, so that you will be able to upgrade your plan, to use more enhanced versions of our features. 😍 In the meantime, don’t forget to try our Wishlists feature, to allow your customers add your lovely products to their Wishlists.

Once again, thanks a lot for sharing your feedback with us and the community. 💕

PrimalAlchemy

I have been using Growave for the past 2 years and really happy with not just the app but the service team behind the scenes. Great apps within the overall app that saves you massively from having to subscribe to multiple other app providers, and the team are always at hand to help install the apps if needed. Much recommended.

February 5, 2021

Just saying thank you to you will never be enough to express our appreciation for you; you are one of a kind team at PrimalAlchemy. 💕🙇‍♀️

We feel so pleased and special that we are around you! Thank you for being our valued and loyal customer. It's in a World, filled with so many choices and possibilities, we thank you for selecting us. Your presence has brought our company nothing but great achievements.🌈

More importantly, knowing that our app helps you with your needs and that we can serve your company in a small way — brings a deep sense of meaning to our days here at Growave.💫

It has been an Immense pleasure serving you all through these years. if there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.🤗

Dýraland

Great app. Easy to use and understand and gives my store a huge additional value! It´s also super easy for me to see and follow up with reviews from customers!

February 5, 2021

It is such a delight to hear such great feedback from you team at Dýraland,😍

Please accept our most sincere gratitude for leaving your thoughts regarding Growave. We are so happy to know that our app has contributed to your amazing store. And it is equally important to note that you also make a great endowment to the development of our app. Thank you so much for playing a pivotal role in our growth.🤩

Hope to see more glorious years ahead of us. We are always here ready to provide a hand of assistance.💌

Cutesiez

Amazing app and the support is very helpful, they get back to me in less than a day and help me with my problem. appreciate it

February 4, 2021

Hey-heey team at Cutesiez,

Thank you for showering us with this marvelous feedback and giving us an opportunity to show our appreciation. We are very grateful and humbled to you for such a loveable comment. Know that you have made our day today and have put smiles on our hearts 💖

To serve you is our ultimate pleasure. Please always be sure that we are here for you 💕🦄

Lovela

If you want to increase your repeat purchases and really have loyal customers this is an amazing app. Before implementing Growave I explored a lot of options in the market, 1.5 months of research and implementation on sandbox environments, and can't be happier to have Growave now. Their support team is insanely good, they help us with several requests and customization even using a different currency than USD. We've had a 134% of Growth in the past week of users using the discounts and benefits, the additional features such as reviews, wishlists, and Instagram shop are also now integrated on my website, and users are loving it and using these as crazy. Don't think for a second, this is the best app in the market by far, save a lot of time and just install it, you won't be disappointed.

February 4, 2021

Greetings of the Day team at Lovela,

Please accept our immense gratitude for investing your time and leaving such a wonderful review. We are touched beyond words and feeling so proud to have you as our beloved customer. Special thanks for giving so insightful and detailed feedback. Every feedback is extremely important to us and helps us to improve our service along with the Growave app. 🍀⭐

We are impressed with your ability to examine the market and giving a constructive assessment. We are so lucky to have a chance to meet you on this journey and we hope together we will achieve remarkable results

We sincerely appreciate the trust and confidence you have in us. Let me reassure you again of our commitment to serving you with courtesy and respect for many years to come.❤️🦄

Rip Toned

This app is easy to install and use. Had a little issue (our own mistake) with our reviews but support was quick to jump in and take care of it for us. Would recommend this team and their app.

February 2, 2021

You have our most sincere appreciation and deepest gratitude for your valued time and thoughts team at Rip Toned. 💕

We are so proud to know that you found Growave easy to use and to install. Our entire team has been working hard to make the app easy and convenient for our beloved merchants. It's very nice to hear a compliment about this. Thank you so much for this!🙏🏻

Cheers!🐣

DESTOCKXE.com

superb app and very professional customer service who can solve any problem, you deserve more than five stars!

Oh,wooow! 🤩

We can never thank you enough for your touching feedback team at DESTOCKXE.com. 🙏🏻

Especially your words: "you deserve more than five stars!" lifted us to the seventh heaven. Thank you so much for uplifting our spirits and putting encouragement into our hearts. From our side, we will do our best to maintain this cheerfulness, and fulfill all your requests with special care.

ANAABU.CO

This app helps me a lot! And Tattu & Tina are very helpful in customizing the widget based on my brand. Thank you so much for the superb customer service!

February 2, 2021

We are thanking you for your time and valuable feedback team at ANAABU.CO. 🤗

Please know that it has been an Immense pleasure serving you all through this time and we will try to always handle your work with top care and priority.

Using this opportunity I must note that our widgets suit your shop, looking so personalized and special. 😇

Thank you very much again, always be sure that we are here for you in case you need any assistance.

stoBIG

Highly recommend.
It also quickly resolves revision requests.
It’s great that the feedback on the question is very quick,

February 1, 2021

Good day team at stoBIG, 🥳

Please accept our immense gratitude for investing your time and sharing your amazing review.
Words utterly fail to express our appreciation for your acknowledgment and support.

Always be sure that fulfilling your requests is our pleasure, and we strongly believe that we will have more opportunities to serve continuously in the future. 💕🤗