Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Lotkayhex

it works great..helps us to get more traffic.

Zasttra.com

Its a Great App. Highly Recommended and the support has been awesome!

Linewatches.com

I got on twitter an offer from SocialShopWave to try the app. I instal it very easy and boom it works great. Clean, easy to use and very useful. I highly recommend this app.

EQPoster

Great app, love it! take care all social login in one click, no hassle, easy to operate, support team is awesome!!

WellnessGh.com

I really like this app for customer social login feature as well as others...it has really added value to my site and great customer support also from the team. i will recommend for everyone who wants to jump start his business...thumbs up socialshopwave

Organic Surge

Great app, great customer service! We're using the social login functionality and it's proving very successful! Plus they've customised the look of the buttons for the faves and ask facebook buttons. It's quick and easy to install and they are very helpful if you have any questions. 5 stars!!

FreshQuik

Great app and great customer support! I highly recommend this app for anyone on the fence for socially connecting customers, it's feature rich and highly customizable, and here's the kicker, IT'S FREE!

The support team was extremely helpful at integrating the app for my theme and solving any problems along the way.

Thanks guys/gals!

Gunner Mason

Awesome App! and they were so fast at helping me integrate it into my site! Everyone needs to have this in their store!

Band-Brand - Custom Band Merch - Buy & Sell Direct

Top notch app!
I've spent 20 minutes and set almost everything up. Looks and feels very professional. Excellent job Socialshopwave!

the SHOP

It's very useful for client to login, good job!