Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Hideki Ocha

Without question, the customer support is really outstanding. They have been very helpful and answered all my queries. Even helped set up the app for me. I love the integration of the social login app into my store and I like it. Thank you so much.

January 28, 2021

Hi team at Hideki Ocha, 🤗

We are extremely happy and grateful for your time and review. Thank you so much for the support, love, and appreciation that you put in these words. If only you knew how much you have inspired us and lifted our spirits, thank you so much for this magnificent contribution.

Day by day we put every effort into Growave and the customer support, we do impossible things possible, and the moment our job is appreciated, we feel so proud and delighted. Thank you so much for giving us these incredible feelings. 💖💕

Always be sure that we are just an email away if you need any assistance. 💌

Third Day Co. Apparel

responsive customer service... i like! will definitely recommend to other customers. highly recommended

January 28, 2021

We are greatly obliged for your time and your attention to leave your warm feedback team at Third Day Co. Apparel, 🌹🌞

We are so gratified to have the opportunity to serve you. Customer support is the world to us and we put our hearts to keep it top-notch.

Thank you very much and we hope for fruitful cooperation and new adventures together. 💞

Slice Engineering

I wish I could give this app 10 stars. They have been extremely helpful from day one of installing, and are very supportive. I highly recommend this application over other loyalty program apps. To have wishlists, referral programs, loyalty programs, and social logins all under one app is incredible, and honestly something I didn't expect to exist. Growave, keep doing great work!

January 27, 2021

Happy Wednesday team at Slice Engineering, 🥳

If you could see our faces right now, you'd see a look of gratitude and happiness. We are touched beyond words by your supportive statement:"I wish I could give this app 10 stars." Thank you so much for the proverbial pat on the back. 😍🥰

We are so proud to know that our all-in-one app is useful for your store and contributing to its growth. Everything has its own decoration and know that our adornment is you, without you, Growave would not be so grandiose. 🤗

We’re committed to providing you with excellent service to meet all your needs and expectations.

POM Amsterdam - COM

Amazing support team. Dedicated to make things work for you. Fast with their responses. We're very happy so far with Growave!

January 25, 2021

The team at POM Amsterdam - COM warmest thanks to you for your invaluable review and precious time.😻

Thanks to your comment, we feel like we have gained new strength and motivation to improve our service and create a new comfortable environment to meet the needs of our beloved customers.

Thank you again for providing such constructive information.  if there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to reach us.✌🏻💘

CBD MED Schweiz

The App has a lot of functionalities which are all very good! We now get around 5-10 reviews per day without doing anything - it's all automatic. The support is nothing less then premium. They recently helped us to sync our reviews between two different shopify shops and they were very helpful and made sure it is an easy process. Thank you for developing this App.

January 21, 2021

Hi team at CBD MED Schweiz,🤗

We are extremely grateful to you for investing your time to support us with such a lovely review. If only you knew how important is your feedback to us and how it lifts our spirits.

Million days, ideas, efforts, time, and patience have been subsidized to create Growave for our respected customers and once we receive such compliments, we feel so proud and encouraged. Thank you for your acknowledgment. Hats off to you. 🎩🙇🏻‍♂️

We are so grateful to you for every work you have awarded to us, working with you has been fun, we hope for more work and opportunities from you in the coming future. 🤞🏻

Libre Naturals

I added Growave to one of my stores and liked it so much that I just added it to my second store. When I moved my stores from another platform, I had to do a lot of research and had originally chosen smile but changed my mind when I saw the other options that Growave offered within the same app. It offers a lot and while I'm not using them all to start, I am using the reviews, wish list, rewards and referrals. I plan to add the VIP tiers as well. Any time I ran into an issue, I got great response (Tattu a lot but others as well) and they even contacted me proactively and offered me a special page to make my Refer a Friend program really pop visually. I certainly didn't expect that. I still have more to explore since there are so many parts of the app to test but I'm sure that when I do that, it will even further confirm that I made the right decision.

January 21, 2021

Dear team at Libre Naturals thank you endlessly for taking your time to leave such an incredible review!😍

We are so happy to have you as our beloved customer and so pleased to hear from you so many kind words. Are there no limits to your kindness and attentiveness? You are so thoughtful and supportive in your feedback that makes us feel so strong and blessed. We sincerely value all your contributions, and your feedback has given us proof that we are on the right way and all our efforts worth that. ☺️

Special thanks for your trust in us and for giving us confidence. You are absolutely right, Growave is all-in-one marketing platform that aims to provide excellent customer service to each of our customers. And we are so glad to witness your acknowledgment. 💞🙏🏻

Please be always sure that we are always there for you if you require any assistance.

bourdon studios

easily the best customer service of any app i’ve used yet. issues resolved quickly and even though i have the feee version they helped me integrate this into my theme and customize so it all fits. 10/10. once my business grows i’ll look to get the paid plan and integrate my other applications

January 18, 2021

Greetings of the day team at bourdon studios, 🥳

We sincerely appreciate your time for leaving your feedback. It is an honor to receive so many compliments from you. Thank you a lot for playing a pivotal role in our growth. Your patronage and satisfaction are what drives us to keep doing what we do. We’ll make sure we continue to put your needs first as our company expands and improves.💕

Never tired of saying that we are here for you if you require any assistance. 😍

The Fine Shop - Global

SIX STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ One of the best apps ever, whishlist, loyalty, reviews, UGC, social logins and analytics, it even have tired points with many Engagement Based earning points and many redeem options ... we love this app so much ... the support is almost always live on the chat ... and if not they reply very quickly, they also do customize some features or errors on the spot, we use it on Shopify Plus and all our stores ... we wish they can connect and integrate Same loyalty points with 2 stores and connect the users since we don't need to install on every store individually

January 18, 2021

Cosmically cool! 🚀 Please allow us to express our earnest gratitude and appreciation to you team at The Fine Shop - Global,

Thanks a million for leaving us a "six-star" review 🤩😜. We are so humbled and grateful for your time and support. We admire your ability to distinguish the good and the best. We have put an immense amount of passion into each of our products, and we feel so thrilled to know that you love them as we do.

It’s a privilege to have had the chance to serve you, we have enjoyed every minute of fulfilling your queries and we are so excited about the opportunity to serve you for million days ahead. Thank you so much for making our day.

ThankyouThankyouThankyou!🙇‍♀️💞

Nomad Nature

I installed this app and started testing a few days ago, mainly for the wishlist function. It works great so far and their customer service is excellent. I had a few minor issues and needed a few adjustment to match the styling of my website, Tattu always responded so quickly and provided excellent help!! I highly recommend this app and love their customer service.

Hello, the team at Nomad Nature,

Simply saying thank you will never be enough to express our gratitude to you for your attention and for leaving so wonderful review. We feel so pleased and special for choosing us. We warmly welcome you to the list of highly valued customers. 🌞🤗

It is always a joy for us to be able to provide you with our best service. Without your support, the vision we have would remain in our hearts and minds. Thank you for making these things a reality.

You can trust us for your necessities and reach us anytime without any hesitation. 🥰

Sholovers

The app is great, but even better is the customer support.
I have often updated the theme of my website, and immediately they reinstated the apps and took care of my particular request.
I really love the app and them, and I wouldn't change them for anything. I especially thank Tattu, very sweet and always available for all my requests.

Good day team at Sholovers,

You have our utmost gratitude and appreciation for your precious time for leaving such a wonderful review. 🙏🏻

Thank you for the opportunity to grow our capabilities by working together, we loved and enjoyed assisting you. We take pride in giving priority to our customers and looking after your needs. Quality and customer service are our daily basis goal. And we are in seventh heaven that we have succeeded to deliver it to you.

Please be always sure that we are here for you if you require any assistance. Thank you and enjoy a sweet day! 💖