Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Growave
4.8
November 30, 2022

In search for a simple refer-a-friend function, I made the mistake of installing Growave. This app is absolute bloatware. It will install all sorts of functionality all over your site. Use with caution as every install has the potential to slow down your site and, unless you're using all functionality, that's by definition a bad outcome. Deleting it required removal from the app itself and from Shopify admin.

Allster
Time spent using app: 27 days
October 31, 2022

Have ran into issues with Growave time and time again over the last 2 odd years of using the app, and their live chat team seem to never be able to give me clear cut answers. The same one liner is always used , "let me forward this to our developers and get back to you when we receive a reply." They've recently updated the app and are now sending "system notification" standardised emails to your customers BUT you are unable to access these emails to customise them to suit your brand. The reason given was "if we change these templates for you, we will have to change it for everyone else". So in essence, you are unable to see what they send to your customers which makes no sense. There are a number of other issues with this app that I won't go into detail here, but overall I would not recommend this app for its lack of customer service and lack of customisable functionalities.

AJ Craft Supplies
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Growave replied November 4, 2022

Hi, the team at AJ Craft Supplies,

We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with Growave😔.

Being known for our great customer service, we would like to make things right. I will forward your feedback to my management and we will work on improving the qualifications and professionalism of our employees in order to provide helpful assistance to your customers😊!

Regarding the issue with the customer receiving the emails, I'd like to kindly let you know that all of the emails are triggered based on the actions made by the customers. Moreover, we are working on adding the possibility to edit the "System notifications" and we will do our best to launch it as soon as possible. Thank you so much and hope for your understanding 🙏.

By the way, I contacted you via live chat and was not able to receive an answer. Could you please kindly check it and let me know your thoughts?🙌🏻

We value our customers' opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention💙.

October 25, 2022

A mysterious "glitch" for 5 weeks have left me unable to use this software and all I continually get is: "We will reach out to you shortly for a resolution." Asked for a refund over SEVEN TIMES now and have never been given a straight answer. Absolutely ridiculous! Reporting to Shopify to get my refund.

Shea Shea Bakery
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Growave replied November 24, 2022

Dear Shea Shea Bakery team,

On behalf of Growave team, we would like to apologize for your negative experience with us 😥.
Please let us inform you that we do value every merchant and it's important to us that all of our beloved customers are happy with our application.

We went ahead and conducted a thorough investigation of all your queries, and we noticed that our support manager missed your refund query as it was among your other requests.
Please accept our sincere thousand apologies for that. We do understand that it's a glaring mistake, unfortunately, this happens when contact is not face-to-face 😔.

Additionally, we hasten to inform you that first of all we have already made you a refund for the requested period.

If there is anything we can do to get you to give us another chance or make things right, please feel free to message us directly support@growave.io or via Live chat.

By the way, we contacted you via chat and Skype and unfortunately were not able to receive an answer 😔.

We don’t know if we can wish that we can see you again in our ranks in the future, Shea Shea Bakery team. We wish you only the best and hope that you will be able to regain your trust in us someday.

September 19, 2022

Customer service wont solve any issues and passes the buck back to Shopify. NO ROI on this service and it's a waste of money for any CPG company

SNACKLINS
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Growave replied October 5, 2022

Hi SNACKLINS team,

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with our team.😥

As mentioned in the email reply, our team went ahead and conducted a thorough investigation, and we see that our support manager misunderstood your question.
Unfortunately, this happens when contact is not face-to-face. 😔
That's why the answer has included the information about not reversing the charges, as Shopify Billing helps us with that.
However, as we investigated, we found out that you have faced an issue with removing our app.

If there is anything we can do to get you to give us another chance or make things right, please feel free to message us directly at support@growave.io.📩

If you're still experiencing issues, please reach out to us — we're more than happy to help, and we want to make sure that any lingering concerns are addressed.

Btw, to better assist you and correct your impression, I have sent a follow-up email with a personalized suggestion. Please check your inbox for details.
Thank you so much!✨

August 25, 2022

This app USED to be sooo good... and then they "updated". The integrations are so complicated to use now. You can no longer tag similar products for reviews, just honestly, find another app. These guys messed up big time in their "update".

local