Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

Loyalty Program, Wishlist, UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

幸福站

terrible customer service and technical support. Cannot resolve a so-called easy problem after a few weeks. time wasting!

Coloured Raine Cosmetics

DO NOT use this service. Several issues with their coding and loyalty program that caused thousands of lost sales. Customer service does not follow up to help. You have to run after them after they supposedly will follow up with you. Save yourself the trouble and get better service with another company. It may cost more but will save you from losing customers due to growaves lack of ability to fix the technical issues. Customers have not been able to redeem their rewards and after contacting growave they still have done nothing about it 2 days later. We terminated our service with them after 2 years of being a loyal paying client. RUN FOR THE HILLS

June 18, 2021

Hello dear team at Coloured Raine Costmetics💅🏻💄,

Thank you a lot for sharing your thoughts on us and on our app. We work hard to find a personalized way for every customer and your satisfaction is the key priority to us. We are truly sorry for not meeting your expectations, and yes, our team carries full responsibility for the support we deliver.

I just want to note that we were unable to help you on time since we had no access as Collaborator to investigate the issue deeply. We sincerely wanted to assist you with the case, and as with every product on the Shopify platform, we investigated the issue inside our app, and when we realized that there is an outer source that is conflicting with us and asked for your cooperation, you rejected and denied it, putting the full blame on us.

We do value every customer, each of them and we don't divide into old and new customers. I hope you can understand us and will take a step towards good and friendly cooperation, where the two-way connection is enabled and everything is solved in a peaceful and respectful method.

We wish you good luck in your business, and just note that we are always happy to see you in our big and lovely Growave family!💫💖

Dirty Jane

I'm sad that I need to change my review to one star. This app USED to be amazing. Customer service WAS fast and responsive. Now I have to chase them down over and over to find out when they will respond to my tickets. I've been waiting literally weeks and have asked multiple times for something to get fixed. AND, I waited months for an update they said was coming. And when it finally DID come, I learned in order to access the change I was waiting for, I'd need to pay $30 more per month. I should have been grandfathered in at my current rate. They changed their whole billing system so now you pay $100 to integrate Klaviyo or $20 to get all the same features without Klaviyo. I can't even express how disappointing that was. ESPECIALLY when I had specifically been told email integration was coming to the Growth plan. Never did they mention it would be more expensive. I'll keep using the app for now only because I don't have the time to switch over to a different one, but I will be looking for a new solution. Such a bummer when something you start out loving turns to crap. Customer service is impeccable. They're quick to respond and always do their best to help me understand how to best use their app. They make all the changes I ask for. It's got tons of great features and options... plus one app vs 5 apps is amazing. The ONLY thing I wish was different is that the Growth plan offered Klaviyo integration. I'm a perfectionist and having all my emails look and feel the same is important to me.

February 12, 2021

Hello, dear Dirty Jane team 🙋‍♂️,

Thank you very much for the review that you have updated. We do take every word from our customers seriously and always work on covering every small detail we receive from them. Sadly, not all wishes can be fulfilled at the same time and not each of them can be implemented in a way customer sees due to various reasons that we are unable to take control of.

We work hard on making your experience with us great and some functionalities cannot be implemented easily due to the complexity of the requests, and even so, our teams worked well to deliver those requests to you. We value you as a customer and your experience with us is very important.

As for the confusion with the Growth plan, we understand your frustration with it. This step hasn't been done to charge you more, since you know the Klaviyo integration was available only on Enterprise plan for $299, however now it is more accessible for merchants on a plan for $99. We understand how important it is to support shopowners and the pricing has been evaluated considering the third-party app cooperation (Klaviyo, which is the separate business we work with) and the complexity of the work that has been done during the update.

We hope for your understanding in this situation and we did not ignore your case and even focused on a faster resolution, because, as it is written above, we do care about our customers and their experience is the top priority for all of us. Please let us reach you out and have a further discussion, our team is trying to contact you in Live chat and we would truly appreciate it if you would reply to us back. Thanks again, and wishing you all the best 💖.

ROTD Crafter's Corner

Seriously not happy with this app. I thought i was getting an all in one automatic app, as this is how it was explained to me. If someone comes in my store and makes a purchase...they get points when they check out. if someone comes in that was referred by someone else, the referrer gets points...all not true. I have a free app that already does what this offers. I don't see the point of spending so much money to get nothing extra for it. I want my IN STORE customers to get a bonus...not make myself work harder! Can i give it negative stars for false advertising?

September 24, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback, ROTD Crafter's Corner!

First and foremost, I deeply apologize for not meeting your expectations and not being helpful on time.
We completely understand your frustration. There was a miscommunication error and we failed to explain to you how Growave works.
We put our merchants' experience and satisfaction as our priority and now we feel ashamed that we were not able to provide you with the service that you deserve…

We value trust merchants put into Growave and do everything possible to meet requirements and exceed expectations. Also, it's worth noting that Growave can easily replace several third-party apps. Our team works very hard to justify this price point.

We stand by our advertisement and would love to make things right if you give us a chance. We will be sending you a message explaining how Growave integrates with Shopify POS. We are always happy to jump on a call to discuss this. Also, please feel free to get in touch via Live Chat on our website or via the following email: support@growave.io

Chelsea's

Im so disappointed in this app. After removing it, because it did not provide anything of benefit to my customers or growth of my store, it has left random punctuation on my site that I can not fix. It's almost like the app wasn't fully developed, and some sort of "residue" was left after removing it.

September 6, 2020

Chelsea’s, thank you for feedback!
We value the opinions of each of our merchants and take notes to improve the platform.

Please accept our deepest apologies for the bad experience and disappointing you. However, we would like to note that it was not done intentionally. We’re afraid some of the Growave files are still in your theme due to the improper removal of the app.

We would love to make things right and fix any issues caused by Growave. And we would not forgive ourselves for letting you go with a bad impression of our app.

May I ask you to install our app again, thus we'll be able to clear all our files? Without installing our app, regrettably, we have no access to your files to remove lingering code. Promise it will be fixed in no time :)

Our team has sent a couple of emails with explanations of why it happened. Hope you will be able to give us a chance to fix everything.

L.Naturel Concept Store

TOTALLY not amused! The app says it does a bunch of things, but the only free tools are nothing but crap.
When you delete the app, the app leaves a whole bunch of unneeded files in the code section. This is really annoying!

I even don't know If I can delete them, because maybe the triggers are nested in my other code I had from my theme.

TOTALLY NOT HAPPY! This is total bullshit. Thanks for waisting all my stuff!

Céla

Bad UX and Judge me is better. Installed both and Judge me got 50 reviews in a week while Growave didn't. Judgeme is free as well.

May 22, 2020

Dear merchant,

Hope you are having an amazing day! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We do value the opinions of each of our merchants. It is the most powerful engine for us to move forward! :)

We share your opinion about Judge.me, it is one of the worthy apps, however, we would like to highlight that you could have collected even more reviews using Growave, you just seemed to have some difficulties with the app settings and as a result, were not able to get the most value and for that, we are really sorry...

We would also like to note that our platform specializes not only in Reviews, we offer more than 5 useful apps (Loyalty&Rewards, Wishlist, Social Login, Shoppable Instagram) under one roof of Growave.

And we wouldn't want to let you go like this, with bad thoughts about us on your mind and with the wrong foot we have gotten off on. What about starting all over again? :)

Please rest assured that all your words have already been taken into account in order to improve our platform and make your experience way better with us this time.

Cosplayeyes

To use all their features you need to upgrade and pay even during the trial period you can not use to test all the features, after trial period is over they will charge you $9.99 monthly.

March 27, 2019

We deeply apologize for your bad experience. We are normally known for exceptional customer support. However, we would like to note that 30 days of free trial is available on any of our plans. The app doesn't charge during a free trial. But you are always welcome to get in touch if you have any kind billing issues: support@growave.io

We understand that this is crucial for your business. That's why we are always open and flexible to discuss such issues.

Also, please note that we offer an option to try absolutely all of our features on a Free plan for 30 days. After that, you can keep our Free plan forever with no charges at all :)

Leafashion

Sorry guys but i need to give you one star only, i wanted to try the instagram app and got installed so many other apps. once uninstalled there were a bunch of pages and existing code touched so the login didn't work anymore.

March 27, 2019

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences it has caused you. The thing is that you have installed a wrong app. That’s why other apps were installed. We have another app called Shop Instagram & UGC. If you wish to use only our Shop Instagram app, you can easily install it here: https://apps.shopify.com/instagram-photos

Also, you can remove all of the codes with ONE click using a button on the main page of our dashboard. We value and respect your business, so we always strive to make it so that there is no leftover code after uninstalling our app. Moreover, we are among the first app vendors who were the first in the marketplace who implemented such a special button for this.

If you ever experience such problems, our team would be able to remove all the leftover codes and pages easily. Literally, it will be done in a few seconds. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact support@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.