Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

L.Naturel Concept Store

TOTALLY not amused! The app says it does a bunch of things, but the only free tools are nothing but crap.
When you delete the app, the app leaves a whole bunch of unneeded files in the code section. This is really annoying!

I even don't know If I can delete them, because maybe the triggers are nested in my other code I had from my theme.

TOTALLY NOT HAPPY! This is total bullshit. Thanks for waisting all my stuff!

Céla

Bad UX and Judge me is better. Installed both and Judge me got 50 reviews in a week while Growave didn't. Judgeme is free as well.

May 22, 2020

Dear merchant,

Hope you are having an amazing day! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We do value the opinions of each of our merchants. It is the most powerful engine for us to move forward! :)

We share your opinion about Judge.me, it is one of the worthy apps, however, we would like to highlight that you could have collected even more reviews using Growave, you just seemed to have some difficulties with the app settings and as a result, were not able to get the most value and for that, we are really sorry...

We would also like to note that our platform specializes not only in Reviews, we offer more than 5 useful apps (Loyalty&Rewards, Wishlist, Social Login, Shoppable Instagram) under one roof of Growave.

And we wouldn't want to let you go like this, with bad thoughts about us on your mind and with the wrong foot we have gotten off on. What about starting all over again? :)

Please rest assured that all your words have already been taken into account in order to improve our platform and make your experience way better with us this time.

Cosplayeyes

To use all their features you need to upgrade and pay even during the trial period you can not use to test all the features, after trial period is over they will charge you $9.99 monthly.

March 27, 2019

We deeply apologize for your bad experience. We are normally known for exceptional customer support. However, we would like to note that 30 days of free trial is available on any of our plans. The app doesn't charge during a free trial. But you are always welcome to get in touch if you have any kind billing issues: support@growave.io

We understand that this is crucial for your business. That's why we are always open and flexible to discuss such issues.

Also, please note that we offer an option to try absolutely all of our features on a Free plan for 30 days. After that, you can keep our Free plan forever with no charges at all :)

Leafashion

Sorry guys but i need to give you one star only, i wanted to try the instagram app and got installed so many other apps. once uninstalled there were a bunch of pages and existing code touched so the login didn't work anymore.

March 27, 2019

We would like to apologize for the inconveniences it has caused you. The thing is that you have installed a wrong app. That’s why other apps were installed. We have another app called Shop Instagram & UGC. If you wish to use only our Shop Instagram app, you can easily install it here: https://apps.shopify.com/instagram-photos

Also, you can remove all of the codes with ONE click using a button on the main page of our dashboard. We value and respect your business, so we always strive to make it so that there is no leftover code after uninstalling our app. Moreover, we are among the first app vendors who were the first in the marketplace who implemented such a special button for this.

If you ever experience such problems, our team would be able to remove all the leftover codes and pages easily. Literally, it will be done in a few seconds. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact support@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.