Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Peter Cox Photography

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Master of none, unfortunately. Also steps on other review apps if you're not using their review functionality - continually hides your review page!

August 23, 2022

Dear team of Peter Cox Photography,

Please accept sincere apologies from me and the whole team! We didn't mean to disappoint you and never meant to cause you any of the inconveniences you had while using our app. 😪

We truly want to be helpful and please be sure that from our end, we do our best to maintain smooth work and meet your expectations! 🙏 Unfortunately, since you deleted the app, we lost all access and didn't have a chance to investigate this case.

Please give us a chance to prove that Growave is an effective and reliable app for your business.
We realize we still have room to grow and feedback from our favorite customers helps us a lot.

We will be happy to see you back with us if you ever decide to install our app and help you out with your requests and smooth integration. 🤗

NETE.IN

Location India

while our initial experience with the app was great. the entire app is being updated at the same time and we are now left with very few features to actually work with and aren't able to view any analytics.

July 4, 2022

Hi NETE.IN team,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! 🤩 Your words are very valuable to us. We are always happy to hear that your experience with our app is good. Our customer service is more than happy to be helpful to you and we are always here to assist you! 💖

Have a great week ahead!

Elfbeads US

I have never ever ever spent sooo much time troubleshooting small and big glitches in this app! Yes, they provide good functionality for the money, yes it all works well nicely (when it work). Yes support is very responsive and does their best to help and fix things. This is why I put 2 stars, not 1. But if you are serious about Loyalty program - I would NOT recommend Growave. I don't have time to list here all the big and small issues I experienced. From the incorrect VIP levels assigned to my customers after the program started, to the loyalty points which haven't been accrued with eligible orders, to the wishlist, which got completely broken after one of my support requests, to the recent blackout, which damaged my brand at the time of new collection release. Countless, coutless glitches. I'm looking forward to switching to another App as soon as I have time, in spite of sincerely trying to give these guys a chance. 4 months of headache and frustration and counting.

Betty's Promos Plus, LLC

App was ok but had to delete because it conflicted with our slide cart drawer app and caused our mobile site to freeze up/become unusable. Once I deleted Growave our mobile site started working properly again. Probably wouldn't have been an issue if not for our slide cart drawer. I also wish they had lower tiers for paying for certain features, such as email reminders/emailing the wish list. I would pay $5-10 for that, but I didn't want to pay $30/month for additional features that we wouldn't have used.

April 9, 2021

Hi team at Betty's Promos Plus LLC,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review and let us know regarding your experience ❤️.

We wanted to let you know how sorry we are for this unpleasant situation🥺.

Here at Growave, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and all-in-one marketing platform. And in this instance, we clearly dropped the ball💔. We sincerely apologize for this incident.

We are eager to make things right and ready to go the extra mile to make it up. Also, we have reached out to you personally last 3 days by email and calling your phone number to touch bases. We would highly appreciate it if you get back to us by hitting the Live Chat button on our website or replying to our email (support@growave.io) or we can jump on a call to discuss this further🙏🏻.

Also, it's worth noting that Growave can easily replace several third-party apps. Our team works very hard to justify this price point. We are totally invested in seeing you as our beloved customer back and ready to provide you extended Free Trial on our Growth plan and also give you a special discounted fee further.

Back-A-Line

Beware! These folks like to do their own app installs, which could be good or bad, depending. For us, it was not a good experience. If you do decide to get involved with these guys, make sure you backup your theme yourself before they start. They implement changes on live sites without backups and will write over customizations in place. If there are issues with the app, it is not possible to revert the changes.

We found their developers to be sloppy and undisciplined. Many mistakes were made. They do keep in touch and are willing to re-do the work over and over and over again until they get it right. However, in our case, they never did get it right, and after some weeks, we lost patience and confidence in their company.

UPDATE: Growave has asked us to remove this negative review several times. They accused us of being bad people ("A good person would not want to hurt another's business."). They claim they have corrected all the problems that we experienced. Maybe so. But we gave them many chances over many weeks, and mistakes were repeated and new mistakes made. You will have to decide for yourself.

November 28, 2019

Hey,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We always ask merchants which theme is best to upload our files and make changes as a part of our onboarding process. So when you install the app, you will see a dropdown that allows you to select a needed theme to implement the app.

Also, I would like to note all apps on Shopify including Growave, can’t reinstall the app itself. unless you install it back. Because apps don’t have access to your Shopify account. On top of it, we don’t know which theme is best to select unless you indicate it in your emails.

When it comes to our team we always notify our customers before making changes. It looks like you have simply missed our email that was sent right after you changed your theme. But we have already taken the necessary steps in order to prevent such a misunderstanding.

If you ever experience such problems, our team would be able to remove all codes from your live theme and implement it to the needed theme. Literally, it will be done in a few seconds. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact support@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.

The Painted Heirloom

Time spent using app About 3 years

8/13/2022: Almost 2 weeks ago, the app stopped rewarding my customers for reviews. Growave seems to be at a loss of how to fix. Rewarding points for a review is a huge part of the app - and it's not working. Looking for an alternative. This app is nailing it on every level. Installation was simple and straight forward. What tweaking I needed, that wasn't available in the large options of settings already, was promptly attended to by the Growave support staff. As a small business owner selling rather niche home decor products, I was hesitant to spend this kind of money on an App. It is my opinion, a lot of apps are just too overpriced for the small business owner. I understand that developers deserved to get paid for their work, but some pricing structures are just impossible to meet for a small owner to handle. After giving this app a trial for about 2 weeks now, I can honestly say I believe it will be worth the money. While I've only had a few people leave reviews under the Growave app, more and more are using my new Loyalty Program and Wishlist. The interface is extremely professional looking, and works great from computer, iPad Shopify and Android Phone Shopify apps. The various apps within this app are each individually customizable, with very detailed settings available within each app. That said, all very easy to use. I can't stress enough how responsive and supportive the support staff has been. Tursunai has been great. Any tweaks I've needed to my theme to accommodate the app they have made while I was sleeping - since their on the other side of planet from me. :) They've been very patient with my requests but very responsive, supportive, and accommodating! I do wish some of the settings explanations were a bit easier to understand. For example, in the Wishlist Reminder Email settings, one setting is "We send this email only one-time within to the same user." I don't understand the adjective "same" in this reference. Same as what? I do understand this is due to different cultures and possible language differences. :) Second, and not that important, I wish the floating rewards tab was dismissable, yet accessible via a click of something or a menu - at least on mobile devices. Too many floating things can seem intrusive and distracting on smaller screens. Along with that, would be nice to have ability to shorten rewards name for mobile screens. For example, "Painted Heirloom Rewards" for Computer and iPad, and just "Rewards" if viewed on Mobile. That said, wish had option in settings to show or not show notifications pop-up on mobile vs. tablet vs. desktop computer. Finally, I hope to see more options in general to changes settings of various apps behaviors, colors for everything, etc. But, bottom line is, this is a great app at a fair price. Period. I can't say I would stick with it if it ever increases in cost, as I currently don't use 2 of the 7 functions, and not sure I ever will (Comments and Questions), as I'm trying to keep it clean. Also, I don't bring in a lot of money. I'm hoping that's where this app will help - obviously. I say if you're on the fence, give the trial a go for 30 days. See how your customers respond and how Growave helps to support your setup, and make your decision from there. For me, this 7-in-1 app is pretty much what I've been looking for, and the support staff, especially Tursunai, has been absolutely wonderful and top-notch! I can't say enough good things about the support from Growave! Vonda @ The Painted Heirloom

Rustic Urban Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app 3 minutes

tried to add app and unless i upgraded to a subscription i was not able to add it to my page, had to uninstall and search for a new app

March 27, 2019

We deeply apologize for your bad experience. However, we would like to note that 30 days of free trial is available on any of our plans. Moreover, we offer an option to try absolutely all of our features for 30 days with no charges at all. You only need to select our free plan and you can just keep it Forever if you wish :)

We are always happy to discuss such issues and resolve them asap. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact support@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.

Route One Apparel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I really do like this app, and it was beneficial for my business for the time I had it. However, after being a customer for seven long months without any sort of payment and they try to do the whole "bait and switch" tactic to force me into a $60/month contract, I find that a little sketchy and disheartening. It would be much better if they grandfathered a plan or made the payments more affordable. They basically make you pay MORE if your site gets more visitors, and it has nothing to do with the app itself!

March 28, 2019

Please accept our deepest apologies for that. This has been a tough time for us knowing that we've let you down and failed to provide you with the service you deserve.

Please note that we have totally changed our pricing since 2015. Since then, if we make changes on pricing, we grandfather existing plans. Currently, there are no extra charges for visits, existing members, or for setting up our app. Moreover, there are no extra charges for the number of wishlists, reviews, or for emails that are sent from our app.

As much as we would like to make things right, we understand it is quite late. But we would love to provide you with an updated free trial so that you could see all the power and potential of Growave.

If you have any questions on the new pricing, we are always happy to jump on a call to discuss this. Please feel free get in touch via Live Chat on our website or via the following email: support@growave.io