Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Growave
4.8
September 29, 2022

Growave is not as intuitive as we'd like it to be, but the support team has been excellent. Kudos to Tina and Alex for the speedy responses to our requests.

Oh & Co Collective
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Growave replied October 5, 2022

Hi Oh & Co Collective team,

Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations 😔.
I would appreciate it if you could share your thoughts about our application, as the opinion of our dear customers is very important to us!

As it's known, we have recently launched the new version of our app and we are constantly working on improving the functionality of the dashboard in order to ensure that you have a smooth experience. We do realize that we still have room to grow and the feedback from our favorite customers helps us a lot 🥰.

By any chance, could you please check your inbox, and let's work on it together 🙏.

September 28, 2022

It's cheaper. I was using Okendo and Smile. So, that's a plus. But beware. The Klaviyo integration is HTML - you can not use Klaviyo's build and drop facility. You need to know HTML to build them. Also, Growave is a bit clunky. When you pay for apps like Okendo and Smile you are actually getting pretty good products - and that's why they cost so much. So... if you can get used to the very limited functionality available with Growave and you want to brush up on your coding and HTML skills (haha, doesn't everybody?), then Growave is for you. I'm giving it 3 stars because it's cheaper which is nice. But, I really do miss how easy it was with Okendo & Smile!

Loyal Crush
Time spent using app: 25 days
Growave replied October 5, 2022

Hi Loyal Crush team,

We sincerely apologize for the experience with our app that didn't meet the level of service we strive for. We never meant to cause you any of the inconveniences you had while using our app 😔.

Regarding your concerns, totally understand that not all our merchants have coding skills, however, these conditions, so that the email templates only change in HTML format, are the rules set by the app with which we have integration.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We value every merchant and it's important to us that all of our beloved customers are happy with our app 🙏🏻.

Btw, could you please check your inbox and please reply to us, so we can work on it together? 😊

August 24, 2022

Very disappointing since the update. I am usually very happy with Growave but the Instagram feature stopped working for over a month now. I reported the issue immediately and no one is able to help. I used to display our influencers Instagram pictures with a specific hashtag and tag the products. Now this does not work and I can only display and tag pictures posted on our IG account (not pictures from a specific hashtag). I would change my review as soon as this issue is fixed.

CHUU
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months
Growave replied September 12, 2022

Dear team at CHUU,

I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention🙌🏻.

Regarding your query, I'd like to kindly let you know that our app gives a signal to Facebook via the API, but Facebook's tokens are coming in invalid due to the hashtag posts not being displayed. However, our dev team worked with the Facebook support team and we were able to fix the issue.

I have sent you multiple messages and would really appreciate it if you will get back to me in order for us to make sure everything is working correctly🤗.

We appreciate your time and do hope that you will reach out to us soon✨!

Edited September 27, 2022

Update 28-09-2022: The "Inclusive tag" functionality within the Rewards program setting "ways to spend" does not work. When a user attempts to save tags "inclusive tags" in a custom discount option, the user receives a "Something with wrong" error message - and the settings do not save. This means you cannot separate ways to redeem rewards between program tiers like GOLD | SILVER | BRONZE - all customers will see all ways to redeem options regardless of their tier. This is a persistent bug that has been ongoing for over 3+ months now and is still unresolved. Whilst support is very accommodating and fast to respond to requests for updates on this bug it does not remove the fact that the bug is critical to the core functionality required to administer rewards tiers "ways to spend". I'm hoping for an expedited solution to this issue or else we will have to move to another platform because Growave does not work the way it is supposed to regarding the Rewards program functionality. I'm not sure how other merchants are not having issues with this bug. I'd love to know a workaround if one exists. Initial review 23-05-2022: Growave is a great solution to consolidate multiple apps into one cost basis. We have migrated from for other solutions into Growave which saves us operational time and reduces our costs. We have had a few minor support requests to help get us up and running and the Support team has been great - thank you Alex and Tina. We recommend to you Growave for your reviews, rewards and wishlist functions for your Shopify store.

Ellus & Krue
Time spent using app: 5 months
Growave replied May 23, 2022

Hi Ellus & Krue team,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Growave. We’re here for you anytime 🤗.

Happy Growaving 💙

January 28, 2022

Je laisse un avis mitigé sur Growave. C'est une application que j'avais installée et qui fonctionnait plutôt pas mal. J'avais activé la liste d'envies et la connexion sociale. Attention quand même car leur site démo est parfait mais les fonctionnalités ne s'afficheront pas forcément ainsi sur votre site, notamment le cœur de la wishlist qui n'apparaît pas sur l'interface de votre site sans un peu de développement.
Depuis leur dernière mise à jour ratée, l'application n'a eu de cesse de buguer et il était impossible d'accéder au compte client. Impossible donc pour le client de passer une commande. J'ai donc demander à Growave de supprimer le code car j'ai dû désinstaller l'application. Même si le service client est fort sympathique, mon compte client n'a plus la même apparence qu'à l'origine et cela n'a rien à voir avec thème initial. Je vous conseille de réfléchir à deux fois avant d'installer cette application car si vous avez un problème, il sera long et difficile de s'en débarrasser. De plus, Growave, qu'il faut contacter plusieurs fois, vous renverra vers le développeur de votre thème alors qu'il n'a rien à voir avec ce problème. Il s'agit bien de leur application qui n'est pas au point. J'ai réalisé mon site de A à Z et je sais très bien à quoi le compte client ressemblait avant. Attention !

Untitled By Am