Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Ali1688Mall

The price is scary, this price is recommended for life, learn from the theme of the sales model, you have to lose money before making money is not suitable
Can you import comments from Aliexpress in batches? Very important

December 23, 2019

Dear merchant,

First off, thank you for showing your interest in our platform and the price policy. Your feedback means a lot to us, that is why we've tried to reach you out by email and phone several times to offer a workaround. Unfortunately, we had no luck and hope you'll see our answer here. :)

We always try to meet our merchants' expectations and are flexible in terms of their requirements. When it comes to pricing privacy, here, in Growave, every shop owner can find a suitable plan for them.
I would like to recommend you to consider the Free and Starter plans.

- The Free plan is designed for the just-opened shops
- The Starter plan is designed for the newbies

If you have further questions about our pricing, we are always happy to jump on a call to discuss this +44 1244 94 0555.

Also, please feel free to get in touch via Live Chat on our website or via the following email: support@growave.io

Xandrea Premium

Have used this app and everything went well. They have a good support and able to achieve my desired colour and look based on my theme. I tried to activate the review app but it affects some of the apps which makes it messy. I also thought of upgrading but when I check their plan the lowest is $199/month, I just uninstall it. Now I see $49/month but still a huge amount for a starter like me.

December 23, 2019

Great thanks for taking your time and leaving us your priceless feedback!
We are very pleased to hear that our support team has been able to help you achieve your desired design. <3

Dear merchant, may we clear things up and, perhaps, this will help to get an excellent impression of our platform?

Our apps need to be integrated first in order to operate and look properly and the reviews app is no exception. Once the integration completes, the app looks completely blended with your site, we promise. :)

And you are right, the pricing used to be different, we did have a Plan for 119 USD, however, we decided to make a one-week sale as a Christmas gift.

If you have any questions about the new pricing, we are always happy to jump on a call to discuss this +44 1244 94 0555.

Le Rhumist

I went for this app for the review system. It works well. And support system is really helpful (thanks Alice).
Can’t rate 5stars yet since I didn’t tried all functionalities

Hygge Sweet Home

Customer support is excellent, very quick response and patient. The app really help to get orders, reviews and number of signups increased a lot. I like this app. However, the reporting / analytic functions are quite disappointed and not user-friendly.

Cesi2GO

So far so good. I use the app for the wishlist. Customer support is great. Im happy with is app till now.

TimelessHaven

I recently installed this app. Seems solid so far. The support however has been really good. After a couple messages they were able to login and quickly resolve the problem. Thank you.

Globalkitchen Japan

Their customer service was very helpful and Kalys answered us promptly. Thank you!

Tresfancy

Uninstalled the app wasn't a good experience, however, they have a great customer service so I've decided to change my previous review from 1 star to 4 stars to say thanks for their help!

The Goods Tube

Easy way to integrate review possibilities and social login. The support team was fast and delivered what I needed in a few hours turn around.
I would just like to have some more flexibility when it come to fonts used in automated emails for example. I'd love to use our brand font.

Crown Modern

Beautiful and modern design with lovely features that truly gives your store that extra finess and social reach. I especially love their shoppable instagram photos feature. I must also mention that the support team is A+ especially Mr. Kalys Salmakbaev. He is an amazing rep. Its extremely important to me to have great support so that I can get the best use of my applications. So, when I meet a customer representative like Kalys Salmakbaev, I am so much more loyal to continuing a relationship with SocialShopWave because I know I will not be alone on this journey. All the best my fellow entrepreneurs. Try this app today, I promise you, you will not cancel it.

Previous 1