Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Reviews, Loyalty & Rewards, Wishlist, Login and +7 apps in one

Hygge Sweet Home

Customer support is excellent, very quick response and patient. The app really help to get orders, reviews and number of signups increased a lot. I like this app. However, the reporting / analytic functions are quite disappointed and not user-friendly.

Cesi2GO

So far so good. I use the app for the wishlist. Customer support is great. Im happy with is app till now.

TimelessHaven

I recently installed this app. Seems solid so far. The support however has been really good. After a couple messages they were able to login and quickly resolve the problem. Thank you.

Globalkitchen Japan

Their customer service was very helpful and Kalys answered us promptly. Thank you!

Tresfancy

Uninstalled the app wasn't a good experience, however, they have a great customer service so I've decided to change my previous review from 1 star to 4 stars to say thanks for their help!

The Goods Tube

Easy way to integrate review possibilities and social login. The support team was fast and delivered what I needed in a few hours turn around.
I would just like to have some more flexibility when it come to fonts used in automated emails for example. I'd love to use our brand font.

Crown Modern

Beautiful and modern design with lovely features that truly gives your store that extra finess and social reach. I especially love their shoppable instagram photos feature. I must also mention that the support team is A+ especially Mr. Kalys Salmakbaev. He is an amazing rep. Its extremely important to me to have great support so that I can get the best use of my applications. So, when I meet a customer representative like Kalys Salmakbaev, I am so much more loyal to continuing a relationship with SocialShopWave because I know I will not be alone on this journey. All the best my fellow entrepreneurs. Try this app today, I promise you, you will not cancel it.

Azfitnessequipment

The only app which works so well. Would like some more options on a mobile is not very optimised.

Mishibox

Loving Social Shop Wave so far! The variety of features offered in this app are great and the customer service is fantastic, but I do think it is a little pricey since the pricing is based on visits per month (and it doesn't seem to be unique visits, so this can add up quite quickly).

Some of the features that come with the app could use some work, but it is definitely very obvious that the team at Social Shop Wave takes customer feedback into consideration, so the features are always improving.

I like the idea of one app that does it all, so I'm definitely willing to stick with Social Shop Wave to see how things turn out.

Ilovequilting

First of all I have to say that Eldar and his team do fantastic customer support.

The app has a bunch of useful social features and could replace several other apps at the same time.

It wasn't a great fit for my store since I would have to move up to one of the higher paid plans.

I think it would be a solid app for stores in early stages though.

Previous 1