Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Plantish

Haven't implemented the app on our live store yet, but the customer service have been helpful. I will say there is a few delayed responses, but we usually get my problems solved.

April 15, 2022

Hi team at Plantish,

Please accept our deepest gratitude for leaving a fabulous review and contributing your time to our growth! 😇

In our field our beloved merchants are foremost and therefore your feedback is highly appreciated by us.

We are extremely grateful to you for choosing us and we are even more pleased to hear that there is a room for improvement and we promise that we will work hard on this point to polish it till perfection. Thank you so much for letting us know. 🤩

Please reach out if you have any questions, we’d love to chat with you!

Glamour Us

Amazing customer support team. They are very responsive, informative and friendly. This app has great features but would be even stronger with more control over member limits, filters and rules.

April 6, 2022

HeyGlamour Us Team ❤,

We do appreciate your kind words and the feedback 🙌.

Our main priority is that our customers are happy and satisfied with the app and support services too💖. We always strive to achieve our customers' expectations and work hard to make our app better day by day.

We will keep improving Growave, and your feedback is very important for us. It really helps us to provide the best features.

Thanks again for providing us with your review, have a good day ✨!

Au Sexy Forever

The UI and navigation in admin and doc page are sometimes a bit confusing but the support team is very responsive, and you got all the features in 1 single app which is very cost effective. And I am sure they can improve more in the future

glee-japan

I have been using this app for loyal program. I love quick support. I hope this product would be more helpful and convenient near future.

March 2, 2022

Hello, dear glee-japan team 👋,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on us and for sharing your experience with everyone here. We truly appreciate it and the whole Growave team feels incredibly happy to have a customer like you🥰.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there’s anything we can do to deliver an even better experience the next time you visit us 🤞. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!🤗

Have a joyful week ahead 🎈.

bedbuddies.com.au

I am enjoying the cost benefit of having all the options for one low price. Ive had a couple of setup issues that were attended to quickly, however Im thinking my product page load speed has suffered as it takes some time to finish loading. Its not so bad because it still loads everything important quickly, but does does make my product pages look clunky.

February 22, 2022

Dear team atbedbuddies.com.au,

Thank you for the review 🥰! Your feedback is much appreciated and helps our team improve. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there’s anything we can do to deliver an even better experience the next time 🥰!

Thanks again for providing us with your review, we appreciate it✨!

Grinning Cat Books

Just worked with Alex who helped me solve a number of issues. He was stellar and incredibly helpful and friendly. Growave has great support as others have noted. One thing is that -- the fantastic value they provide aside -- the Rewards customization and design is sorely lacking and poorly designed. After seeing Yotpo and other loyalty program VIP rewards and related design pages, I'm hesitant to launch with the current Growave look and feel for Rewards. It's not bespoke at all -- and their PageFly integration doesn't extend to Rewards I can have someone code to customize, but that runs risks, of course. But I may go that route as I need something that looks and feels at least someone bespoke and brand customized. I'm definitely using them for all their other apps, and I rate the "5 Stars" for those. And again, their support is outstanding. Fantastic team!

January 28, 2022

Dear team atGrinning Cat Books,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, it`s much appreciated✨

We are glad to hear that our customer support team in the person of Alex has helped you so you are satisfied and enjoying it. This is our main and the only priority that our customers are happy and satisfied with our app and customer support services too💖

Your feedback is really appreciated and we do acknowledge that there is always room for improvements and whole our team at Growave constantly doing their best to improve our app, its features, and design as well. However it takes time and definitely, we will keep improving the app, and feedback like yours is indeed important to us, it helps and motivates us to provide the best features and support that our merchants deserve🌞

Regards,
Growave Team😇

ANTIDOTE360°

Great customer service from the Growave team. There are a few more features this app could provide for an in-depth loyalty system though.

January 17, 2022

Dear ANTIDOTE360° team😊

Thank you for leaving us a positive review, it`s much appreciated💖

It gives us much pleasure to know that you’ve chosen to stay with us. Your kind words encourage us to continue doing our best to make sure every guest’s experience is a memorable one. And of course, all teams at Growave doing their best and constantly working on the improvement of our app, and feedback like yours is really important to us🙌

Thanks again, and have a wonderful day✌

Sea Level Australia

We use this app to help us with reviews, instagram feed, social login and wishlist. It makes so much sense to have one app cover all the bases! So far it all works well. Any issues are dealt with promptly by the support team who are excellent, fast and responsive.

December 8, 2021

Greetings to team at Sea Level Australia!

We are soo grateful that you found time and left us a review! ❤️

And we're really happy to see that you guys appreciate our all-in-one approach! We always try to include not only interesting and fruitful features, but also our love and care. So thank you again for the love you give back,

Here's to spreading it more! 🦄

Devoteewear

An all in one app for reviews, Q&A, loyalty and more. Very powerful and the team is very responsive. I should say their services have improved even over the past few months.There is definitely room to improve the QA process. I also wish we could integrate with Klaviyo with other plans and not just the highest plan.

December 8, 2021

Hi there team at Devoteewear,

Thank you a million for sharing your feedback on using our app, it means a lot to us! 🌞
Not only it boosts our motivation to know that our beloved clients are happy with our support, but also you help us grow and improve our platform. And for that, we are sincerely grateful!

As for the integration with Klaviyo, we listened to our customers and made everything possible to make it available on lower plans! With the release of our new pricing this year, you can use it starting from the new "Growth" plan now, so feel free to check it out! 😉

Have a great time ahead!

Clothilde Store

Does everything I need and is better than the old reward app I used. I'm not easy to persuade in changing apps as it's often a lot of work so props to them for making me switch!

December 5, 2021

Dear team at Clothilde Store,

We do appreciate the time you took to leave us this review😇

We would like to thank you for sharing with us your wonderful feedback regarding the app. We are constantly working on the improvement of our app and feedback like yours is really important to us, it helps and motivates us to provide the best features and support that our merchants deserve.

And as for your request for a free product in POS, we always go the extra mile and are ready to assist our dear and beloved merchants however, as we have previously informed you, we are not able to implement it, hope for your understanding😊

Nevertheless, we are happy to learn that you are managing to get the most out of our platform and glad to hear that your choice was in favor of our app😍

It’s always a pleasure to work with your team and we hope for many years of long-term cooperation with you❤️

Have a wonderful week ahead! Sincerely yours,
Growave Team✌