Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

VIDA AMOR

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app for my wishlist and am so happy. whenever I update or change my theme, growave is always ready to update me. I never have to ask first; they always know when and where the right places to put their extensions are.

October 31, 2022

Hi team VIDA AMOR,

It's so glad to hear that our app makes you happy! 🤩
We always try to help you with your queries and make your experience with us better and better every day!

Let us know anytime if there's anything else we can be of service! 💕

Patricia Blanchet

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Bcp de fonctionnalités, nous ne les utilisons pas tous. Le gros + : le SAV est très réactif et très arrangeant, ils nous ont bcp aider pour le set up et les correctifs de bugs. merci !

September 26, 2022

Dear team at Patricia Blanchet😊,

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. Thank you❤️!

Moreover, I will gladly forward your email to my colleagues from the Success team and they can reach out to you and share some tips to use all of the features of the app and benefit from them✨.

Happy Growaving 💙!

Rythmatix

I found the backend of this app kind of clunky/unintuitive but the support has been stellar. Alex didn't give up on me even with a ton of back and forth. Thank you!

September 12, 2022

Hi team at Rythmatix,

We are very grateful that you took your time and share your feedback with us and all Shopify users.

Alex passes his thanks as well. 😇 We are very glad to hear that our customer support managers made you feel welcome. 🔥

As for the app's backend, please be kindly informed that the app is optimizing with every update and your valuable feedback helps you to be better.

It's absolutely a pleasure for us to help you with any of your requests, that's why please feel free to reach out if you need our assistance! ✨

Approved CBD

Great set of features. Some of the admin pages need work as it can be hard to make some changes after you have launched but the team is always more than happy to help and is very friendly

September 12, 2022

Hi Approved CBD team,

Hope you are doing great! 🎉

We are very glad to hear that our Support team was helpful to you, our team is always working on their skills, and we are always ready to help you with the questions you have. 🤩 Also, all the members of our company work hard on the app improvement and every feedback about our update is very important to us. We are always open to hearing our customers' opinions because we are a client-oriented company. Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate your time! 😉

Have a great week ahead. 🙌

Plantish

Haven't implemented the app on our live store yet, but the customer service have been helpful. I will say there is a few delayed responses, but we usually get my problems solved.

April 15, 2022

Hi team at Plantish,

Please accept our deepest gratitude for leaving a fabulous review and contributing your time to our growth! 😇

In our field our beloved merchants are foremost and therefore your feedback is highly appreciated by us.

We are extremely grateful to you for choosing us and we are even more pleased to hear that there is a room for improvement and we promise that we will work hard on this point to polish it till perfection. Thank you so much for letting us know. 🤩

Please reach out if you have any questions, we’d love to chat with you!

Glamour Us

Amazing customer support team. They are very responsive, informative and friendly. This app has great features but would be even stronger with more control over member limits, filters and rules.

April 6, 2022

HeyGlamour Us Team ❤,

We do appreciate your kind words and the feedback 🙌.

Our main priority is that our customers are happy and satisfied with the app and support services too💖. We always strive to achieve our customers' expectations and work hard to make our app better day by day.

We will keep improving Growave, and your feedback is very important for us. It really helps us to provide the best features.

Thanks again for providing us with your review, have a good day ✨!

Au Sexy Forever

Location Australia

The UI and navigation in admin and doc page are sometimes a bit confusing but the support team is very responsive, and you got all the features in 1 single app which is very cost effective. And I am sure they can improve more in the future

glee-japan

Location Japan

I have been using this app for loyal program. I love quick support. I hope this product would be more helpful and convenient near future.

March 2, 2022

Hello, dear glee-japan team 👋,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on us and for sharing your experience with everyone here. We truly appreciate it and the whole Growave team feels incredibly happy to have a customer like you🥰.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there’s anything we can do to deliver an even better experience the next time you visit us 🤞. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!🤗

Have a joyful week ahead 🎈.

bedbuddies.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am enjoying the cost benefit of having all the options for one low price. Ive had a couple of setup issues that were attended to quickly, however Im thinking my product page load speed has suffered as it takes some time to finish loading. Its not so bad because it still loads everything important quickly, but does does make my product pages look clunky.

February 22, 2022

Dear team atbedbuddies.com.au,

Thank you for the review 🥰! Your feedback is much appreciated and helps our team improve. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we encourage you to let us know if there’s anything we can do to deliver an even better experience the next time 🥰!

Thanks again for providing us with your review, we appreciate it✨!

Harbor and Sprout

I appreciate the Growave team's response as we have worked through problems to reach solutions and get everything operating as we need. When everything is in proper working order, it does exactly what we need for our complex system. I am grateful to the Growave team for being available and helpful, and for bringing so many features that my customers and I use constantly. We will continue to utilize this service as the backbone of our business.

February 18, 2022

Hi, the amazing team at Harbor and Sprout!

Please let us express our gratitude for your wonderful review! It's our pleasure to assist a thoughtful client like you, and the fact that you appreciate our support means the world to us, truly! From our side, we will try our best to keep contributing to your business's growth 🥰

Have the best weekend!