Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Ella + Eli

Excellent service from the app team. They are fast to get back to your with your questions and are able to help you make small changes so the app works better for your particular store. Only downside is that you cant add birthdays to customers accounts at the till. The customer has to login on a computer and do this themselves.
Otherwise, a great app.

Sappho New Paradigm

We use Growave for our social proofing, certain email campaigns and referral that is on-the-way. Their customer support is excellent. The interface is not the easiest to navigate, but for our scale of operation, it is comprehensive and decent value for what it does from Reviews, Referrals, VIP and wishlist-ing.

March 17, 2021

Dear team at Sappho New Paradigm, we really appreciate the time you took to leave us this review. 😇

We would like to thank you for sharing with us your honest feedback regarding the app’s interface. We are constantly working on improvement of our app and feedback like yours is really important to us.

Nevertheless, we are happy to learn that you are managing to get the most out of our platform. 😍

It’s always a pleasure to work with your team and we hope for many years of fruitful cooperation with you. ❤️

Hairdreams Tapes

Tattu has been extremely helpful to us and we are so happy to have her as our rep. Thanks for all your help Tattu!

February 17, 2021

Thanks for leaving a lovely review, and mentioning our customer success manager Tattu. You are absolutely right, she always goes above and beyond to help as much as she can. 😇

Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we hit that mark! 😍

Please do not hesitate to reach us out if there is anything you would like to improve or change, we will be more than happy to assist you!

Take care. 💖

Cityluxe

There was a serious bug (point expiration email was not sent based on the setting) but the technical team manages to solve it within 2 weeks.

Roving House

I am enjoying the app so far. I wish that Wishlists worked like they do on Amazon, allowing people to buy gifts for their friends.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Roving House. So happy to know that you are enjoying Growave so far! 😍

We really appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback with us. We always try to exceed our customers’ expectations and are ready to go an extra mile to help them to get what they want. ✨

With that being said, we would greatly appreciate it if you could share with us more about how Wishlists works on Amazon. If you meant the ability to share your lists with friends - we have a great news for you, because our Wishlists has this option and moreover, it is already available in your store. 😍

If you were referring to any other feature, please let us know. And maybe we could discuss it with our developers, to see if there are any possibilities to implement something similar in our platform for you. What do you think?

Our support manager has already sent you an email. We will look forward to hearing from you soon. 😊

Ali1688Mall

The price is scary, this price is recommended for life, learn from the theme of the sales model, you have to lose money before making money is not suitable
Can you import comments from Aliexpress in batches? Very important

December 23, 2019

Dear merchant,

First off, thank you for showing your interest in our platform and the price policy. Your feedback means a lot to us, that is why we've tried to reach you out by email and phone several times to offer a workaround. Unfortunately, we had no luck and hope you'll see our answer here. :)

We always try to meet our merchants' expectations and are flexible in terms of their requirements. When it comes to pricing privacy, here, in Growave, every shop owner can find a suitable plan for them.
I would like to recommend you to consider the Free and Starter plans.

- The Free plan is designed for the just-opened shops
- The Starter plan is designed for the newbies

If you have further questions about our pricing, we are always happy to jump on a call to discuss this +44 1244 94 0555.

Also, please feel free to get in touch via Live Chat on our website or via the following email: support@growave.io

Xandrea Premium

Have used this app and everything went well. They have a good support and able to achieve my desired colour and look based on my theme. I tried to activate the review app but it affects some of the apps which makes it messy. I also thought of upgrading but when I check their plan the lowest is $199/month, I just uninstall it. Now I see $49/month but still a huge amount for a starter like me.

December 23, 2019

Great thanks for taking your time and leaving us your priceless feedback!
We are very pleased to hear that our support team has been able to help you achieve your desired design. <3

Dear merchant, may we clear things up and, perhaps, this will help to get an excellent impression of our platform?

Our apps need to be integrated first in order to operate and look properly and the reviews app is no exception. Once the integration completes, the app looks completely blended with your site, we promise. :)

And you are right, the pricing used to be different, we did have a Plan for 119 USD, however, we decided to make a one-week sale as a Christmas gift.

If you have any questions about the new pricing, we are always happy to jump on a call to discuss this +44 1244 94 0555.

Le Rhumist

I went for this app for the review system. It works well. And support system is really helpful (thanks Alice).
Can’t rate 5stars yet since I didn’t tried all functionalities

Hygge Sweet Home

Customer support is excellent, very quick response and patient. The app really help to get orders, reviews and number of signups increased a lot. I like this app. However, the reporting / analytic functions are quite disappointed and not user-friendly.

Cesi2GO

So far so good. I use the app for the wishlist. Customer support is great. Im happy with is app till now.

Previous 1