Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Universal Image

So far I have a great experience with all the Growave team. The app was a little bit tricky to install myself as I am not comfortable with HTML, however, after a quick please help me email they sorted it all out for me. Now to start learning all the features :)

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for writing us this lovely review, Universal Image! 🤩 We are happy that so far you’ve had a great experience with Growave.

It’s not a secret that for some users the app might seem a bit tricky or difficult to install at first. But no worries, because we are always there to help you to sort everything out. 😊

Gladly now everything is set up and fits your store beautifully! Please don’t forget to create a gallery for your Instagram posts, so we could embed it on your website.

If you’ll need any further assistance, just drop us a line. And once again, thanks for the review! 💖

Savannahs

We used Growave to launch our wishlist functionality across 6 Shopify+ stores and was a seamless integration. The customer support was helpful and efficient and would recommend partnering with Growave!

November 24, 2020

Hi Savannahs, we are so thankful that you took the time out to leave us your positive feedback. ⭐

We are glad that you are using and enjoying the Wishlist functionality, and we are always happy to help you with integrations on each of your 6 stores. It was a big pleasure for our team to work with you. 😍

Once again, thank you for the review and recommendation. 😊

Rendez-vous Nature

The Growave team is very efficient and friendly. They helped us set up the application according to our needs. This application works and is essential for getting reviews and offering a quality loyalty program. It's an application that offers many useful options for an e-commerce site, and the Growave team is always there to help set everything up correctly, and we warmly thank them.

November 24, 2020

Dear Rendez-vous Nature, we would love to express our sincere gratitude for your beautiful and warm review. 😇

Our goal here in Growave is to make our platform work for our customers’ beautiful stores and we are more than happy to help them to set everything up according to each’s needs. ✨

As an all-in-one platform, Growave offers many useful options including Reviews, Wishlists, Social Login, Loyalty & Rewards program etc. We are so glad to know that the app works for you and you are enjoying it.

It was such a pleasure for our team to work with you. Hopefully, many years of fruitful cooperation to come!

Merci beaucoup! 💕

The Craft Rebellion

Incredibly helpful and efficient team. I had trouble integrating on my own and they stepped in and organised everything for me!

Thanks a ton for writing us this lovely review, The Craft Rebellion! 😍

Our team is always there for you in case you need any assistance. For you to describe us as incredibly helpful and efficient - is the best compliment!

Thank you too, for your kindness. 💖

All Stock Shop

The team over at Growave are always helpful i have asked for many changes and they have always came through on some top quality work.

November 24, 2020

Hi, All Stock Shop, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this incredible review! ✨

We are so happy that you are enjoying Growave. It was our pleasure to work with you and to fulfill all the requests. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if there will be anything else we can help you with, we’ll be happy to assist you! 😊

Take care!

designtwentyfive

I've only had this app about a week, but the support team has been SO helpful with any questions I had along the way getting it all set up. Super easy to use too! Love that it's an all-inclusive type app so I'm not having to manage several apps. I recently had an issue with my cart icon not displaying and they literally had in fixed for me within an hour! So grateful!

November 21, 2020

We are incredibly grateful for the wonderful review that you wrote, designtwentyfive. ❤️ Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback.

Growave is an all-in-one platform that includes multiple apps in one dashboard. It allows our customers to not having to switch dashboards to manage several apps, and we are so happy to see how you are enjoying it and already taking the most out of each of our apps! ✨
Please, don’t forget to also tag your products on gallery photos, to make them shoppable. 😍

We always try to make our customers' experience with our app as smooth as possible, that’s why our support and development teams are always there to answer all your questions and to fix faced issues in a timely manner. Your gratitude for our service just lets us know that we are doing our job right.

Thank you for trusting us. 😊

Global Markt

The absolute best customer service I have ever experienced. Very fast, respectful, helpful with responses and problem solving. Very fast turnaround times with help requests!

November 21, 2020

Hi, Global Markt! Thanks a lot for your lovely review. 😇

We always do our best to perform the best service for our beloved customers and we are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Thank you for choosing Growave. We promise to continue working hard to keep the bar high! 👍

Sipify Drinks

I'm a new Shopify-er and I initially was trying to set up Yotpo for reviews. After struggling for a week to work through things, I did some online research and came across Growave. Looking through the reviews and the website, I was impressed with the offering and decided to go with them instead of Yotpo. TO MY UTTER AMAZEMENT there was a dedicated rep that reached out within 20 minutes or so letting me know she was going to start the work. NOT AN HOUR LATER and I'm all set up and everything looks and works GREAT! Seriously! Its only day one (well hour one) and I'm already happy, so if the app works as well as the customer service, I'll be a happy camper. Shout out to Tattu Kachieva, the Knight in Shining Armor, for really helping me out today!

November 20, 2020

Woohoo, Sipify Drinks has joined our team! 🤩 First of all, on behalf of our entire Growave fam, we would like to welcome you as a new customer. And secondly, thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful and beautiful review.

You only know how reviews are important, when customers tell you they made their decision to go with your app, based on your existing ones. At this point, we are so incredibly grateful that you somehow are making your impact and probably opening doors for our future customers! 😊

Besides, it’s so pleasing to see how happy you are about the customer service you’ve experienced. Our team always goes above and beyond to perform great and fast service. We always try to reach out to our customers, offering our help with integrations or any other requests, and we somehow find it so warming that you were amazed by this. Thank you for letting us know that we do our job well! ✨

Our widgets perfectly suit your amazing site right now and hopefully you will also love how our app works overall and will become one of our beloved long-ride customers! 💖

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to share your love and genuine amazement.

Best regards.

HustleDude Model Trains & Hobby

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this lovely review, HustleDude Model Trains & Hobby. 💕

We are super happy that you have experienced fast and helpful customer service from our team. It’s only when we receive such positive feedback do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. 😊

Thanks again. We will strive to constantly deliver great experiences. ✨

Great Lakes Boutique

Extremely good app with equally impressive customer support. We initially chose it based on functionality. The end result is a very elegant solution that far exceeds our initial expectations and is going to deliver a fantastic customer experience. We've also barely even scratched the surface of it's capabilities.

November 19, 2020

Hello Great Lakes Boutique, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. 😇 We are thrilled to know that Growave exceeded your initial expectations and that you loved your experience with us!

Our platform includes multiple apps and features, all in one. Great to see how our Wishlists and Rewards are already fitting in your beautiful store. 😍

Please don’t hesitate to try out the rest of the apps and their functionalities. Our support team is always there to help and guide you through every step. So if you will have any questions, just drop us a line!

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to share your experience with us and the community.

Take care 💖