Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Canvas Lab

Location Mexico

We needed a wishlist app, they provided an entire module to pander our customers, customized emails, social login, they made it possible in a seamless fashion, and their work always assure a high degree of certainty to our Marketing, our Technology and our Web Development departments.

IKCHA

Location Mexico

Muy buena atención. Me han apoyado mucho en la importación de mis otras apps y se han mantenido en comunicación constante.

SoCal Lit

Dear Growave Team, I just wanted to express my sincere thanks to Tina and the entire support and development team at Growave! Everyone has been extremely professional, always responsive, on top of their customer service game and most importantly, they get the job done! Every time I had a request, the team went over and beyond to resolve issues. They also took the time to check in with me if I was not responding. True customer service at its best! The app does everything that is mentioned and some. It's a perfect app to get things up and running fast if you are looking for one app that does WishList, Loyalty, Rewards, Reviews and more! There is plenty of customization that can be done to fit your needs. We are excited to use Growave and looking forward to exploring all its benefits and can't wait for the team to add more features! ;) Thanks again to the team at Growave! You guys are pretty awesome! :)

June 28, 2022

Dear team at SoCal Lit,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re over the moon to hear that you’re happy and really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review❤️!

Thank you for choosing Growave. We look forward to serving you for many years to come✨!

FACEswag

Location Australia

Great app for us at faceswag.com.au / FACEswag Custom. Support is excellent - responsive and thorough.

Hi FACEswag team, 💕

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Growave family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team!

It is our privilege to do business with you, and it would be our pleasure to continue serving you.✨

Bare Blue

Location Ireland

The customer support is excellent, the best I have experienced with any Shopify App. Alex was super quick to respond to my queries and was really helpful. I haven't been using the app long so can't comment much on it, but don't hesitate to install it!

Hi team at Bare Blue, 😊

You are the reason why we are still delivering high-quality service throughout the years, and this has already become an enjoyable routine that we love doing each day.

It means a lot to us that you took your time to leave a review. We don’t take it for granted and promise to keep delivering reliable and responsible service.💖

Not So Retro

11/10. This app has helped us replace 4 different apps at a fraction of the cost - Reviews, Loyalty Points, Social Icons & Insta feed and all is working flawlessly so far. The support is beyond anything I have experienced with countless apps I've tried. Huge thanks to Alex and the team for making installation effortless. Highly recommend this app!

Dear Not So Retro team,

Thank you so much for your kind words. 😍😍

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you! 💖

Happy Growaving! 💎

Splash Swimwear

Location Australia

I used this app for about more than one year and the support team is incredible. They really support me at any difficulties I have. If you are looking for a one stop for social login, wishlist, review, Growave would be a must try option.

June 24, 2022

Hi Splash Swimwear team! 💕

We're so glad our app has provided value to you and your store! Thanks so much for using our app and for your kind words! 🙌

Growave is indeed such a multifunctional app and every feature will definitely be helpful to any shop and merchant. 😊

Best regards!

Fleur Du Luxe

Location Australia

Have been using this incredible app for few years now. The support team is amazing, always happy to help! Thank you for always for answering all my questions. It is easy to use and does encourage clients to leave reviews and rewards them :)

June 23, 2022

Hi Fleur Du Luxe team,

We are so grateful for your amazing feedback! It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you. We are happy to have such a loyal customer as you! Thanks again, and have a wonderful day 🥰!

Sincerely, Growave team 💙

Profile Wine Group

We were using another App that cost the same price as Growave, but only provided Reviews functionality. With Growave, we've already imported the reviews from the other app and received superb help through chat to modify settings, etc. We plan to get the Wishlist and Loyalty functionality set up next. I am really impressed by the Support that Growave provides - I received quick, helpful responses to my questions to get us up and running promptly!

June 21, 2022

Dear team at Profile Wine Group 🤗,

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Thank you for choosing Growave.❤️ Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! ✨

junglesuit

Location Singapore

I looked into Growave initially because I needed a referrals app and my existing rewards app would have cost 3x more to add that functionality. But as I learned more about their rewards options, wishlist, reviews, and social sign-in, I realized their features were so much better than the other various apps I was currently using. I swapped out all of those and have really appreciated the cheerful response and super speedy tech support on a couple of small questions I had - especially to configure the reviews to only show the reviewer’s initials. Thank you!! USuper app - highly recommended!!

June 21, 2022

Hey, Team at Junglesuit! 🥰😃

Oh, your feedback and thoughts about our support team and app features are greatly helping our team and especially me. ✨ Thank you so much for your awesome 5-star review! 💘

You're amazing either way! In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you might have! 🐬

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 165 166