Growave: Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Carrington Beauty

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I used this app to help me add a wishlist to my store, but I could not have been more pleased with all the features available even for my basic plan. I am able to do a rewards system with my customers and they're able to earn points to get rewards; which essentially helps them spend more. I was even having a problem changing something and the customer support I received was great! I got help from both Nurila and Aiperi and they were so helpful and pleasant! Great app.

November 29, 2022

Hi the team at Carrington Beauty, 💕

Thank you for the detailed review of your experience with our app and the first touch was great with us, we highly appreciate it! It is our privilege to assist and serve our valuable customers. 🤗

Happy Growaving✨!

FreskiCulture

Location Italy

Best support I ever met! Growave is a really helpful app that can improve a lot your site's conversion if used correctly. I asked the support team if it was possible to change the style of a lot of elements in the wishlist and everything was changed perfectly, the support team replies really fast. I can only recommend this app at 100%!

November 29, 2022

Hey FreskiCulture team,

Thanks for taking the time to rate our support and to use our app. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us 🤗!

Having the opportunity to assist you was an absolute pleasure for us 😊.

The Sneaker Laundry

Location Australia

Great customer service experience with Rashmi. She replies very promptly and tries to solve any problem we've encountered the best she can. Very helpful, reliable, proactive and available which makes it easy for us to troubleshoot and implement things.

November 24, 2022

The Sneaker Laundry team,

Your words made our day and we are very glad that you are happy and satisfied! That is what we strive for 😊.

Rashmi too enjoys working with you. She is all gala about you and mentioned how supportive and understanding you are all the time.

We are happy to help in any way we can and we look forward for more such happy experiences today, tomorrow and always!

picnniq

Location Taiwan

high efficient work! great customer service, solved our problem in time. works on all theme. left me no worry

November 17, 2022

Hi Picnniq team,

Thank you so much, what a wonderful review! It's a real pleasure to our ears that you are happy with our app and customer support!

This made our day, and we are so grateful for merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can 💕.

Happy Growaving 🙌!

UJoyIn

I was looking for a reward app, and this one is exactly what I need. It even has referral program! Also I got help from their custom serves Anna. She is very nice and responded me very in time :D

November 17, 2022

Hey UJoyIn team,

We’re grateful for your feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers, and we’re glad that our app meets your request.
Now we’re motivated to become even better! 🤩

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here for you 💕

Cocholate - Eko Inredning - Hudvård - Yoga

Location Sweden

Very good app, very complete and the customer service is very fast and effective! Thank you! I recommend it

November 14, 2022

Hi, the team at Cocholate - Eko Inredning - Hudvård - Yoga🌸,

Thanks for the awesome review of our app and service. We’re so pleased to hear it's working just as it should and that you’re enjoying it so much💗!

Happy Growaving✨!

My CBD Vibes

Location France
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Very good app, effective and cheap to start with all in one app. Customer support is very helpful and reactive?

November 10, 2022

Hi, the team at My CBD Vibes✨,

Your kind words about our app and customer service are really appreciated❤️. We love making our customer’s days and we can’t wait to have the opportunity to make you smile again! Thanks for choosing us🌺!

bigeshop

Location Italy

Supporto cliente facile da raggiungere e molto gentili per ogni richiesta di configurazione dell APPS ,Really great work and excellent services offered by you, thanks team support ..........

November 10, 2022

Dear team at Bigeshop!💕

Thank you so much for your kind words🤞 we truly appreciate it and your words motivate us to make our customers happy and drive us to provide excellent service.

Happy Growaving! ✨

Dermaskinshop SG

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

So far support team have been helpful and fast response. Becca was able to rush out the report i needed. The team like this app!

November 4, 2022

Dear team at Dermaskinshop SG✨,

Thanks so much for your review, we love getting feedback about Growave and take pride in our customer service. You made our day🤗!

Happy Growaving💙!

Bully Wags

The customer service is phenomenal, I asked them a lot of questions to change widgets positions, buttons, etc., and they were able to help me out. I still wish the app was more customizable, and that the reviews allowed videos, but honestly you get so many features for a very good price. I love that there are many options for rewards, and the social login!

November 4, 2022

Hi, a team of Bully Wags,

We’re happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with the Growave app and our Support team 🥰!

It's great pleasure for us to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and please be kindly informed that we work hard every day to make our app better for you.

Your satisfaction is our main priority ✨!

Happy Growaving!