Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

ReImagineIt

I use this app mainly for the wishlist and social login features but the fact they also include reviews even in the free plan makes it all the more awesome. I really appreciate their great customer service as well, they've helped me customize exactly how I want the look of everything to be through their experience in shopify development/coding which is really helpful! I only wish I could utilize a little more within the free plan (remove branding, use rewards, etc.) but considering my take on everything, I can only imagine those with the paid plans using all of the available features (at least 7 apps in 1) have not only made Growave a nice addition to their stores, but possibly even a necessity!

Weshalo World

The app has been good ,for us since the start i checked google analytics and it is among the top apps that have been listed there helping our site ,weshalo.com and we thank Tattu Kachieva for being there for us and her consistency in following us up ,for us as a company it seems like we have been friends for a long time ,so thankyou to growave and all concerned .

Forebear Gifts

The app is great. It works out really good. It's easy to use and their customer service is the most helpful ever! I would really recommend it. It´s like having lots of useful apps in 1.

Kerisse's Digital Showroom

Very helpful and lovely team! Efficient and customer-oriented no matter if you are a paid or free plan user. Their team helped me with what I needed very quickly! Great customer service!

毛起來 MAOUP

Great app! Helpful agents and great service. Respond really soon and they helped us solving our problems within minutes. Extraordinary!

KidzPlaysets.com

Great app, great customer service. Tattu, the success manager, does just that, she ensures your success all the way. Thanks Tattu! The whole team went above and beyond with all my requests and they are extremely thoughtful (such as page speed implications) with all of their suggestions to ensure your success. The app itself is really easy to use and would highly recommend.

Azul Boutique

Absolutely amazing! The growave team is a pleasure to work with! Very professional and exceptional customer service!
My favorite Shopify app so far!

Vetiver Aromatics

Growave is AMAZING. I was using YOTPO, but I really wanted social login, and loyalty programs, and a wishlist, and community...some of which YOTPO offers but for a steeper price. And I was using Omnisend for my abandoned cart sequence, but once I started getting into the other emails and realized Omnisend couldn't replace Shopify's automated order confirmations, I started looking elsewhere and found Growave. Growave has it all and their graphic designer did our emails and they are BEAUTIFUL AND ON BRAND. And amazing customer service too!

TR1KOS

Really amazing, they did everything for me for free, and the integration of social log in looks beautiful! Thank you, Growave!

BazaarDoDo

This is the best Shopify app I have ever used, literally, it can meet your needs for the loyalty program, referral, wishlist, discount code manager, IG Store, customer community build-up, and even the recovery mail! !! This has indeed brought us an increase in GMV and registered members. Meanwhile, the most important is that the staff of Grove are very friendly. Any request we mention, even if it is related to their product, they will try their best to help us solve it. 100% will recommend it. This is the Top 10 Shopify app you must have.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95