Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Firepits and Selbat USA

Growave is a 5-Star level app, period. You get over 9 uniform apps to really synchronize your store into a full fledged data collecting machine. Their support is always willing to assist when you have a question, but you Must be patient on "when" you get a response..it doesn't come like "immediately" when you expect,but don't worry about that because they will take care of everything for you and then some. My site looks great with their features and they're more than willing to work with you regarding each one of their services and support you if you have Any problems regarding your account or otherwise.

The price shouldn't frighten you, believe in your store and it'll take care of the price. You're actually saving a LOT of money using this app.

At least three apps with the same features will easily run a $100 bucks so why spend that when you can have everything you need in one place?

Download Growave Today. Say thanks to your other apps with the same features it's been real. Heheh

Jengo Art

Very nice app with exceptional support! Right out of the box it gives you what's needed to run a successful store!

Classier

Growave app is really amazing as it provide essential features that boost social proof and it have a great customer service should you ever need integration for some of their features. Recommended for all.

Democratic Gallery

Really nice App. I tried 10 different apps for making a wishlist before i came across this one. Needed help to integrate it and modify it to fit my store. Their support helped me with everything and modified it to fit my needs. There are a few features included in this app. Reviews, Email wishlist, Pixels and a lot more. BIG THUMB UP especially because of the extra good support from this crew.

NUMBER HOMME

Saffronbree

I use this app for social login, wishlist and product review. Tried the features, they work great.The costumer support was super awesome, swift response and quick to modify and costumize your request. Thanks Tattu!

sleepy eden

I use Growave for its wishlist app and the product reviews. It also has many other uses such as a rewards program for customers. The app has been satisfactory, but I am most pleased by the customer service. Everything happens fast, and they work hard. Everything is pretty much done for you, which is nice for a busy person like myself. Much recommended!

Festival Clothing and Accessories

I am relatively new to shopify, but have used and worked with a fair few apps. As an Australian based business it is harder to find reliable, well oiled apps that function as good as they say. However, Growave has been one of the best apps and customer service interactions of my life!! After I initially set-up they sent out an email confirming that all was well. There was just a few issues/concerns I had and I thought, why not ask? To my pleasant surprise they resolved these issues immediately and followed up by answering and resolving other issues that I found that had nothing to do with their app. 16 emails later and Growave has given my store a great new customer account look, a personalised review set-up, a wishlist system that is bug free and working how I envisioned it. The most incredible part to me is that I am on a free subscription at the moment and haven't spent a cent with Growave. I honestly, couldn't be more impressed with the effort, commitment and continual effort of the Growave team. Furthermore, the functionality of the apps features are incredible and extremely easy to implement. Once my store goes live with all going well I hope to join their start-up businesses subscription service because I have had a huge amount of effort and time powered into details to do with their app and to do with issues completely separate to their app, and if they are willing to do that on a free basis the extra integrations will be a bonus worth paying for. Thank you to the growave team!

One Earth BCN

I just use the wishlist but very happy with it. When I wanted to change the layout of the buttons, they did it by the next day and the customer service is excellent!!

Invictus Vape

Hands down THE best app for shopify. And the best on point customer service I’ve ever experienced. Very quick, friendly and knowledgeable. Very grateful guys. All shops need these apps I promise you! 10/10

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86