Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

NotedBoutique

So I’m a new online boutique and I know I need to build trust with people so I went on an app that had reviews. I fell in love with this app because it had reviews, rewards, a wishlist and more!!! They got everything integrated for me. Their customer service is AMAZING. Tutta helped me and got everything done so quickly!!! I love everything about this app and I’m looking forward to see the return on investment!

modernshowhair

i seldom write the review,this time,i do it !
Thanks so much for the Growave team,you guys really do the great job,they can do reviews,loyal,wishlist and so on ,the customer service is perfect,it help me a lot,hoping we will establish the long term business.

Petfarmfamily.sk

Really amazing and super fast support, implementing custom request in less than 24 hrs! Rewards & reviews are great, thanks :)

RSA Studios

Tried installing it myself but I'm not good with code so I was immediately frustrated. Contacted them via the contact form and within a few hours they had set up reviews and wishlist on my site! It looks so good :)

Mister Mann

I would like to thank Tattu for her amazing help and assistance getting my store up and running with Growavr. Amazing app and much appreciated thanks
mistermann.com.au

clover sew

Their team is very helpful and kindness, I met some problems when I installed and used this App, they helped me right away and I think this app will help me in the furture.

Divatress

This app by Growave is amazing. Has so many features that you can do away with many other apps. Usually, an app that does many different things, does one thing well and the other functions are afterthoughts, but this isn't the case here. It's amazing and does each of the many functions extremely well.

The app is super powerful and works as expected. Support has been just as amazing and very responsive. I highly recommend this app!!!

A HUGE Thank you to the Growave team!!!

Lily Charmed

As well as the App we use Growave to help us with ad hoc developments to our site and to fix any issues made by previous developers. Growave customer service and knowledge of Shopify is impressive. They always try to find a solution and we have been impressed with their knowledge and ability to deliver quickly and efficiently. Often they can fix issues that other developers struggle with! If you need some developer support for your shopify website, speak to these guys!

SESA-Store

What an amazing customer service, Growave your rock !! and your apps are awesome, great design and features, beautiful and fast integrated.. My rate is 10 out of 5 :D

Mama Finds Bliss

Excellent customer service! The Growave Team gives 100% even if I'm currently just on a free plan. They basically made everything work for me. Couldn't have done it without them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84