Loyalty program, Reviews +3

Loyalty program, Reviews +3

From $9/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 24, 2023

I checked every other app on the shopify app store and i keep on coming back to to growwave. I am super happy that i picked this app, it is working flawlessly. I just want to say the account manager Gera have been so wonderful. she has a lot of patience and very prompt on all my quiries. One of the best support staff I have met and I could not be more happier. She is always there when you need her

Prettyclick
Nepal
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Growave replied January 26, 2023

Hi Prettyclick Admin,

It was wonderful assisting you. Super glad I was able to help. 🤗
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted to know that Growave makes a big difference to you! These are the experiences that keep us so motivated to continue doing what we’re doing.

Happy Growaving! 💜

January 22, 2023

The application is very good and easy to set up! The support is very responsive and we thank them for all their help!

hadijewelry
Switzerland
Growave replied January 23, 2023

Dear Jamila and hadijewelry team ❣️!

Thanks a lot for your 5-star review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback 💛.

And we’re so happy to have you as a customer. You’re welcome to come again anytime 🥰.

January 16, 2023

Highly recommend app!! I have it over 2 years and helped me a lot to ingress my sales and my cart value. the customer service is amazing and super fast. they helped me on day Sunday, with a code in my site and i'm very grateful for this. Thank you people you are fantastic !!!!

3rd Floor
Greece
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Growave replied January 16, 2023

Hey, Eleni and the team at the 3rd Floor! 🤗

I highly appreciate your kind words 🥰. You motivate us🤞
Our merchants deserve the service from our side 24/7 hours and we do our best to provide a great experience with our app. Stay with us and we will make everything for you. 😊

Happy Growaving! ✨

January 13, 2023

So far I am very pleased with this app.

I'm still in the trial period but it was easy to set up and integrate, and in the few instances I had issues it was incredibly simple to get assistance.

Customer support is prompt and helpful, and willing to make individual changes to suit the customer.

So far I'm fairly sure I'll be continuing past the trial period.

Thunderhead Studio
Growave replied January 16, 2023

Hi, the team at Thunderhead Studio,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. These are the stories that keep us so motivated to continue doing what we’re doing, and we’re so happy to hear that you had a great experience. Let us know if we can do anything else for you 💖.

Happy Growaving✨!

January 12, 2023

Very good app with excellent customer service. Highly recommended and I'm sure it will be of great help to our store. Thanks!

KUORI
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 days
Growave replied January 13, 2023

Hi KUORI team,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our app. We will continue to try to do everything for our customers 💖.

Happy Growaving 😊

January 12, 2023

Outstanding support was offered to me. When I saw the app I instantly wanted it because it provided all the features I was looking for in one seamless app. The installation was a little tricky for me so Growave stepped in and helped customize it to my liking. Kani, Almaz, and Aidana were incredible. With all its great features, I know it's going to play a major role in growing my business.

Diva Ink
Time spent using app: 5 days
Growave replied January 13, 2023

Hey, Team at Diva Ink 🤗!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our app and service. We find it to be a favorite among many of our customers.

When we hear such warm words from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around 🥰. Hope to serve you again soon ❤️.

January 11, 2023

I love their friendly and helpful support team. I was having a problem with the Reward system, when I contacted them, they were on it immediately and helped me out. Would recommend this

ND Nails Supply
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Growave replied January 11, 2023

Dear ND Nails Supply team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words ✨.
At Growave, we appreciate your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service.
We put the satisfaction of our customers a top priority, and we are glad you have noticed it.💖

Please don't hesitate to reach us anytime, we are always here to help you!🤩

January 10, 2023

We've had Growave running for a while now but only just got around to really deepdiving into it and marketing to our customers. I had to prove all the functionality before I sent emails and got myself into a pickle.
So after playing with it I had a few questions on how it ran properly and the support person was very patient with my investigation and we were able to answer all the questions I had.
There's definitely some functionality which would make the platform better but you need to understand what each version you're paying for offers.
So far so good!

Tonight We Dine
Time spent using app: 8 months
Growave replied January 10, 2023

Hi, Tonight We Dine team,

Thank you a lot for the high rate of our team as well as our app, it is highly appreciated by us!🙏
We do our best to make the experience with Growave easy, and our customer support and developers team are always ready to support you with any requests that might arise.
We hope for a long and productive collaboration. 💖

Happy Growaving!⭐

January 5, 2023

I love the support I got with this app. I had an issue and I received a response very quickly. The issue was fixed without any fuss. It is well worth the money for this app.

DrClareApothecary
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Growave replied January 9, 2023

Hi, team of DrClareApothecary,

Thank you for your warm words 🥰. It's a great pleasure for you to learn that we were able to provide the 5-star service for you ✨!

Please feel free to reach out if you need our assistance. We are always here to help you fast and effectively 🙌🏻!

January 4, 2023

Growave is such a great app - has helped me consolidate several apps into one, reducing complexity. The support team are really great, very responsive and very happy to help.
I would definitely recommend Growave.

Aleemahs
Growave replied January 5, 2023

Dear Loan and team at Aleemahs!🥰

Happy New Year! And best wishes for 2023.🥂✨🎄

We do appreciate your amazing review and your made wonderful start our year by your kinds words. 🙌 We do love to help you always and thanks for choosing us for your beautifull store. 😍