GrowSumo

GrowSumo

by GrowSumo

Launch a brand ambassador or affiliate programs in minutes.

Pop20ny

I can't read messages from influencers without a prompt requesting me to upgrade. So, I can't read my messages at all. The e-mail notifications don't even show what the messages say so that doesn't work. Not a fan.

Mother Erth

In some ways a great app. But recently discovered a huge flaw that is deceptive. It sends messages automatically to influencers on our behalf and has the "sent from" address as our email address. Responses from influencers get locked behind the paid inbox and not displayed. This has caused us to miss influencer messages. This may seem small, but is devastating to a small brand that needs to make sure it is responsive and provides an incredible customer experience. It's also misleading to the person to get an email that appears that it is "from" our company email address but their response gets sent to a dashboard somewhere.

Rosey Shades

This app is a great way to launch an influencer program for a new business. Their user interface is super user friendly and their invite landing page is very straightforward. I got 10 influencers out of my first 25 customers contacted! They also offer new influencers $5 for their first 10 clicks. It's great to include that as a bonus in boarding incentive. Their customer service has been very quick to respond and helpful with all of my new user questions. Love Growsumo!

Noble Matter

This app is exactly what you would expect. Easy to use, well designed, and exactly what you need. Highly recommend!

My Chen Chebo

Really great app deserve for a 5 star rating. It helps specially those who are starters who doesn't have enough budget for marketing. Easy to work on affiliate program. Customer service is great as well. GrowSumo is the best! Highly recommended

Thunderhead Fitness

Great app with great customer service. Really helps manage your influencer marketing.

Dot Boxx

The absolute BEST customer service. If confused they'll gladly hop on a call with you to ensure the program is set up exactly how you want it. Everything is automated. All you do is send an email for your influencers to sign up and you're done! Easy as that!

Devotedwear

Best app for influencer marketing, the free plan gives you all you need and you can upgrade to pro for more insight. And most importantly their support services are great as well.

Flex N Flex

free plan has useless features, and paid plan is super expensive $49 per month.

Iconix Collective

What we needed is a affiliate program for our brand. GrowSumo delivers. Easy to use, transparent, and simple to use. GrowSumo assets page allows our social influencers to utilize and promote our brand which is a big plus for us. In addition, the payouts are easy to monitor and makes it a breeze to work with. Helps us focus on marketing/sales more than dealing with who, when, how to pay influencers. This is a great app to use to amplify your brand.
Previous 1 3 4