VideoPop: Video Contest Popups

VideoPop: Video Contest Popups

by Growth Connections

Exit Intent Word of Mouth Video Contests - Unlimited traffic

Take on a Unicorn

So I decided to get an app to help me build a contest. This one was very decently priced and worth every penny. The team behind it is more than excellent and helpful, especially for me who is not a developper, they helped me to integrate it within my page for which I am very grateful. I had a few bugs along the way to have it to my liking, and I must say that Bogdan went above an beyond what I would expect from a support team. You will definitely not go wrong with this app.

ADV Research

Get This App For Your Store!... It is a No Brainer!...I use a similar app for my blogs and my clients stores because it's FREE traffic. I have increased my traffic by 36% using apps like this currently, due to the trust behind word of mouth recommendations... Though I am paying much much more than the price being asked here...

May 5, 2019

Thank you for your review, your campaing looks great!

Slater & Aire Co.

Automation is super helpful and this app saved me a ton of time in getting my campaigns set up and aligned with my goals

May 7, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Superlative.ro

Used it for summer campaign and we got 10% boost in sales, I really like the way exit intent works on mobile devices. It detects the velocity of scroll.

May 5, 2019

Thank you for the reivew, we worked hard to inovate mobile experience.

Runit365

This app is really amazing! I had some questions whilst setting up my campaigns but Bogdan was there to help me, providing awesome suggestions and supporting my progress. You can target specific area and run awesome contest. Give this app a try, it worth it!

May 5, 2019

Thank you for your review.