Growth Suite

Growth Suite

by Growth Hacking Studio

Create Urgency, Get More Sales From Your Traffic

Farmstead Apothecary

This app didn't work at all for me . After 7 days not one customer used this. This was disappointing.

September 8, 2021

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear that. Each store has its own dynamics and although not very often, sometimes Growth Suite discount codes may not increase sales.

For this, we offer our free trial period to all stores. So that they can observe and see the most accurate effect of our technology in their own stores, free of charge.

We also continue to make new features and improvements to our app every week. I hope we can meet again after our new features.

I wish you a good day,

Eliot Grey

I didn't see anything that this app has done in regards to getting discount codes oe conversions. Reports are not showing and it' been over a week. This app is.....

April 20, 2021

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear these... I wish you reply my emails. As I explain my emails you need to click on publish button on the dashboard. That's it. App does not publish anything on your website.

I help all of the people via emails and online screen sharing. Whenever you change your mind and want to get benefit of it, just reply my emails. It takes less than 3 minutes to complete all set up.