GH: Affiliate Marketing App

GH: Affiliate Marketing App

by GrowthHero.io

Start partner program with a top-rated affiliate marketing app

Stick Mobility

We have recently switched over from woo commerce and chose Growth Hero as our affiliate marketing app. The customer service has been during the transition. We are now up and running:). Lots of cool and intuitive features.

Infigo Print

I have research and tested the top apps in the store and this EXCEEDS them all. I have not found another app with such a complete list of benefits and features. In addition to being the app that meets all my functional needs, its user interface is sleek, modern, and very easy to use. As if that was not enough, they have an excellent support team. I spoke with Caroline who was easy to reach and responds quickly to all my queries.

Kimochii Thailand - 1st Premium Adult Sex Life Powering

The best affiliate program on Shopify app store.
You must be try, the feature is absolutely provided an excellent experience for both affiliate user and store owner.

Barbell Brigade

Simon assisted me extremely well with my issue. Contacted them & received a response within 20 minutes. Continued our interaction via email, but didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes to get assistance from Simon. Really happy with their support team!

Mad Viking

I had a few design changes that needed done and Simon helped out quick. I like the the app so far and how everything can be embedded into the website. This will be so much better than Refersion.

UpCircle

The customer care team made a coding fix for us that enabled our affiliate programme to run much smoother. Thanks so much guys! Can't wait to see the long term results.

superzero

We are new to growth hero and are loving it!! I can't wait to see what success our program brings. The customer service is amazing – extremely responsive and great help! Simon has been such an amazing support for our very small team!

Clean Haven Naturals

So far I love the app! Simon & Caroline have been incredibly helpful answering any questions I have and are very quick to be responsive.

THE INDIAN FACE

Every happy with the app and the customer service is TOP. With the app we are growing a lot and it's helping us to manage our referral. They are working now for an option to track link referrals, hope they can have it soon. Nice app!!

Petdesign.fr

Mike and his team have been great to integrate all needed datas. It's been a little bit long and complicated for both of us. But finaly all has been managed very well, and this app is a pleasure to use.
Thanks again.