GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

3-in-1 : Affiliate, Influencer & Referral Marketing.

From $49/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SuperStar Affiliates

Original Sherman Cookers

After extensive searching for an affiliate marketing program, I decided to go with Growth Hero. GH is very user friendly and they have very attentive customer service. They also have a Youtube channel with training videos that are very helpful. They are always sending emails with tips on set up and how to improve your partner programs. I am very happy with my experience so far! Shout out to Karolina for being so helpful!

June 28, 2022

That's wonderful to hear! We're always happy to help :)

Seven Oak | Premium Handcrafted Eyewear

I LOVE THE GROWTH HERO APP AND TEAM! THEY ARE SO HELPFUL. EVER HAVE A QUESTION? SET UP A G-CHAT & GET ALL YOUR Q'S ANSWERED!!!! THANK YOU GROWTH HERO

April 21, 2022

We're pleased to hear you're enjoying our app :) Thank you so much!

FrostFitCollection

Setting up was very seamless, big thanks to karoline . She was awesome and very patient with me . Thank you.

March 28, 2022

Thank you! That's great to hear :)

The Press Club

A great app, I've used it with great success over the years. Nothing but good things to say about the affiliate marketing app, would recommend.

March 22, 2022

Awesome! Thank you :)

Turbion Carrera

Definitely worth the money, I can run a full affiliate program and referral program with ease and support is super responsive!

March 18, 2022

Thank you so much! It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying GrowthHero :)

ATTIC Teas

Really excellent app, does exactly what I wanted it to. Great customer service too. Highly recommended. A+++

March 3, 2022

Wonderful! We're so pleased you are enjoying GrowthHero :)

PURISH

Location Germany

Great app, helps us a lot in everyday life with the processing and organization of affiliate campaigns. The support is superfast and helps with all problems.

March 3, 2022

Thank you so much! It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying our app :)

Ultimate Cloth LLC

I couldn't ask for a better experience than it has been getting on board with GrowthHero! Karolina is absolutely fantastic - they are patient and very knowledgeable about guiding someone through each step of the process if needed. I recommend this program and those that are part of the GrowthHero Team!

February 22, 2022

We're pleased to hear you're enjoying our app :) Thank you so much!

BAD HABIT BOUTIQUE

I did an amazing tutorial with Karolina this morning and she walked me through everything that we needed to know. I appreciate their willingness to go the extra mile to make sure we understand the system and answer any questions!

February 10, 2022

We're so glad to hear that! We're always happy to help with your program :)

Pro Blo Group

I have used this app for some time and it has always been a great app to manage affiliates through our website. Recently had an issue and reached out to the team who resolved it within 24 hours, it turns out the issues actually caused by us however the team showed us the error we had made and insured that we were happy with the results plus taught us how to fix it in future if we make the same mistake again. 10/10

February 3, 2022

It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying our app. Always happy to help with your program setup! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15