GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by GrowthHero.io

One App For Referrals, Influencers, MLM and Affiliate Programs

Pebbl

Great app and fantastic customer support. Easy to customize and brand within the portal. Thanks Growth Hero!

September 22, 2021

Thank you, we're glad you're enjoying GrowthHero :)

ParrishLA

Super easy to set up! And the support is incredible and really focussed on getting you up and running quickly! I am excited to see where this program goes for us!

September 22, 2021

Thank you! It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying our app. We're always happy to help with your program setup :)

Modatrova

I love this app and the customer support is truly amazing. They are responsive and thorough in communication.

September 16, 2021

We really appriciate that, thank you :)

GoCoconut

I don't if I can write as much praise as this team deserves. They are INCREDIBLE! Always there to help when I need it, and they above and beyond. I did a lot of research to find the right fit of product, and this is definetily one of the top ones out there. Highly customizable, it allows me to do a looot of different types of affiliate marketing. I love it, and highly recommend it.

September 13, 2021

Excellent, so pleased you are enjoying GrowthHero :)

BerlinGreen

very good app and great support that helps quickly :) a lot of our customers are signing up already for the referral program

September 13, 2021

Thats great!

Rëzo Haircare

So far so good! App support was extremely helpful and responsive as I was running into questions or needed clarity during set-up. We are looking forward to seeing how Growth Hero can help us grow our clients stores.

The Land Of Can

Incredibly receptive customer service! We are just getting started adding affiliates to our site. We had a few questions, and Simon was quick to respond and to provide authentic customer service on several occasions, even offering to create an explainer video. Eager to see all that the GH Affiliate app can do for us.

Nutrition Store Online

Great app. Does exactly what we're after...but the most awesome thing is the great customer service. Simon and team are responsive and fast!

Cheer and Dance On Demand

Firstly, I must say that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Growth Hero for your affiliate program! The functionality is fantastic and does everything I wanted and more. The customer service is OUTSTANDING as I had lots of questions and they responded promptly and were eager to help me. I am so excited about my affiliate program on Growth Hero as it is SO EASY for my affiliates to find all of their information, get bonuses, go through training and more!

Xialla

We are setting up GH for affiliate marketing. The setup is flawless and easy. I'm impressed. Customer service and support is great. I highly recommend this app for affiliate marketing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13