GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by GrowthHero.io

One App For Affiliate Programs, Referrals, Influencers & MLM

BarnTools

great customer support! they really thought about referrals and take the time to walk you through how to use the product.

October 27, 2021

We really appreciate that, thank you!

SENS.health

GrowthHero has been nothing short of amazing. The app is very flexible allowing you to adapt your initiative in a variety of ways. So far it's been quite successful for us and the results have more than paid for their reasonable fees. Between customer support and functionality, GrowthHero is a winner for us and deserves 6 stars if that was an option.

October 19, 2021

Thank you so much! We're pleased to hear you're enjoying GrowthHero :)

SkiGala

We just started using growth hero and needed some help with the app. It is very easy to install and I had some questions about a specific affiliate request. The support staff was extremely helpful, highly professional and very patient with me.

October 19, 2021

Thank you! We're so pleased you are enjoying GrowthHero :)

Pebbl

Great app and fantastic customer support. Easy to customize and brand within the portal. Thanks Growth Hero!

September 22, 2021

Thank you, we're glad you're enjoying GrowthHero :)

ParrishLA

Super easy to set up! And the support is incredible and really focussed on getting you up and running quickly! I am excited to see where this program goes for us!

September 22, 2021

Thank you! It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying our app. We're always happy to help with your program setup :)

Modatrova

I love this app and the customer support is truly amazing. They are responsive and thorough in communication.

September 16, 2021

We really appriciate that, thank you :)

GoCoconut

I don't if I can write as much praise as this team deserves. They are INCREDIBLE! Always there to help when I need it, and they above and beyond. I did a lot of research to find the right fit of product, and this is definetily one of the top ones out there. Highly customizable, it allows me to do a looot of different types of affiliate marketing. I love it, and highly recommend it.

September 13, 2021

Excellent, so pleased you are enjoying GrowthHero :)

BerlinGreen

very good app and great support that helps quickly :) a lot of our customers are signing up already for the referral program

September 13, 2021

Thats great!

Rëzo Haircare

So far so good! App support was extremely helpful and responsive as I was running into questions or needed clarity during set-up. We are looking forward to seeing how Growth Hero can help us grow our clients stores.

The Land Of Can

Incredibly receptive customer service! We are just getting started adding affiliates to our site. We had a few questions, and Simon was quick to respond and to provide authentic customer service on several occasions, even offering to create an explainer video. Eager to see all that the GH Affiliate app can do for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14