GrowthHero

Affiliate, Influencer & Referral Marketing Software

From $49/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SuperStar Affiliates

SZ BLOCKPRINTS

Amazing App - 10/10 would recommend Very affordable, great customer service. Exactly what we needed to get a VIP & Referral program off the ground. Karolina and Simon are extremely helpful and responsive.

Sparrow and Fox

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Growthhero is a great app, Karolina provides great support, setup is fairly intuitive and it runs perfectly once completely set up. Thanks

My Little Mascara Club

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I *LOVE* Growth Hero. I've been using them for a while now. So many features, a modern interface for my partners, and SO much better priced than the competitors. Any affiliate, ambassador, MLM, or other random tiered reward system you can think of you can manage with Growth Hero. Everything consistently works as expected and their support team is always super helpful.

July 19, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! So happy to hear so many positive things :)

Original Sherman Cookers

After extensive searching for an affiliate marketing program, I decided to go with Growth Hero. GH is very user friendly and they have very attentive customer service. They also have a Youtube channel with training videos that are very helpful. They are always sending emails with tips on set up and how to improve your partner programs. I am very happy with my experience so far! Shout out to Karolina for being so helpful!

June 28, 2022

That's wonderful to hear! We're always happy to help :)

Seven Oak | Premium Handcrafted Eyewear

I LOVE THE GROWTH HERO APP AND TEAM! THEY ARE SO HELPFUL. EVER HAVE A QUESTION? SET UP A G-CHAT & GET ALL YOUR Q'S ANSWERED!!!! THANK YOU GROWTH HERO

April 21, 2022

We're pleased to hear you're enjoying our app :) Thank you so much!

FrostFitCollection

Setting up was very seamless, big thanks to karoline . She was awesome and very patient with me . Thank you.

March 28, 2022

Thank you! That's great to hear :)

The Press Club

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A great app, I've used it with great success over the years. Nothing but good things to say about the affiliate marketing app, would recommend.

March 22, 2022

Awesome! Thank you :)

Turbion Carrera

Definitely worth the money, I can run a full affiliate program and referral program with ease and support is super responsive!

March 18, 2022

Thank you so much! It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying GrowthHero :)

ATTIC Teas

Really excellent app, does exactly what I wanted it to. Great customer service too. Highly recommended. A+++

March 3, 2022

Wonderful! We're so pleased you are enjoying GrowthHero :)

PURISH

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, helps us a lot in everyday life with the processing and organization of affiliate campaigns. The support is superfast and helps with all problems.

March 3, 2022

Thank you so much! It's wonderful to hear you're enjoying our app :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15