GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by GrowthHero.io

All-In-One App For Affiliate/Referral/Influencer/MLM Programs

AfterRetail

GrowthHero is intuitive and smart. We just processed our first payout during the first month of use. Setting up the PayPal API was a bit tedious, but Simon in the support department was fast and responsive and solved my issue. Looking forward to expanding our use of GrowthHero.

24 ever 8

Easy to use app that guides you through the affiliate process. Within the first 12 hours I had 2 affiliates

SKYGEARMASKS

Thank you for making this wonderful app. I cant wait to see my network grow. Keep up the good work. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

GMR Wear

Outweighs anything else we've tried to use and then some. Custom requests for help are answered quickly and efficiently (thanks Simon), recommended!

BohemeForever

This app looks absolutely perfect. The interface similar to that of Shopify makes navigation very convenient. There are a large number of possibilities, everything is very well thought out. I'm almost done setting up and can't wait to use it. Everything looks very reliable. Documentation and tutorials allow you to configure everything on your own, everything is very well explained.
Only downside: the integration of the domain name for emails, which requires outside help despite the different supports (Growthero & Sendgrid). It would take a DNS expert within Growthero support, able to add the elements to the Shopify backoffice.
For the rest, everything is perfect, this application is a marvel and the support is fantastic, always available, open to improvements. A big thank you to the team and especially to Simon for his availability and his professionalism.
This application is recent but is already very advanced technically. Chances are it will become the best for affiliate programs.

SaffPower

App is very helpful in building our team. Looking forward to a long and profitable relationship. Thank you GrowthHero!

Artisan Cheese Co

I am so excited, I had many people that wanted to work with me and was clueless, this made it easy

Fetch Pet Products

Pretty neat- did everything I wanted and more. Hopefully the value is worth the price! Thank you for such a cool app!

The Nimble Co

I only just signed up but I've been super impressed with the support and how easy it all has been to get set up.

Pink Pewter

Easy setup with powerful functionality and options. I've tried so many other affiliate program apps, and this is by far the most solid. Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7