GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by The Fundamental Toolbox

All-in-one platform to manage and optimize partner programs.

Lametta

So far I really like this app. Customer support is really friendly and responds quickly. They translated everything into German for me when I asked. I have tried other Affiliate Apps before but this is the best one for my shop.

PremiumCDKeys.com

One of the best app for Affiliate system and their support is amazing, added features as we request without any extra charge and had a perfect experience with everything. Beautiful dashboard, easy system. 5/5.

Big & Little Dogs

We have been looking for an Affiliate Marketing App that we could use on our store. Many we trialled, weren't able to sync with our store due to a checkout app that we used. I contacted GrowthHero to see if they could check whether their App would work with our store and they replied quickly to say they would do some testing. Thankfully, they were able to confirm that the App would work and we have started trialling the App with some of our customers. So far the App is great. We had a few things that we wanted added and changed and Mike was more than happy to put them forward to the developers and everything has been able to be added/changed that we were looking for. We would highly recommend GrowthHero as an Affiliate Marketing App.

Boastee

We shopped around for apps to use for managing our affiliate marketing and this app is definitely the best we've seen. Pretty easy setup. Works flawlessly with our store and whenever we needed help, the customer service was amazing. They took the time to walk us through and made sure we were completely satisfied. Highly recommend this app.

GratiCards

App is absolutely amazing! First affiliate app that is Data Driven on performance. Customer service is TOP NOTCH!

My favorite part.... MANY new features are coming and I will add to this review extensively. This app will be extremely powerful for anyone who does affiliate marketing!

Thanks you Growth Hero!

Magic Magnetz

I just added this app to my store and haven't made any sales yet, but the customer support is next level! Mike is awesome—he gets back to you in minutes. I believe it's a relatively new Shopify App, however I expect to see many, many stores using it in the near future!

mysilverluna

this app is exactly what i need, and about the support i would have give 10 stars!!! really fast and did all the changes i need it for my website in really short time... tks again Mike and keep going like this :-)

BITTY BRAH

I've been looking for an affiliate marketing app to help me for a while and tried literally every single one! This was recommended to me by a friend and it's seriously the best one I've tried. Super easy to use and Mike from customer service is super responsive and helpful! I love how they walk you through anything you're confused about and will even have the dev team add new features to make it better. Really really love the support and the app.

PĀIVÄ

I have had a shopify store in the past, also Wordpress; for years, I've used affiliates and apps and programs to manage affiliates.

Until GrowthHero, I pretty much just settled for either an app that wants to be everything to everyone (and then, fails at almost everything) or, doesn't even cover the basics.
There are also those who take commissions and at first glance, look "cheap" but they are going to gouge most small to medium businesses; it's not a good ROI to spend more than you need to.
Why be punished for doing well? That's crazy.

I was nervous as this is a newer app.. but after days of testing affiliate apps, I thought I'd try this one.
THANKFUL!

Not only is it a powerhouse and niche', but the customer service when I had questions was also TOP NOTCH.
In business, it is important to have a relationship with your partners and this definitely felt comforting and professional. They went above and beyond.

NOW THE GRIT
I know across ALL affiliate apps, there's always complainers saying things "don't work". Remember that it is your job to market your store, and the apps are tools you use to make life easier and your efforts convert.
That being said, you want an app that understands conversion.

THIS APP IS ANALYTIC DRIVEN!

FINALLY! An app that isn't just about a pretty form - but a clean design, and knowing who, how and why your affiliates are, where their leads are coming from and how to best market TO those audiences.

I'm very new at this app, but not new to "apps" nor affiliate apps, nor affiliate marketing ...and I feel bliss.
OK not bliss, but pretty good! :)

lovlio

I've researched a lot of apps and finally settled for this one, which has everything I need. Mike from customer service was responsive and helpful. To everyone who is looking to start affiliate marketing, I suggest you give this a try!

Previous 1