GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by The Fundamental Toolbox

All-in-one platform to manage and optimize affiliate programs.

Uligo

Really great app concept. Loving the features, and the customization of it. Additionally, Mike and his team deliver phenomenal customer service!! Highly recommend.

Thrift+

GrowthHero is exactly what you need from an affiliate growth app. The team have clearly understood why and how Shopify store owners want to use affiliate powered growth and focused on these features. It is clear & simple to use, especially compared to the other apps we tried and quickly deleted. HIGHLY recommended.

A-Tactical Fitness

I originally had a lot of questions. Mike was super helpful at helping me wrap my head around everything as I became more familiar with the software.

Thanks!

Kid Angeles

Mike from support was really helpful and quick in responding - can't wait to delve deeper into the app.

NQ FIT FACTORY

The app and the support team behind it are amazing!

As soon as we added this app to our store they have been nothing but helpful and supportive as we were setting this up and are even working on a feature to help support the structure of our program.

If you're after an affiliate software, we highly recommend GrowthHero.

Also - shoutout to Mike, you have been awesome & looking forward to growing our business with your support!

frisqie

Very easy to install and great support by Mike. I am uninstalling for now, but will re-install next year when I'm ready to use it. Highly, highly recommended.

Lametta

So far I really like this app. Customer support is really friendly and responds quickly. They translated everything into German for me when I asked. I have tried other Affiliate Apps before but this is the best one for my shop.

PremiumCDKeys.com

One of the best app for Affiliate system and their support is amazing, added features as we request without any extra charge and had a perfect experience with everything. Beautiful dashboard, easy system. 5/5.

Big & Little Dogs

We have been looking for an Affiliate Marketing App that we could use on our store. Many we trialled, weren't able to sync with our store due to a checkout app that we used. I contacted GrowthHero to see if they could check whether their App would work with our store and they replied quickly to say they would do some testing. Thankfully, they were able to confirm that the App would work and we have started trialling the App with some of our customers. So far the App is great. We had a few things that we wanted added and changed and Mike was more than happy to put them forward to the developers and everything has been able to be added/changed that we were looking for. We would highly recommend GrowthHero as an Affiliate Marketing App.

Boastee

We shopped around for apps to use for managing our affiliate marketing and this app is definitely the best we've seen. Pretty easy setup. Works flawlessly with our store and whenever we needed help, the customer service was amazing. They took the time to walk us through and made sure we were completely satisfied. Highly recommend this app.

Previous 1