GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by GrowthHero.io

All-In-One App For Affiliate/Referral/Influencer/MLM Programs

paperpearl

Amazing app and the service is 6 stars ;) Simon is phenomenal. I love the co-branded page (you have to ask for it to be turned on) but it has a made a huge difference in warming up my traffic with my all of my partners. I have many features to still try out but the support and thoroughness is the best I have ever experienced.

BDP MERCH STORE

I absolutely LOVE this app! It's extremely user-friendly and has been super easy onboarding our affiliates. Simon went above and beyond in assisting us with customizing our registration page, and we are truly grateful!

Blushington.com

The GrowthHero team went above & beyond to help us build out our client's affiliate program. They were very responsive to our emails, extremely pleasant to communicate with AND they even added new features to their API to help us meet our build requirements. I highly recommend this app, but even more importantly I recommend the people at GH - quite literally the best plugin company (out of hundreds) we have ever worked with.

JemAdorn

We’re just beginning to set up our store and so far...This app and the GrowthHero team is great. One of the most flexible of its kind on the Shopify app store. Flexible in the sense of if they are missing a feature that could benefit your business and the community of users they actually consider developing the feature....at no additional cost, with the top plan. This app and the GrowthHero team are great. The customer support is great. The support is 5 stars. I would give the overall app 5 stars, but we’re just beginning to use the app and have r been able to test the execution of calculations and payouts yet. After we use the app for 2-3 months, we will comeback and leave another review...hopefully with 5 stars! Thank you GrowthHero! Oh we can’t forget the infamous Simon. #rockstar

Black SuperDad

The app and the customer service I received from Simon not only got me set up, but got me set up FAST! This is the best app for affiliate programs. Thank you Simon

beaut.beautyco.

App could use a few improvements in the partner settings-allowing for partners to be in different groups so they can receive multiple commission structures depending on promo code given. However, customer support is always helpful. Thanks Simon for the help with our PayPal Integration issue!

LastObject

Awesome and very intuitive app. And really helpful customer success team. Thanks Dagmara - appreciate it!

Positive Science People

Tried GrowthHero but it wasn't for us. I found it too complicated to set up. In addition, it's quite hard to figure out how to do the set up whilst NOT being live. We kept getting sign ups, while we were still configuring the templates etc. Customer service is very responsive though.

October 7, 2020

Hey Sandra,

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve found GrowthHero.io too complicated to set up and totally understand that this is frustrating. We were deeply focused on implementing feature requests from our customers over the last year, which caused our onboarding to fall a bit behind. I have passed along your comments to my team, and we are looking into different options that we can provide to make this process better for our users.

Currently, we’re working on releasing a YouTube channel with tutorial videos for the app. On top of that, we’ve recently released the refreshed and upgraded onboarding module and the TODO list with all of the app’s most essential features. Each of them provides a link to a more detailed documentation page about the given topic.

If you’re willing to, please re-install the app and let us know so that we can help you setting everything up right away. I have restarted your trial period so there will be no charge.

Thank you so much for the feedback, and looking forward to hearing back from you!

Mike | Co-Founder
GrowthHero.io

inHarmony Interactive

Loving our experience with GrowthHero. Simon T and the team are wonderful to work with. Setup was easy and execution has been great. We have 35 Affiliates signup so far and it looks like we will keep going a long time! Thank you!

Priya Apotheca

This is a pretty comprehensive app. It felt like it was the right mix of offerings for the price. One of the best things about this app is their help. It is AWESOME. They most definitely get back to you in less than 24 hours, and you have the same person who will go back with you multiple times within a day and also within a few minutes of you sending your note. Dagmara understood the problems that felt a little complicated and then provided incredibly detailed and CLEAR directions. It's a bummer to not have phone or live chat help, but Dagmara was amazing. And I had that experience with another person prior to the latest... so it's consistent.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9