GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by GrowthHero.io

All-In-One App For Affiliate/Referral/Influencer/MLM Programs

MSCFundraising.com

Love the app >> clean, simple and to the point. Couldn't ask for more, makes having a referral program extremely easy.

ChopFit

Super flexible feature set and really, really great customer service. Excited to get started with using GrowthHero!

Moringa Evolution

I just got the app a couple of days ago but Simon from support has been great in terms of getting back to me quickly so I could get up and running as fast as possible. There is a lot to learn because there is so much functionality and so far it looks like it's working as expected. Thanks Simon!

Storyline Collection

Simon and Mike were SUPERB helping us to get started. Support for Shopify apps can be a hit or miss game, but GrowthHero has been a BIG HIT! Overall the app met our entire checklist of needs and I have no doubt that as new needs arise, the support team will continue to be a resource for us.

Acres USA

Just going through setup now. It's not super intuitive so far, as the setup forces open a lot of new windows, but I'm making progress! We are going to use it to set up our authors as affiliate

Bridgestone Golf

We switched to this application because we needed to be able to exclude certain products from commission. One feature lacking was the ability to easily track orders by Partner in Shopify. We reached out to support and within one day, Mike added order tagging to the Shopify Orders page. We will stay with this application because of the excellent customer service and developer support.

DominateForex.Shop

Help me create my affiliate portal to all my loyal customers. They have an opportunity to generate additional income.

SimCorner Australia

Pretty Good App, meets our need and team is very helpful in getting custom requirements completed. Keep up the good work guys.

True Classic Tees

Awesome app and Simon was super helpful with all my customer service-related questions! I would recommend this app!

A Spice Affair.

Just finished setting it up and testing it out. Amazing experience and the team has been super responsive! Excited to see the results once it's put to use!