GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by GrowthHero.io

All-In-One App For Affiliate/Referral/Influencer/MLM Programs

cellements.no

I Am a developer that has a background from full size MLM setups for big multi million dollar companies. And was looking for something simple for a small startup I am working with. Not MLM but not only affiliate either. GrowthHero was perfect for our business case.

Really easy to set up, and fairly customizeable for a small affiliate plugin.
Had a few questions and the support was quick and efficient. They are also open for suggestions, and seem to be adding features per request.

Looking forward to testing this system further.

Works as a charm at this point at least... :)

Zen Monkey Breakfast

The best affiliate marketing app I could find. Super easy to set up, easy interface for affiliates. Great customer service.

WESAKE

Great app, good support, and the only affiliate app I've found that is highly customizable to match your website's design. Highly recommended.

DNO

We've been navigating this app as a way to give a little something back to those that lost their jobs due to COVID, and we've loved working with it. The people behind this app are always quick to respond, the app is easy to customize if you know how to code.

I will say the PayPal API is a little tough to navigate, but seriously, any issue we've come up with, Simon and Mike respond quickly to help us out.

SKULPTA

I very liked the product until now.

aaasdfghjkjhgfdsdfghjkjhgfdsdfghjkfdf

SneakerBAAS

For now a perfect app we are looking for the future with this app maybe having product feeds? Or options to give presents to the best monthly partner!

The Green Guys

Wow!.. We were using another MLM program and got lucky enough to stumble upon Growth Hero. We asked the other app company to help us with changes and they said "we're too busy" We sent an 11 point email to Growth Hero because we needed certain features and not only did they respond super fast, they were willing to help us with anything we needed. (sorry about that guys) My partner and I ran many test with this app and found the calculations to be flawless. They have more features than any other MLM software we've seen. We upgraded to the highest version and it's been worth every penny. Their name truly says it all. They are helping our company Grow... Simon & Mike are super amazing.

If you're looking for a robust, accurate, fully customize-able, functional MLM software, then don't waste your time anywhere else. And this is coming from a guys who never leaves positive reviews unless someone absolutely deserves it. Well these guys do.

David
www.thegreenguys.com

Halotherapy Solutions

My company primarily sells to spas and wellness centers but during the corona crisis we wanted to allow enable our partners to sell some of our products directly to their customers so they could make some money while their shops are closed. To support this, I was able to set up a Shopify storefront in a day and then build out an affiliate program in a few hours thanks to GrowthHero and their relentless support person Simon. Now we are launching tomorrow.

Komuso Design

In app support is decent, they'll usually get back to you in less than 24hrs and would act fast and professional. Thanks!

EcoDaisy

So far, so good. I had a few issues trying to figure out what my affiliate sees but the responsive customer support *Simon* and *Gregg* were fantastic in answering my questions.

They seemed to really care about my company and interested in seeing it be successful and not without any fakery. I appreciate that as things are moving fast in the cleaning products business. Thanks so much for the support!