GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by GrowthHero.io

All-In-One App For Affiliate/Referral/Influencer/MLM Programs

intuitionirl

WOW is the first thing that comes to mind with this GrowthHero App. Not only does it offer you all the extras to run a successful MLM/Network Marketing administration and back office platform - but the extra service they provide is outstanding. Mike has been extremely helpful with all of our needs from day one and continues to exceed our expectation. If you are looking to integrate a full-service back-end software platform to launch or grow a business of sales reps then this is definitely one you need to consider. As industry veterans we looked at many options and know what our needs are, they could fulfill many of them. Thank you GrowthHero! We are looking forward to a long-term business relationship as we get ready to launch and grow with you.

Booster Theme

Great App, well developed and with a great support team.
Really Flexible and so far the tracking is really accurate!

I highly recommend it!

Beautifully Intimate - Sexy Diva Lingerie

I am very satisfied with this app!! I have tried 3 other Affiliate programs, and this is by far the best!! This has all but 1 feature I need, the company is working on that feature for me! This app is also not costing my company as much as the other apps did! I am really satisfied, as are my Affiliates!! Any time I have emailed this company, they respond very quickly. The last app company I had took 3-5 days to get an initial response and like 2-3 weeks before my questions or request was answered/taken care of and then it was a temporary fix. I have found the Affiliate Marketing app that I am going to stick with!! I am now and will continue to be a loyal customer of GrowthHero!! Thank you GrowthHero for developing this app because it has helped me so much!!
Beautifully Intimate Sexy Diva Lingerie

Pakaloa SUP

The GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing Shopify App is a perfect shopify affiliation app if you want to run an affiliate program. It's an easy affiliate program management app and the support rock !!

StarinaDropship.com

The Greatest and The best support i ever experience . Mike is super fast and patience answering all my questions . Since english is not my mother tongue language , mike still do his best answering my questions. I did ask for some customization for my webstore. The developer team willingly do it for me and solve my Greatest Problem !!!. Thanks GH . u re the best . Now i can have unlimited number of online agents happily selling my products. Lets support GH .

Design Up Living

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uligo

Really great app concept. Loving the features, and the customization of it. Additionally, Mike and his team deliver phenomenal customer service!! Highly recommend.

Thrift+

GrowthHero is exactly what you need from an affiliate growth app. The team have clearly understood why and how Shopify store owners want to use affiliate powered growth and focused on these features. It is clear & simple to use, especially compared to the other apps we tried and quickly deleted. HIGHLY recommended.

A-Tactical Fitness

I originally had a lot of questions. Mike was super helpful at helping me wrap my head around everything as I became more familiar with the software.

Thanks!

Kid Angeles

Mike from support was really helpful and quick in responding - can't wait to delve deeper into the app.