GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by GrowthHero.io

All-In-One App For Affiliate/Referral/Influencer/MLM Programs

DNS Creations

I used this app to help me track my affiliates. So far it is good. It would be better if it had more of a step by step for set up.

myINCELLDERM

10 STARS for Customer Service. Simon was incredibly patient and detailed in helping us get set up. We have been asking a lot of questions and he responded to every question without overlooking a single one. This is the reason why we chose to stick with this app until we understand it totally and get it working on our shop.

4 Stars overall because the app is not completely set up for us yet. We like what we see so far and setting it up seems simple enough. But when we come around to testing the app with test accounts and test orders, there are a couple things that are not quite working the way we were told it would. So we are still trying to figure things out.

But really, Simon's customer service trumps all the hurdles so far. We look forward to getting the app up and running on our shop.

Built4TheHunt

We have gone through multiple affiliate portal options looking for one that gives us the most options and will work with us to customize the extra needs we have for our program. GrowthHero has been by far the best option. I only give 4 stars because they require you to move way up in plans to customize for you and they haven't finished our customization needs yet. If everything looks and works like we need then it is well worth the money. We are excited to see how things look and play out as we build this program in the coming weeks, months, & years

SKULPTA

I very liked the product until now.

aaasdfghjkjhgfdsdfghjkjhgfdsdfghjkfdf