GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by GrowthHero.io

All-In-One App For Affiliate/Referral/Influencer/MLM Programs

Black SuperDad

The app and the customer service I received from Simon not only got me set up, but got me set up FAST! This is the best app for affiliate programs. Thank you Simon

LastObject

Awesome and very intuitive app. And really helpful customer success team. Thanks Dagmara - appreciate it!

inHarmony Interactive

Loving our experience with GrowthHero. Simon T and the team are wonderful to work with. Setup was easy and execution has been great. We have 35 Affiliates signup so far and it looks like we will keep going a long time! Thank you!

Priya Apotheca

This is a pretty comprehensive app. It felt like it was the right mix of offerings for the price. One of the best things about this app is their help. It is AWESOME. They most definitely get back to you in less than 24 hours, and you have the same person who will go back with you multiple times within a day and also within a few minutes of you sending your note. Dagmara understood the problems that felt a little complicated and then provided incredibly detailed and CLEAR directions. It's a bummer to not have phone or live chat help, but Dagmara was amazing. And I had that experience with another person prior to the latest... so it's consistent.

Llama Naturals

This app is affordable and has good functionality. Also, the support is very responsive and helpful. I hope they continue to improve features, but I am happy right now.

Being Creative Designs

When researching an affiliate app to use with my Shopify store this app stood out to me. I love that the customer service team is quick to respond and take suggestions for development. You won't be disappointed with this app.

SOUNDFOOD

Simon and Dagmara have proven to be very patient and helpful with my probably redundant questions. I am neither a digital native nor an English native but I am looking forward to get the app running.

OMG Babe Fash

So far so good! Just installed the app and set up is smooth. Only thing is, I don't understand some things, so it gets a bit difficult but that may be my fault. Still learning how the Ambassador world works! Luckily cs has already responded quickly to multiple questions that I have. Thank You!

Styleheir

So far so good. Easy to customize. I'm hopeful this will be a great app! More updates to come....

BergaMet North America

perfect affiliate app - reasonably priced and fantastic live chat support, very helpful and simple to use. I would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8