GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by GrowthHero.io

All-In-One App For Affiliate/Referral/Influencer/MLM Programs

SaffPower

App is very helpful in building our team. Looking forward to a long and profitable relationship. Thank you GrowthHero!

Artisan Cheese Co

I am so excited, I had many people that wanted to work with me and was clueless, this made it easy

Fetch Pet Products

Pretty neat- did everything I wanted and more. Hopefully the value is worth the price! Thank you for such a cool app!

The Nimble Co

I only just signed up but I've been super impressed with the support and how easy it all has been to get set up.

Pink Pewter

Easy setup with powerful functionality and options. I've tried so many other affiliate program apps, and this is by far the most solid. Great app!

Terpey

It was a real task to find the right brand ambassador program. Happy with my decision to go with Growth Hero. Easy to customize interface and Simon from support is incredible. Literally replies within 5 minutes with a great response to any question. Would recommend.

MSCFundraising.com

Love the app >> clean, simple and to the point. Couldn't ask for more, makes having a referral program extremely easy.

ChopFit

Super flexible feature set and really, really great customer service. Excited to get started with using GrowthHero!

Moringa Evolution

I just got the app a couple of days ago but Simon from support has been great in terms of getting back to me quickly so I could get up and running as fast as possible. There is a lot to learn because there is so much functionality and so far it looks like it's working as expected. Thanks Simon!

Storyline Collection

Simon and Mike were SUPERB helping us to get started. Support for Shopify apps can be a hit or miss game, but GrowthHero has been a BIG HIT! Overall the app met our entire checklist of needs and I have no doubt that as new needs arise, the support team will continue to be a resource for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6