GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by The Fundamental Toolbox

All-in-one platform to manage and optimize affiliate programs.

Kid Angeles

Mike from support was really helpful and quick in responding - can't wait to delve deeper into the app.

NQ FIT FACTORY

The app and the support team behind it are amazing!

As soon as we added this app to our store they have been nothing but helpful and supportive as we were setting this up and are even working on a feature to help support the structure of our program.

If you're after an affiliate software, we highly recommend GrowthHero.

Also - shoutout to Mike, you have been awesome & looking forward to growing our business with your support!

frisqie

Very easy to install and great support by Mike. I am uninstalling for now, but will re-install next year when I'm ready to use it. Highly, highly recommended.

Lametta

So far I really like this app. Customer support is really friendly and responds quickly. They translated everything into German for me when I asked. I have tried other Affiliate Apps before but this is the best one for my shop.

PremiumCDKeys.com

One of the best app for Affiliate system and their support is amazing, added features as we request without any extra charge and had a perfect experience with everything. Beautiful dashboard, easy system. 5/5.

Big & Little Dogs

We have been looking for an Affiliate Marketing App that we could use on our store. Many we trialled, weren't able to sync with our store due to a checkout app that we used. I contacted GrowthHero to see if they could check whether their App would work with our store and they replied quickly to say they would do some testing. Thankfully, they were able to confirm that the App would work and we have started trialling the App with some of our customers. So far the App is great. We had a few things that we wanted added and changed and Mike was more than happy to put them forward to the developers and everything has been able to be added/changed that we were looking for. We would highly recommend GrowthHero as an Affiliate Marketing App.

Boastee

We shopped around for apps to use for managing our affiliate marketing and this app is definitely the best we've seen. Pretty easy setup. Works flawlessly with our store and whenever we needed help, the customer service was amazing. They took the time to walk us through and made sure we were completely satisfied. Highly recommend this app.

GratiCards

App is absolutely amazing! First affiliate app that is Data Driven on performance. Customer service is TOP NOTCH!

My favorite part.... MANY new features are coming and I will add to this review extensively. This app will be extremely powerful for anyone who does affiliate marketing!

Thanks you Growth Hero!

Magic Magnetz

I just added this app to my store and haven't made any sales yet, but the customer support is next level! Mike is awesome—he gets back to you in minutes. I believe it's a relatively new Shopify App, however I expect to see many, many stores using it in the near future!

mysilverluna

this app is exactly what i need, and about the support i would have give 10 stars!!! really fast and did all the changes i need it for my website in really short time... tks again Mike and keep going like this :-)

Previous 1