GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

GrowthHero Affiliate Marketing

by GrowthHero.io

All-In-One App For Affiliate/Referral/Influencer/MLM Programs

Sun Chaser

Awesome customer service, thanks Dagmara! Easy to navigate UI and really seamless integration. Worth the price.

Modephone

I have dealt with many shopify apps over the years. GrowthHero, and more specifically Dagmara, is outstanding! Set up a challenging requirement of ours almost immediately. I would not look at another Affiliate Marketing Platform.

Life's an RPG

Wow, I can't say enough great things about this app! It was so easy to set up, and Simon answered so many questions I had quickly, providing so many amazing resources. I also LOVE the fact that you can make it on brand so easily. So many apps have tiered gateways for every little feature, but this one doesn't. So excited to see GrowthHero grow my brand :)

PineTales®

Holy Moses! This app is the holy grail of Affiliate Marketing Apps. It does EVERYTHING you need to set up any sort of referral program. The features and customizability combined with the super affordable prize of this app are beyond anything we've seen and what you sometimes don't even get with 500USD/per month and upwards affiliate platforms. Support(Thank you Simon) is also super fast and the help pages are super easy to read and understandable. Keep up the great work and this app please. It's a life saver for small businesses :)

MIND CHILL

So far so good and Simon has been a great help with some of my newbie questions! Customer Service is really important for me & I'm happy to have such a personal service.

paperpearl

Amazing app and the service is 6 stars ;) Simon is phenomenal. I love the co-branded page (you have to ask for it to be turned on) but it has a made a huge difference in warming up my traffic with my all of my partners. I have many features to still try out but the support and thoroughness is the best I have ever experienced.

BDP MERCH STORE

I absolutely LOVE this app! It's extremely user-friendly and has been super easy onboarding our affiliates. Simon went above and beyond in assisting us with customizing our registration page, and we are truly grateful!

Blushington.com

The GrowthHero team went above & beyond to help us build out our client's affiliate program. They were very responsive to our emails, extremely pleasant to communicate with AND they even added new features to their API to help us meet our build requirements. I highly recommend this app, but even more importantly I recommend the people at GH - quite literally the best plugin company (out of hundreds) we have ever worked with.

Black SuperDad

The app and the customer service I received from Simon not only got me set up, but got me set up FAST! This is the best app for affiliate programs. Thank you Simon

LastObject

Awesome and very intuitive app. And really helpful customer success team. Thanks Dagmara - appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9