Goshippro

Goshippro

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
December 4, 2022

Awesome App from the Goshippro Team! Has a lot of good tools for shipping rate calculations and fulfillment. Owned and operated by one of the best and most experienced fulfillment agents in the game. Tracking is automatically uploaded to the store and all orders are always shipped on time by the team.

Drip Dynasty Goods
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 26, 2022

Alex is the goat. Great app, service and all round logistics partners. Links easily with your store, automatically uploads tracking info with each order and has good analytics of where your customers and orders are from, sales figures, ect... Recommend

modrnizd
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited May 25, 2022

Goshippro is the best supplier and fulfillment service ever! They are super fast and reliable with every request and question. The shipping methods are very well explained, so if you are someone that needs help with the perfect shipping methods and speed then you are here at the right place. 10/10 I will be using their service till the end! I've never encountered any problems or difficulties and their agents are very nice and polite. The agents are even up for a talk (which is a + for me). The prices are very good aswell, better then CJ for example or any other supplier that are big.

FaerixShop
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 25, 2022

I have been using them for a month now, and I have to say their personal agent is superb & friendly! Always there for you whenever you text them, even on weekends! Their prices are really low compared to those big dropshipping companies. They will always source the cheapest price for you and most importantly, their standard shipping line is 8-14 days, they even offer an express shipping line which is 6-8 days. Overall, I think this is the best dropshipping company I have used before!

InspireFever
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 6, 2021

I was using this app and their fulfillment service for a few months, and it was helping me build my store successfully. The customer service is excellent always responds to my business needs. In addition, they are fast and convenient in price.
I highly recommend trying the service, and then you will love working with them.

babies-mall.shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 3, 2021

Highly recommend! Even products I can't find elsewhere can somehow always be found by staff from Goshippro! I'm a dropshipper based in The Netherlands, and I'd recommend their services to any other dropshipper!

bygleam
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 3, 2021

After working with several agents, i can conclude that Goshippro has been my final and best agent! Super reliable and faast communication through different chat platforms. Prices are good!

Glod Beauty
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 3, 2021

Best supplier and fulfilment service i've ever worked with! Fast communication. I always get updates immediately about certain changes. Platform works perfect and quotes are done super fast! I'd highly recommend Goshippro to anyone searching for a reliable and fast service.

Bliz
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 1, 2021

Best app hands down! Easy to get funds on your account and excellent communication with customer service!!

Lucir
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
Cloud Connection Group Limited replied December 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

May 31, 2021

I've been working with these guys for over a year now and have nothing but great things to say about them. Orders quickly fulfilled and communication has never been an issue. Highly recommend.

HardcoreShoes LLC