Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
20 december 2023

I'm using a Startup plan and don't have an extensive experience yet, but the app definitely makes my life easier. When there was a minor issue in one of the manually created invoices, the support team of the app helped me to resolve it very quickly, which gives me confidence that I am not paying money for nothing and if there is any problem, I would get the needed support.

My Soul Crafts
3 månader användning av appen
13 december 2023

The app is fantastic. For India particularly, this is the best app so far for GST invoices. App keeps developing and updating over time as well which is great. Would love to see some more features which I suggested to their team.

Cybeart India
12 månader användning av appen
28 november 2023

I am using this app for generating GST bills for a long time and I am very happy with it. The invoices are quite detailed and adheres to the government's regulations. The support team is very very helpful.

Shop@DVIJA
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
29 januari 2024

I downloaded the app for invoices on my Shopify Store. Experience was amazing. It's very easy to setup gst rates and other things on the app. Staff is also very supportive and helped me to resolve the issues in the Shopify as well. I highly recommend Webplanex for Gst invoices.

Rareyou
11 dagar användning av appen
18 oktober 2023

This is a fantastic app. The features are good The support is great. I have been using this for the past two years and never had any issue once.

JADE
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
4 december 2023

Excellent app and easy to use. Pretty friendly customer service. I had a few queries during installation and the service team was more than accomodating in helping out with additional request.

Aurumveda
3 dagar användning av appen
8 januari 2024

WebPlanex: GST Invoice India is extremely intuitive to use and setting it up is a breeze. It saves us a ton of work in managing the invoicing for our webshop orders. Their customer service is excellent and extremely responsive.

Soul Tari
3 dagar användning av appen
23 oktober 2023

Amazing App! This App is perfect and very useful for GST Invoice.
They even helped us in syncing the old orders. Backup support is also good.

Minelli
11 månader användning av appen
28 november 2023

It is an amazing app. Was looking for an app to suit our requirements and it works seamlessly. The support was also great.

The Yellow Dwelling
13 dagar användning av appen
20 oktober 2023

Thank you for your instant support and help. Keep it up.

Klaycart