Recensioner (406)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 juni 2024

Before I tried this app, I had a lot of doubts, but I'm happy to say it's been better than I expected. I've got five stores in different places, and it's really important for me to show the right GST on my invoices. This app does that really well. Plus, the service is great. The support team is always there to help quickly, which is not something you find with every app. So yeah, I definitely recommend this app, especially if you need to get your GST calculations spot on.

asa Beauty
29 maj 2024

Best experience using the WebPlanex App. We have used this app for over 4 years and never faced any issues. The customer support team works extremely fast and has been able to answer all our queries. Special thanks to Jyoti from the team for all her help!

Softsens Baby India
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
8 juli 2024

Webplanex was easy to install and super fast to download gst invoices. I was using another GST app that took forever to download invoices at the end of the month. Jyoti from webplanex replies almost immediately and is always available to help with queries. They also helped me sync old orders. Highly recommend their services.

Kari by Kriti
4 månader användning av appen
23 maj 2024

webplanex is very helpful application for make GST invoice in shopify store. It is too easy for create invoce, make any types of reports etc. i have been using it since 1 year without any trouble. also customer support is very well.

Fragkart
Indien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
19 juli 2024

The only app u need for gst billing
Perfect and easy to use.

100% satisfied
Proper integration with shopify!

Good job

Halden
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
24 april 2024

The team at WebPlanex doing a phenomenal job.
They were professional, attentive, and incredibly knowledgeable about the process. They took the time to understand specific needs and created an engaging and user-friendly experience. we were facing rate wise sales report, only by the WebPlanex app though we can get satisfying reports.
The team (Jyoti ma'am Abdeali) is very available for quick solutions and ...

THE SASS BAR
7 maj 2024

Extremely happy with our experience using the WebPlanex App. We've been using this app for over 2 years now and have never faced any issues or glitches. The customer support team works extremely fast and have been able to answer all our queries. Special thanks to Jyoti from the team for all her help!

Ruby's Organics
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
15 maj 2024

WebPlanex:GST is a fantastic application, boasting nearly every feature one could need. The support team is exceptional, always ready to assist in any situation with minimal wait times. Their responsiveness and efficiency are truly commendable.

herbyangel.com
18 juli 2024

Very useful app for GST invoice. easy to download reports too.
Support team is also very prompt and makes

Asthetika
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
15 maj 2024

By far the best invoice generator app for Shopify. It's so butter smooth n works like a charm. Been using it for years now. Highly recommended

Intra Kids School Supplies