Google Tag Manager Suite

Google Tag Manager Suite

by Elevar

Complete GTM data layer for Google Analytics and AdWords

Atlas Bar

The Elevar team was able to help with questions and concerns I had in getting the app installed and ready to rock!

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much - we very much appreciate your business and willing to work with us! Let us know if we can be of any additional service.

Boozy.ph

Great service - Elevar always makes sure that GTM (and any customizations) are implemented properly.

Marigold Shadows

Excellent app with spectacular customer service. We had a few small issues and Mario had super quick and detailed responses on how to fix everything. Would definitely recommend this app for anyone wanting to save time setting up GTM

Awesome Dice

Plugin had very clear instructions and I was able to follow along with ease. I did, however, experience an issue getting a Google remarketing audience populated but the developer was able to resolve my issue with ease. I have no reservations recommending this plugin or the development team behind it!

Boodiscount

Dans la multitude d applications d utiles à moins utiles, il est difficile de s y retrouver. Cette application est obligatoire, car non seulement il vous fait gagner du temps et de l argent en marketing. Cette application a été conçu pour nous faciliter la vie et est terriblement efficace. Ce n est en aucun cas une des applications superflues qui foisonnent. Le gain en temps et en argent est réel. J ai trop perdu de temps et argents en applications inutiles car j étais peu ou mal renseigné

Ask and Embla Store

Great app that provides a custom solution for your tag/tracking needs. Really responsive and efficient support provided from the Elevar team as well. Thanks so much for your help!

April 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - very much appreciated :)! Let us know if we can help with anything else.

The Official Jowissa Watch Shop

Installed the App two days ago. Important to me was that some elements of the installation are checked by the Elevar team. They reacted fast (within hours) and checked the setup.

heikii®

This app is a real game changer unbelievable what the guys did. Everyone who´d think of using the Google Tag Manager needs this App. Furthermore, the support is outstanding, by far the best support I´ve ever received from any Shopify App I use. Thanks for the efforts!

April 19, 2020

Wow! What an amazing review - thank you so much! Let us know if we can help with anything else - thank you again.

MR MARVIS

We've setup our Google Tag Manager super quick and affordable with this app. I decided to write a review because I'm amazed by the level of support they are offering. Thanks Katie and Mark for the great onboarding!

Gaboni Jewelers

Very good app, very good customer support, i love it. Thank You for your help.
www.gabonijewelers.com