Rezensionen (132)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
28. Juni 2024

Amazing support and incredible improvement in our ad and email performance!

United RV Parts
3 monate mit der App
5. Juni 2024

Sourabh is patient and amazing. We transferred our store to hydrogen and lost some of our tracking data. He totally fixed this problem and even made the tracking better than it was.

PetSnowy
8. Mai 2024

Elevar has really changed the data/tracking game for us. I would highly recommend you pay for the white glove service, especially if you have a large tech stack/aren't very technical. The service we receive, especially from Sourabh Sharma is spectacular. Elevar is absolutely necessary for the future of ecommerce and I would 100% recommend their services to everyone.

Bombshell Sportswear
7. Mai 2024

Really good app but you need maybe expert to install it. First it doesnt work well on our end. We used Hyros in the past.

Now after installation from the Expert Team it works better then Hyros for Ecommerce. Totally recommended.

Hyros to expensiv. Elevar Cheaper and really good.

Special Thanks also to Sourabh Sharma!

Babaramode
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
2. Mai 2024

We are using Elevar 1 month now and see 100% accuracy in our data to GA4 and META. And the support we needed was quick and very helpfull.

Rehab Footwear
Niederlande
2 monate mit der App
4. April 2024

Outstanding customer service, thank you Elevar for your assistance

Racing Sport Concepts
7 monate mit der App
13. Juni 2024

Support is non existent. I asked same question 3 times, and got emails with articles not answering my question but rather suggesting I pay them $1000 for integration, seams like a crazy amount to invest in an app right off the bet, when you are not sure if you are going to continue to use it or not!! Should've not bother downloading it at all after the sales person didn't reply to 5 emails.

iLevel Lab
3 tage mit der App
8. Mai 2024

Elevar is amazing -- it completely fixed our attribution issues and we're now operating with 100% accuracy in our GA4. Katie was a huge, huge help in getting us set up and she went out of her way to fine-tune our event tracking to ensure that we were exactly where we needed to be.

Can't recommend this app enough - it's really rare to have both an effective software AND an incredible, responsive technical team for support questions. Truly a first-class experience for our company.

Attachments King
8 tage mit der App
26. März 2024

This is a great app and the service is top notch. I worked with Vishal on our expert implementation and he went above and beyond to make sure all of our platforms were connected properly and the tracking was accurate. He also helped with the Events Builder which is another great function of the app. Well worth it to get your tags set up in GTM and server-side.

Soil3
14 tage mit der App
4. Juli 2024

It dont sent the checkout.liquid data layer thats the only reason that I tried it

Aussie Bay
Australien
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
Elevar hat geantwortet 6. Juli 2024

This is Brad, the Founder. Shopify deprecated this feature and checkout.liquid will no longer work starting August 13th, 2024. You can see the announcement here -- https://changelog.shopify.com/posts/the-checkout-liquid-theme-file-is-being-deprecated

However we do support checkout tracking using a combination of Custom Events, Web Pixel API, and server-side events. Let me know if you'd like our help getting this set up for you -- brad@getelevar.com or help@getelevar.com. Thank you for giving us a try!