Arvostelut (132)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
20. joulukuu 2023

Elevar support has gone above and beyond for us time and again!

Nano Hearing Aids
Yhdysvallat
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. elokuu 2023

This is a pretty good app and I am trying this with Triple whale as well and very happy with how it's performing for my ads attribution.

Unlocked Studio
Intia
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 24. syyskuu 2018

Great app, does exactly what it is suppose to do. It saved me a lot of time. The customer service is also top notch. I had a problem that was on my end and Brad fixed the problem very quickly.

Quality Water Filters 4 You
Yhdysvallat
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. lokakuu 2018

Every online store owner should well manage data with google tag, Brad's app save me from dynamic re-marketing tag nightmare. The cost is very affordable and easy setup. Highly recommend and I believe this app is the best way to deal with dynamic re-marketing setting.

語時設計
Taiwan
Noin 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. kesäkuu 2022

I downloaded the App 2 years ago and recently got into understanding GTM, GA4, and other tracking tools. They have been great in helping me review the setup and showing me some tricks. Special thanks to ​Mario Mendoza from the support team.

Odun Arts
Meksiko
30. kesäkuu 2022

One of the best apps of this type. The customer support is top! Very fast, efficient and professional. Thanks a lot Mario!

MAINPADEL
Italia
1. kesäkuu 2020

i used this App to tag my website tagged and tracked using Tag manager,
it works perfectly and the Support team are the Best.
thank you guys for the great support, and thank you for the assistant you are providing.

BEAUTI.sa
Saudi-Arabia
17. joulukuu 2019

Perfect apps, the Support is very reactive. I have now right data in Adwords and Google Analytics :)

MHSworld
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 26. maaliskuu 2019

You rarely encounter a company that helps before going in to commercial details. Brad and his people have a company that does! I had a huge problem for over a year getting my conversions to show in UA as session data got lost between Facebook browser and a psp opening a banking app on mobile devices where Shopify and my PSP could NOT help me. Brad fixed it for us!! Before even asking me if I wanted to be a paying customer. The result: I have send him an e-mail if I could please become one of his customers! I want these guy's on my side to further scale my business!

Ylonn.nl
Alankomaat
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. toukokuu 2020

It's definitely a must have. You can't run a business with a poor data quality this app allow you build stong hypothesis based on verified data.

Mention AAA for Mario : great support ! I really appreciated.

fyneproject
Ranska
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Elevar vastasi 28. toukokuu 2020

Thank you so much for the review - we 100% agree on data quality :). Thanks again and let us know if we can help in any other way.