Avis (129)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 décembre 2023

Adding Elevar has made our data easier to understand.

Bee Inspired
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
5 décembre 2023

I've had a fantastic experience with Elevar's Server Side tracking. The support team, especially Mario and Robin, have been outstanding. They've not only provided exceptional assistance with my site's tracking and script loading but have also gone above and beyond in their service. Their approach is not just to solve problems, but also to educate, empowering me to make my own adjustments if necessary. I'm thoroughly impressed and satisfied with the level of service and support they've offered and would definitely recommend to anyone looking to upgrade their tracking to best in class.

Empire Skate AU
Australie
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
9 novembre 2023

Elevar is a wonderful partner to have; they truly do everything they can to support their clients and stay on top of/ahead of all the tracking changes in the industry, especially as it relates to Shopify. Their app is just as amazing - it aims to make tracking as easy as possible, allows us to customize our setup, and preview our events in real-time. This app has been a game changer when it comes to improving our tracking!

Vuori Clothing
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
20 juillet 2023

We've been using Elevar for close to 12 months now, and I couldn't be happier with the product. As a customer with VERY limited technical expertise, it's reassuring to know that the Elevar team have our back. I never have to worry about our GTM account, an iOS update, or the move to GA4, as they handle all of it for us.

A special shout out to their support team who are simply AMAZING! Nothing is ever a problem and they always go above and beyond. They were super patient and supportive the entire way through onboarding and that level of service hasn't dropped one bit.

The Balcony Garden
Australie
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 14 novembre 2023

So pumped that I found Elevar! Amazing product, and incredible support team – AJ is the absolute best, and setting the bar for what support looks like for any software product. Excited to continue using this platform!

EDIT: We've now launched and we're even MORE pumped to be working with Elevar. We can already see conversions that are missing _some_ data, and without Elevar, we wouldn't be able to track & attribute these to our different channels. I check it every day with joy, and I'm so happy we found Elevar.

Melina
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 décembre 2023

Elevar support has gone above and beyond for us time and again!

Nano Hearing Aids
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 octobre 2023

Couldn't agree more with the great reviews. Seamless experience, from the installation service to using the platform. We're now confident that we pass clean data to our channels. Thanks!

North Carry
Allemagne
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 octobre 2023

We recently started using Elevar's datalayer tracking on our store & immediately saw the results & impact of having cleaner data. The app's interface is intuitive and user-friendly; the onboarding process was clear & comprehensive — huge shoutout to AJ, Dorian, & Doris who truly gave a world-class experience as we got setup.

MìLà
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 juillet 2023

Just a fantastic overall experience. Easy to use, excellent support. An excellent investment to make sure your conversion is tracking correctly.

Health Direct
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
6 août 2023

Elevar is a game-changer for D2C brands on Shopify. As an e-commerce owner, accurate conversion tracking is paramount, and Elevar consistently delivers with an impressive 99% accuracy. The platform's seamless integration with major marketing channels ensures every conversion is tracked and attributed correctly. Their server-side tracking feature, which guarantees near-perfect data accuracy, is a testament to their commitment to excellence in today's digital landscape. I'd like to extend a special thanks to Vishal, the Head of Implementation & Services, for his outstanding support and expertise throughout our journey with Elevar. His dedication and professionalism have been instrumental in optimizing our tracking setup.

Prime HODL