Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
24 août 2023

Using Elevar for Shopify has significantly enhanced our understanding of acquisition channels thanks to its server-side tracking capabilities. The platform itself is intuitive, making it easy to glean insights that were previously obscured or misattributed

The tech side of Elevar is solid, but what really stands out is their support team. Every time we've had an issue or question, they've been right there to help

For those serious about data precision in e-commerce, Elevar is a tool worth considering

naturadika.it
Espagne
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 août 2023

This is a pretty good app and I am trying this with Triple whale as well and very happy with how it's performing for my ads attribution.

Unlocked Studio
Inde
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 24 septembre 2018

Great app, does exactly what it is suppose to do. It saved me a lot of time. The customer service is also top notch. I had a problem that was on my end and Brad fixed the problem very quickly.

Quality Water Filters 4 You
États-Unis
Plus de 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
25 octobre 2018

Every online store owner should well manage data with google tag, Brad's app save me from dynamic re-marketing tag nightmare. The cost is very affordable and easy setup. Highly recommend and I believe this app is the best way to deal with dynamic re-marketing setting.

語時設計
Taïwan
Environ 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
9 juin 2022

I downloaded the App 2 years ago and recently got into understanding GTM, GA4, and other tracking tools. They have been great in helping me review the setup and showing me some tricks. Special thanks to ​Mario Mendoza from the support team.

Odun Arts
Mexique
30 juin 2022

One of the best apps of this type. The customer support is top! Very fast, efficient and professional. Thanks a lot Mario!

MAINPADEL
Italie
1 juin 2020

i used this App to tag my website tagged and tracked using Tag manager,
it works perfectly and the Support team are the Best.
thank you guys for the great support, and thank you for the assistant you are providing.

BEAUTI.sa
Arabie saoudite
17 décembre 2019

Perfect apps, the Support is very reactive. I have now right data in Adwords and Google Analytics :)

MHSworld
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 26 mars 2019

You rarely encounter a company that helps before going in to commercial details. Brad and his people have a company that does! I had a huge problem for over a year getting my conversions to show in UA as session data got lost between Facebook browser and a psp opening a banking app on mobile devices where Shopify and my PSP could NOT help me. Brad fixed it for us!! Before even asking me if I wanted to be a paying customer. The result: I have send him an e-mail if I could please become one of his customers! I want these guy's on my side to further scale my business!

Ylonn.nl
Pays-Bas
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 mai 2020

It's definitely a must have. You can't run a business with a poor data quality this app allow you build stong hypothesis based on verified data.

Mention AAA for Mario : great support ! I really appreciated.

fyneproject
France
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Elevar a répondu 28 mai 2020

Thank you so much for the review - we 100% agree on data quality :). Thanks again and let us know if we can help in any other way.