Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 juin 2022

One of the best apps of this type. The customer support is top! Very fast, efficient and professional. Thanks a lot Mario!

MAINPADEL
Italie
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 décembre 2019

Perfect apps, the Support is very reactive. I have now right data in Adwords and Google Analytics :)

MHSworld
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 mai 2020

It's definitely a must have. You can't run a business with a poor data quality this app allow you build stong hypothesis based on verified data.

Mention AAA for Mario : great support ! I really appreciated.

fyneproject
France
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Elevar a répondu 28 mai 2020

Thank you so much for the review - we 100% agree on data quality :). Thanks again and let us know if we can help in any other way.

20 mars 2020

Installed the App two days ago. Important to me was that some elements of the installation are checked by the Elevar team. They reacted fast (within hours) and checked the setup.

The Official Jowissa Watch Shop
Suisse
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Elevar a répondu 19 avril 2020

Thank you so much for your review - very much appreciated :)! Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Sincerely,

Elevar Team

24 mars 2020

Great app that provides a custom solution for your tag/tracking needs. Really responsive and efficient support provided from the Elevar team as well. Thanks so much for your help!

Ask and Embla Store
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Elevar a répondu 19 avril 2020

Sincerely,

Elevar Team

27 juin 2020

Nice app. Developers are very helpful and eager to get you going. For a fee they will set you up with all you need. We really needed that because we don't know much about installing, using or executing tag management. We hope this app will help us to understand some things as we learn how to use tags.

The Candleberry® Candle Company
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Elevar a répondu 7 août 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! Tag management is an ever-changing skill, too. If you need anything please don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you so much again for your business.

27 juin 2020

Great company and very nice app. We don't know much about Google Tags or how to use them and although we are doing our best to learn, while we do that, the developers are installing the app appropriately, for us. Hope we know how to use it some day.

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry
9 juin 2022

I downloaded the App 2 years ago and recently got into understanding GTM, GA4, and other tracking tools. They have been great in helping me review the setup and showing me some tricks. Special thanks to ​Mario Mendoza from the support team.

Odun Arts
Mexique
19 février 2021

Excellent app, does what it says, and excellent support if you have any queries during setup. i have used on 2 of my stores so far and will be using again

LA Muscle - AUS & NZ
Royaume-Uni
6 janvier 2021

I had a few hiccups with the setup, but the Elevar support team was just magnificent!... Specially Mario Mendoza. This is a great and stable app with a great team behind it. Highly recommend.

Cap Shield