Note globale
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
27 juin 2020

Great company and very nice app. We don't know much about Google Tags or how to use them and although we are doing our best to learn, while we do that, the developers are installing the app appropriately, for us. Hope we know how to use it some day.

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry
9 juin 2022

I downloaded the App 2 years ago and recently got into understanding GTM, GA4, and other tracking tools. They have been great in helping me review the setup and showing me some tricks. Special thanks to ​Mario Mendoza from the support team.

Odun Arts
Mexique
19 février 2021

Excellent app, does what it says, and excellent support if you have any queries during setup. i have used on 2 of my stores so far and will be using again

LA Muscle - AUS & NZ
Royaume-Uni
Modifié le 30 novembre 2018

This App saved me a lot of work and time. It would take me much longer to implement everything by myself. Brad is super responsive and helped me to setup and test everything properly. I highly recommend this App.

Michael Angels
Autriche
12 octobre 2018

Not only does this app work great, but Brad went above and beyond to assist me with getting set up properly. He even asssited with making sure all my tracking was set up properly thru adwords, analytics, and our merchant account. Best service ever for an app.

Highly recommend this one.

American Made Supply Co
6 janvier 2021

I had a few hiccups with the setup, but the Elevar support team was just magnificent!... Specially Mario Mendoza. This is a great and stable app with a great team behind it. Highly recommend.

Cap Shield
31 mars 2019

This app has really made an impact on our sites ability to gather data. Previously, our site was only showing half our funnels, events, etc. In addition, we weren't very confident with the data and unable to make decisions based on it. This plugin immediately fixed those issues for us and basically gave us access to everything we had been missing in the enhanced ecommerce portion of GA.

The customer support of Elevar is incredible as well. They helped get everything installed and working properly with GA and GTM.

Highly recommended.

Almond Clear
Modifié le 22 mai 2023

Elevar has been extremely helpful in improving many aspects of my Shopify store. I highly recommend their app and services. Felipe and the team have been helping me for over 2 years and the team is very skilled.

VitalSleep
3 décembre 2021

Great application, you only need Elevar Tag to manage Google Ads, FB Ads, Tiktok, Bing Ads. Quick support team,

Famvibe Store
Viêt Nam
15 juin 2020

This "app" is perfect if you want to start using Google Tag Manager. Every tag you need to start are included in this. Customer Support is top grade and super efficient. Worth every penny.

Mood Collection