Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 octobre 2018

Not only does this app work great, but Brad went above and beyond to assist me with getting set up properly. He even asssited with making sure all my tracking was set up properly thru adwords, analytics, and our merchant account. Best service ever for an app.

Highly recommend this one.

American Made Supply Co
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
6 janvier 2021

I had a few hiccups with the setup, but the Elevar support team was just magnificent!... Specially Mario Mendoza. This is a great and stable app with a great team behind it. Highly recommend.

Cap Shield
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
31 mars 2019

This app has really made an impact on our sites ability to gather data. Previously, our site was only showing half our funnels, events, etc. In addition, we weren't very confident with the data and unable to make decisions based on it. This plugin immediately fixed those issues for us and basically gave us access to everything we had been missing in the enhanced ecommerce portion of GA.

The customer support of Elevar is incredible as well. They helped get everything installed and working properly with GA and GTM.

Highly recommended.

Almond Clear
Modifié le 22 mai 2023

Elevar has been extremely helpful in improving many aspects of my Shopify store. I highly recommend their app and services. Felipe and the team have been helping me for over 2 years and the team is very skilled.

VitalSleep
3 décembre 2021

Great application, you only need Elevar Tag to manage Google Ads, FB Ads, Tiktok, Bing Ads. Quick support team,

Famvibe Store
Viêt Nam
15 juin 2020

This "app" is perfect if you want to start using Google Tag Manager. Every tag you need to start are included in this. Customer Support is top grade and super efficient. Worth every penny.

Mood Collection
Suisse
27 octobre 2021

The Elevar is incredibly powerful, all data you ever need is already there, the main tags are already setup. Then Mario and team have been a powerful and so fast to reply and help, they helped me to create the variables that I missed.
I strongly recommend this app; in these conditions, paying is the best way to save money. Thanks again ; Romain from Chefclub

Chefclub
France
27 avril 2020

Plugin had very clear instructions and I was able to follow along with ease. I did, however, experience an issue getting a Google remarketing audience populated but the developer was able to resolve my issue with ease. I have no reservations recommending this plugin or the development team behind it!

Awesome Dice
24 février 2023

It's a great app and helps track FB stats but it's extremely complicated for someone who isn't tech savvy. Good thing their support team is great and will guide you through the process. If it wasn't for Mario, I don't think I would be able to get it done.

Fran Denim
5 mars 2020

This app is a real game changer unbelievable what the guys did. Everyone who´d think of using the Google Tag Manager needs this App. Furthermore, the support is outstanding, by far the best support I´ve ever received from any Shopify App I use. Thanks for the efforts!

heikii®
Allemagne
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Elevar a répondu 19 avril 2020

Wow! What an amazing review - thank you so much! Let us know if we can help with anything else - thank you again.

Sincerely,