Avaliações (436)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de abril de 2024

Super App. Sehr schnelle Hilfe von David beim Einrichten der App bekommen. Alles super!!

JUST Beauty & Lifestyle Kosmetikstudio Just
Alemanha
12 meses usando o app
27 de maio de 2024

david helped me several times and did a very good job. thank you very much :))

REPDOM.DE
Suíça
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
16 de maio de 2024

This is a great app. It has a user-friendly interface with many options to customize to suit your brand and style. Customer service was also great. Patrick answered all my questions and gave good advice where I was able to make an informed decision. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to improve their store and customer experience.

Tamika Natasha Elegance Boutique
Jamaica
24 dias usando o app
11 de abril de 2024

Patrick's really good. I appreciate this responsiveness. Good work !

OhMyLed
França
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
7 de junho de 2024

Awesome app and does exactly what it says. I like the customization options available. Arthur was quick to respond and provide support when I had a question. Thanks for the amazing support!

Alcove Collections
Estados Unidos
15 dias usando o app
23 de maio de 2024

ik werd goed geholpen door Patrick en had mij alles gevraagd of alles nog goed was gegaan.

Top service !

KMMJ-STORE
Países Baixos
15 dias usando o app
3 de abril de 2024

Good app over all David is very helpful helped me with issues i had. Very satisfied with the customer service and went the extra mile to help me with other issues. I reccomend

aerasis
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

Amazing app and the staff are excellent, especially Patrick and David! Thank you guys!

Surprise Shirts FC
14 dias usando o app
28 de maio de 2024

Very easy to implement and Arthur was very helpful when I had questions

Jumbily
12 dias usando o app
27 de março de 2024

Great App - very easy to use and David is really helpful & quick in support if there is something you get stuck with

Source & Co