Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
20 november 2023

This app is so easy to use and has so many cool features. I need help with moving my row and David on the chat not only solved my problem but screen recorded what he did so I can do it myself if need be in the future!
Amazing customer service, thanks David!

Danoah
Australien
3 månader användning av appen
20 november 2023

David was fantastic to work with, had great communication and very smart and capable man. I had issues with the app on my cart page and the product page, especially with a fully custom-coded theme. David deserves a raise, as he has shown exemplary qualities of a true employee. I would recommend this app for anyone to use on their store!

Home Selection
USA
5 månader användning av appen
25 september 2023

I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for the exceptional assistance I received from David, one of your team members. David went above and beyond to help me implement a code on my Shopify product page, and I am truly impressed with his expertise and dedication.

Not only did David provide clear and precise instructions, but he also ensured that the code seamlessly integrated with my website. His knowledge and problem-solving skills were invaluable, and I am incredibly grateful for his support.

David's professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile have left a lasting positive impression. I am thoroughly satisfied with the level of service I received, and I would not hesitate to recommend Trust badges to others based on this experience.

Thank you once again, David, for your outstanding assistance. It is greatly appreciated!

Warm regards,

Tim S.
RückenZone

Rückenzone
Tyskland
4 månader användning av appen
21 november 2023

Very usefull App to increase Trust in my client website, particular thanks to David that help me for one little bug that shown after some time that i use the app.
5 Star for the App and Client Support, thanks!

Podere La Botta
Italien
4 september 2023

Excellent Service from David! Even sent me a video to walk me through adding the icons to my product page through using custom html!
Life saver - highly recommended and brilliant service.

Body Bud
6 månader användning av appen
26 september 2023

I have not been able to get a reply from support. I canceled my plan by removing that app as it states on their FAQ section and I STILL GOT CHARGED for two months. I will be contacting Shopify since I need to be reimbursed for those charges. I was on the free plan and I don't get anywhere near 5,000 views anyway so I don't see why I was charged in the first place! Very disappointing. BE WARY.

Jewelry Eye Love
USA
6 månader användning av appen
1 oktober 2023

Patrick was very helpful in helping me to get the app to work as it was orignally not showing up on my store editor. He even sent a screenrecording for future reference. Would recommned.

Koring Home
31 oktober 2023

very great app;) 24/7 chat support with david, which is really nice. i can also see a great difference in my numbers, because my customers feel more safe

Luxvintage
Danmark
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
6 september 2023

The app has excellent content, and works great! not least that the app is good, I also got good service! when I had a concern I got friendly help directly from David!

7Poster
Finland
29 augusti 2023

What a fantastic app and great support from David. I was struggling a bit as I'm not tech savvy and David answered my help request in the chat within minutes. It was all sorted in no time and he even created some quick tutorials to help me further. Very impressed, thank you!

Snuggle & Story