Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 april 2024

i had a problem with the icons not showing but i got helped well by David and the problem got fixed right away.

Venetio®
Nederländerna
28 dagar användning av appen
27 mars 2024

Great App - very easy to use and David is really helpful & quick in support if there is something you get stuck with

Source & Co
21 februari 2024

very useful app to add some more trust to your website and your customers. Thank you to David for his great help! really appreciate it.

Pet Shack
2 april 2024

Very useful. Staff is really nice and helpful. David helped me fix a problem in matter of minuts he was also very nice.

MeluShop
Slovenien
15 dagar användning av appen
5 februari 2024

Nice app which has a variety of professional trust icons. David helped upload my chosen icons, he was amazing! I am a bit fussy with how the website looks and David changed it quite a few times before I was happy. Excellent customer service and happy to recommend.

Holmes and Wilson Ltd
5 februari 2024

I highly recommend this app if you want to add payment icons. I would like to thank David for helping me modify the code of my theme . He showed me how to do it and was very kind. If you have any problems or questions ask him! He will be of great help. Thank you David!

lunstel
Italien
3 månader användning av appen
2 april 2024

I had a problem and the team solved it really quick !!!

I can recommend this App!

travelthebuddy
Tyskland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
16 maj 2024

This is a great app. It has a user-friendly interface with many options to customize to suit your brand and style. Customer service was also great. Patrick answered all my questions and gave good advice where I was able to make an informed decision. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to improve their store and customer experience.

Tamika Natasha Elegance Boutique
Jamaica
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
10 mars 2024

Very useful app.
Customer service was fast and efficient , Patrick provided me excellent service in time and quality !

Creatikkids
Australien
19 dagar användning av appen
24 februari 2024

Great trust badges with even greater support. Patrick fixed my issue in less than 5 minutes. +++

smooveline