Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 mai 2024

Very nice app, useful to enhance products advantages

Pupakiotti
Italie
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
16 mai 2024

amazing app. Works perfect and fast response time

Supilfy
Pays-Bas
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 mars 2024

A lots of settings can be customized, and the staffs are very helpful.

Timeless Treasures
Chine
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 février 2024

solid app, the badges look professional and their support helped me with literally everything i needed help with, which took an hour.

EXFOLLION
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2024

This is the most non user friendly app I have seen on the shopify store. I have no idea how the app has so many 5 star reviews. I configures everything & there was no option to place the block where I want. it stuck itself to the buy buttons in an ugly manner.
On chatting I found out to do what I wanted I had to do it through code.

This is mentioned nowhere on the App Install Page.

GeekLane

Prime Peptides
États-Unis
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
20 novembre 2023

good

PixelProtraitsza
Afrique du Sud
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 juin 2023

so easy to set up and the customer service answer so quick. you literally can ask them anything and they will solve it easily.

WEKAY
Allemagne
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
GoodApps a répondu 21 juillet 2023

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're thrilled to know that you found our app so easy to set up.

We're also delighted that you had a positive experience with our customer service team. If you ever have any more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure that you have a smooth and enjoyable experience using our app.

Thank you for choosing our app!

Best regards,

GoodApps team

7 octobre 2023

amazing support service by Liubava :) she stayed all the time till everything is right and great app also, very simple and no complicated, thank you again

All Love Pets
Mexique
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2023

never had such a great support. Apps also work fine and look pretty. Customizing and designing is very easy.

yalaton
Allemagne
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
GoodApps a répondu 26 mai 2023

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a great experience with our support team.

We're also glad to know that our apps are working fine for you and that you find them visually appealing.

If you have any more feedback, questions, or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,