Guide Shipping Protection

Guide Shipping Protection

by Guide

Lost/Damaged/Stolen packages become added Revenue with Guide

JamaicaNu

So far this app has been very beneficial for a few of my customers. One of my customers said they never knew this existed till they saw it available on my site.

Jaymo Weeb Creations

I added the app to my shop to make it easy and insuring for my customers. Sadly we live in a time where people will lie about not getting their orders. This app has saved me from that problem a few times. I have even told my friends that have shops about the app and it has helped them as well. customer service is great. the app is very easy to use and navigate.

SimplyCo. LLC

This app hasn’t given me any problems . It is nice to just have that extra protection even for the customers.

Essence Abode LLC

I use this app to add some extra protection with shipping. I haven’t had any issues with it and my customers always add it to their orders. The only thing I don’t like is some of the design placement on my site. I’m not the greatest with design so I’m not sure how to change things around. Overall a great app.

Bark Fifth Avenue

I found this app as I was looking for more protection for not only my store, but to give my customers protection and peace of mind. As we all may have noticed lately, shipping has been so crazy over the last few months and more importantly, very slow! I love that this gives my customers added confidence knowing that they’re protected. I really enjoy this app & I know my customers do, too!

Luxurelle Beauty LLC

This app is great for anyone who is looking for extra protection with shipping your products. Great customer service too.

Honey Beauty

02/17/2021 Update: They got back to me and answered my questions. App in great and I appreciate getting back to me. They said they were slammed with the Holidays/COVID and they didn’t have a big team. I understand but would say they should work on that a little. But overall The app is good, very easy and user friendly. 01/03/2021 Okay app, Great potential. Horrible customer service. Emailed them once they got back to me, Awesome! Emailed them back the same day (in less than a hour) to ask a couple more questions... nothing. Emailed them again the next day to see if they received my message... Nothing.. So I gave it almost 3 weeks to try one more time... Nothing. This app has potential but I still have questions and I feel bad to leave a bad review but I would like to continue using this app.

Avania's International Retailer

This app is very useful and helpful if you have any problems setting it up they have great customer service that can help you with that

Bariatric Eating

This app is great for our customers. It really takes the worry out of what to do about lost shipments. Installation was a breeze. A big win for the customer!

Sunsum Intention Candles

Excellent customer support. They got my up and running in no time and provide excellent technical support.