Guide Shipping Protection

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 8%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 10월 3일

This is a must have if you are shipping orders. No greater anxiety than when a customer says their package is missing, but complete relief when you see they protected their order with Guide. Guide team has been great to work with and we would recommend it to any retailer.

Eleven Seventy-One
2023년 10월 25일

A very good and competent package protection service. The onboarding team is incredibly helpful. Toggle options are fully customizable.
Their policies and processes are super helpful and after filing a claim and sending over an email to their team, updates are received within 24 hours with actual answers.
Speak with their team as soon as possible, they truly have a great system and an incredibly user friendly program!

Wild West Boot Store
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
2023년 10월 3일

I love this app! So many customers add it to orders! I always hated as a brand, for customers to come complaining when orders get lost or shows delivered but they never receive it. Its SO nice to still get paid for the re-order and not lose money. Thank you GUIDE!

Green + Lovely
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
2023년 10월 4일

Guide Shipping Insurance has been a game-changer for my business. It's not just about avoiding package headaches; it's about revenue protection. With one simple click at checkout, my customers can safeguard their purchases. If anything goes wrong—loss, damage, or theft—Guide has it covered, ensuring a smooth repurchase process directly from my site. 5 stars!

Pampered Puppyiva
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
2023년 8월 2일

I've been using Guide Shipping Protection for a while now. They are so incredible to use! I love that the customer gets to choose if they want to protect their package and can pay an extra fee themselves for a low cost. It makes the process so much easier and less stressful. Love using them!

redhoney
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
2021년 10월 11일

Perfect for a small business. Very easy to use, they'll install it for you if you have a difficult code to work with. No complaints, looks and acts very professional on your website, while providing you and the customer shipping insurance

VIA Swimwear
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
2023년 10월 25일

I sell E-bikes on https://e-bikeheaven.com. Being able to offer customers the peace of mind with shipping is invaluable. No one wants to spend a bunch of money and receive a broken items they can’t use, or even worse their purchase never shows up. With Guide Shipping Insurance they have the option to protect all their purchases.

E-Bike Heaven
앱 사용 기간 8개월
2023년 8월 1일

We have used Guide for over 2 years now. It has given us peace knowing that once our packages leave our store they will be taken care of if anything happens. Anytime we’ve had a customer file a claim, Guide responds to them within a day. Very thankful to have this option for our customers.

miller + jett
2023년 7월 26일

So I've had Guide Shipping Protection for I believe little over a year and a half now. They are by far one of the best apps that Shopify has to offer, the customer chooses whether or not they want their package protected and if they pay the extra .99 cents yes only $1 they have a ease of mind just incase their package gets lost or stolen or never delivered. Guide Shipping Protection is the best and would forever be part of my store.

Gewlery By G
2021년 12월 17일

Really helpful option for my customers to protect their orders! The only thing that could improve is the multiple product tags.

MOTIV. the label