Guide Shipping Protection

Guide Shipping Protection

by Guide

Lost/Damaged/Stolen packages become added Revenue with Guide

Haus Of Harper 1014

Im being billed for a free app. If the customer pays .98 for protection why are we as the store charged too? I mean i get the point of the app but dont lie and steal to get people to download. The app isnt free at all. You pay .98 for every customer that chooses to use it. Now the problem is, if theres a claim that needs assistance, there is no one to contact to help us out yet we have to keep paying. There is no login. When you try to it gives you an error message as if it doesnt exist. No account is needed when you pay .98 every transaction and then they bill it to your Shopify. Customers think they are paying that but we are! Im only still using it until i find better. SKIP THIS APP!

May 28, 2021

Thank you for your feedback about our app. We apologize that your experience has not been ideal and we hope to make it right. Please remember that you can find contact information on our website at www.guideprotection.com. If you go to the menu button and click on support, you will find a contact for claims, sales and merchant support. Feel free to reach out day or night and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.

It seems that you also have some confusion about how the app works so hopefully we can clarify and eliminate your frustration. The Guide Shipping Protection app is completely free to you. Your customers are given the option to add shipping protection to their order at checkout. If they choose to do so, that fee is added to their cart total. Because of the way Shopify works, the store receives those fees initially and holds them until the end of the billing cycle. At that time, Shopify pulls those fees and sends them to us. So while it may have appeared that you were the one paying for the shipping protection, we can assure you that you were not. They are just collecting the fees that your customers have paid for our service. We hope that this will clarify the confusion for you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reach out at support@guideprotection.com and we will be happy to help you further.

All Day Modern

I wish I new how they work, how their customer service is, or maybe how their website looks. BUT when I log in it just says error, I don't even know what their correct email is to reach out, can't find their actual page.
So it seems the only way to reach out to them is by providing a terrible review and see what they have to say. I even sent an email to what I thought was the right one, but haven't gotten a response in the last 2 weeks. So if you can't figure out your shit I may as well move on to ROUTE SHIPPING PROTENTION, because I've never dealt with the simple issue of LOGGING IN.