Guide Shipping Insurance

Add Revenue w/ Guide Shipping Insurance & Instant Resolves

Free
Add revenue w/ Guide Shipping Protection & Instant Resolutions

Juggernaut Energy

Great app in terms of shipping protection, interface could use a boost and make it more user-friendly

mindvocates

The app is working well so far for our store. It has given buyers more confidence when making the purchase. Only issue is that dashboard is not yet fully functional and we are unable to see what claims have been filed and how they are resolved

MOTIV. the label

Really helpful option for my customers to protect their orders! The only thing that could improve is the multiple product tags.

Sister Threads, LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love the idea of the protection. I had a bit of trouble setting it up because I’m not tech savvy whatsoever. But I will be using it for the first time today. And hope this will ease my customers minds about their packages.

A&O Alpha & Omega Naturals

Thus far this app seems like it will help with shipping issues. No problems so far! I can’t wait to see what it’s really about.

KINApparel

So many of our customers include this in their orders! It has taken so much weight off our shoulders when it comes to dealing with upset customers over their lost/damaged in shipping packages! Truly does help out! Only reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 is because their only reimbursement method is PayPal. If you don't have that it's very limited in how they can reimburse you for the gift cards they issue.

Beautifully Unique Leggings

Works well. However it does repeat insurances for orders quite often. Not sure how to stop that from happening. It'd be nice to see when/if customers have opened claims.

June 11, 2021

Hi Beautifully Unique Leggings,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you're having this issue. If the cart total is over $100 USD the rate of insurance does increase but should only be added one time to their cart. We have sent over an email to get more information from you about what is happening. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving any issues you may be experiencing.

Thanks,