Guide Shipping Protection

Guide Shipping Protection

by Guide

Lost/Damaged/Stolen packages become added Revenue with Guide

Honey Beauty

02/17/2021 Update: They got back to me and answered my questions. App in great and I appreciate getting back to me. They said they were slammed with the Holidays/COVID and they didn’t have a big team. I understand but would say they should work on that a little. But overall The app is good, very easy and user friendly. 01/03/2021 Okay app, Great potential. Horrible customer service. Emailed them once they got back to me, Awesome! Emailed them back the same day (in less than a hour) to ask a couple more questions... nothing. Emailed them again the next day to see if they received my message... Nothing.. So I gave it almost 3 weeks to try one more time... Nothing. This app has potential but I still have questions and I feel bad to leave a bad review but I would like to continue using this app.

Avania's International Retailer

This app is very useful and helpful if you have any problems setting it up they have great customer service that can help you with that

Bariatric Eating

This app is great for our customers. It really takes the worry out of what to do about lost shipments. Installation was a breeze. A big win for the customer!

Sunsum Intention Candles

Excellent customer support. They got my up and running in no time and provide excellent technical support.