Guidelines Product Finders

Drive sales with product finders, quizzes and gift guides

$34.99/month. 15-day free trial.

Theclinic

This app has been so beneficial to our customer's experience in finding the skin care products that are right for them. Mike is awesome and always delivers swift and efficient service.

Barristers Reserve Aftershave

Great app and great service! Takes a little bit to get used to its logic, but the folks at Eloquent are great about explaining the whole thing.

The First 7 Seconds

Could not be happier with the product AND the customer service. I had an unusual request and was responded to promptly! The staff took care of me, going out of their way to address my unique needs. The product works seamlessly, I am glad I found it!!!!

Goat Head Gear

The image based buttons are an effective way to connect with customers and guide them to a purchase. Looking forward to seeing how this effects my sales long term. Thanks for a great app.

Feigus Office Furniture

What a great app! We used it to create an office chair finder and it couldn't be easier to use. We plan on creating more product finders as we expand our product line. They have great support too. Highly recommend this one!

Moooh!!

Great app to create inspirational boards. A must have app for fashion e-commerce sites that want to drive sales trough discovery. Mariano and Mike at Guidelines offer a great customer support. They helped me also for the design of the first fashion boards in Moooh!!

Official Driving Test Success Online Store

Fantastic support. Got the help I needed quickly and promptly as wanted to set it up in a specific way.

Highly recommended!