Guidelines Product Finders

Guidelines Product Finders

by Eloquent Commerce

Drive sales with product finders, quizzes and gift guides

KOMFUEL

The app is really good and the support provided is top notch. It has achieved the goal we aimed to achieve. We also needed some custom code to be injected into the results page and the CEO has helped me massively and still is helping to help us try and achieve this. Very good! Cannot fault.

JollyWagger

This is the best app for creating product selection wizards. It's easy to use, feature rich and hassle-free. Worked perfectly with our theme without any need for customization. And their team goes to great lengths to help you when you need support.

KOFF

This app is great, easy to use and truly improve the customer experience when they visit my website. I've received great feedback from customers that the product finder helped them narrowed their choices. Mariano is very helpful and responsive, which makes the overall experience an enjoyable and successful one. Would recommend to all websites.

Microcosmousse

Good app that does it's job ! The support team is very helpful. They helped me with installation problems and answered to my questions really fast. The app is simple to use and efficient.
Thanks Mike !

Kyboot

Use this app if you get questions from your customers such as:
- which product is best for me?
- what should I choose?
- Does it come in black?
- etc...
Guidelines will let you quickly build a tag-based product flow where you ask visitors questions in steps then offer a product selection based on their replies.
Sending visitors to your catalog page or collections page is not enough if you have many products and variants.
For us, Guidelines works well by helping visitors find the best therapeutic shoe for them, based on their specific needs and our offering.
Also, the support is excellent!
So, click "Get" and give it a try :)

686store

Support has been very prompt and helpful. It's an easy-to-use solution with plenty of ways to customize to fit your site's experience.

Theclinic

This app has been so beneficial to our customer's experience in finding the skin care products that are right for them. Mike is awesome and always delivers swift and efficient service.

Barristers Reserve Aftershave

Great app and great service! Takes a little bit to get used to its logic, but the folks at Eloquent are great about explaining the whole thing.

The First 7 Seconds

Could not be happier with the product AND the customer service. I had an unusual request and was responded to promptly! The staff took care of me, going out of their way to address my unique needs. The product works seamlessly, I am glad I found it!!!!

Goat Head Gear

The image based buttons are an effective way to connect with customers and guide them to a purchase. Looking forward to seeing how this effects my sales long term. Thanks for a great app.

Previous 1